Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process (28470 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / The Reinstatement Of Notorious Zakari Biu By PM News Editorial / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
Who really cares if they apologise?? We know their modus operandi, and what deep seated hatred they have in their hearts against anything with the imprint of Buhari.

They should simply trudge along like the tired anemones they are. How many apologies have they tendered over all the slander they dished out against the president before, during and after the elections??

That party disgusts me to say the least. angry
"Passingshot or omenka, I just hate these two he-goats, anytime I see their post, I'm always pissed. Thunder fire both of them", Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by margclever: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
Who really cares if they apologise?? We know their modus operandi, and what deep seated hatred they have in their hearts against anything with the imprint of Buhari.

They should simply trudge along like the tired anemones they are. How many apologies have they tendered over all the slander they dished out against the president before, during and after the elections??

That party disgusts me to say the least. angry
mumu who cares what you feel

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Misterdhee1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
do Nigerians still really care about these clueless sets of individuals??
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Misterdhee1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
do Nigerians still really care about the statements of these clueless sets of individuals??

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by dunkem21(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Segadem:
Clap for yaself

Well done class go ..Kpam Kpam kpatakpam Kpam grin
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Borepo: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Accepted ! The same costly mistake committed during Sanusi Lamido Sanusi emirship saga. Make your findings accurately before going to press.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by margclever: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Passingshot or omenka, I just hate these two he-goats, anytime I see their post, I'm always pissed. Thunder fire both of them", Quote me anywhere.
omenka is the most stupid of them all he thinks he knows how to talk am battle ready for him
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by saintkel(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Can APC apologise to Nigerians over d lies they keeping publicizing abt PMB 100 days in office?, can LIE Mohammed and co learn dis important lesson?
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Will APC ever apologize? They are never wrong!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Rotimi47: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
PDP is a party with no good direction except direction for looting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Aystarz: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Obiagelli:
Wombraider whynotthetruth Israeliairforce

This should be interesting, the people above said obiagelli is Fulani because I chose to be reasonable, now that the pdp has come out, let's see how they spin this.

Obiageli, the voice of reason. Pray you succeed in guarding your heart from the roving bitter folks we have here, cos You're such an endangered 'specie'in these parts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by PassingShot(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Looks to me like Olisa spoke under duress.
Underrate these power blokes at your own peril.

Yes, I said so.
Bite meundecided
Na wa o!
You didn't have to comment nah. Haba! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Aystarz: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers association is finally accepting their incompetency as a failed opposition party !!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

Boy!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by authority2006(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
dunkem21:
I asked myself .."Where are the snipers that GEJ trained

One of his numerous abandoned projects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
PassingShot:

Na wa o!
You didn't have to comment nah. Haba! cheesy

Let's just say I'm in the mood to make some good ol mischief, want some?grin or you wan bite me? tongue

Btw, the 100 days thread, check check.
cheesy
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by solonazzy: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
dunkem21:
I asked myself .."Where are the snipers that GEJ trained

Ask obasanjo to shed more light..... He mentioned it nt apc
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Biu that allowed terrorists kabiru sokoto to escape.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by hinwazaka: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers association is finally accepting their incompetency as a failed opposition party !!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6
To err is human. The PDP publicity secretary realising his folly, owned up and made a formal apology. It takes great courage and maturity to do that. Can APC, do the same, if the shoe is on the other foot.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
How does your question relate to this thread?
Must you comment always Is it a crime to be on READ ONLY MODE at times?
wht he meant. Is tht APC r yet apologise for such devilish statement
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by dailywealth1967: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
CP Zakari sue them for defamation.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by eph12(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
ziccoit:
PDP certainly needs to learn some rudiments of opposition in democrazy.
They apologized and you say they still need to learn rudiments of opposition. You saying they shouldn't have?
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Atlantian: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Obiagelli:

This should be interesting, the people above said obiagelli is Fulani because I chose to be reasonable, now that the pdp has come out, let's see how they spin this.

Are you really relevant ? Is your opinion as weighty as a grain of sand ? Nairaland, home of the anonymous proud.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by AfroKnight: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Obiagelli:

Don't mind them. Nairaland PDP supporters are just bitter and unreasonable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by bestgradestutor: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hehehe... pdp the new opposition party
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by dustydee: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tonitelli:
hmmm...PDP actually apologised...wonders shall never end..
The fear of a lawsuit.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by kadree(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
... Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, said in a text message to our correspondent that the PDP has yet to recover from the beating it received from Nigerians during the last elections.
He said, “PDP has got to a level of paranoia. While we ignore their rantings, we also sympathise with them because they are still reeling from the bloody nose Nigerians gave them at the polls.
“It takes a long time to recover from such buffeting, and that is why they imagine vain things.”

www.punchng.com/news/pdp-presidency-trade-words-over-dss-aibom-invasion/

4 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
This statement didn't come from pdp
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
I have never heard that a wanted terrorists escaped in the custody of heavily armed security personnel when he is been taken to prison.I only watched it on movies.Kabiru sokoto escaped was a conspiracy.The northern president used igbos policemen to acquit him so that it will look as if the north has nothing to do with his freedom.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Obiagelli:
Wombraider whyetruth Israeliairforce

Since you have chosen to be reasonable as you said, kindly provide honest answers to these questions;

1)Would you support Zakari Biu if your family member was among those bombed by Sokoto Kabiru who Zakari allowed to escape?

2)Why was Zakari Biu dismissed under Obj and reinstated by a northerner and dismissed again under Jonathan and reinstated by another northerner?...Why always him?...Is it a mere coincidence?

3)Would you have excused Jonathan or granted him or PDP benefit of doubt or "chosen to be reasonable" if they were the ones who granted freedom to Zakari Biu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum / IGP Adamu, Mahmood Yakubu, Teargassed In Lokoja / Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.