Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,136 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) (57936 Views)

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Caring dad.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by klax(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
So what is the problem in sending his daughter to scool? ?? How does that be your problem or anybody problem
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
How I wish death allow my dad to also d the same to me to on my first day to secondary school,anyway I thank God for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by omusiliyu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
No be that [size=15pt]'gay'[/size] guy be this? grin

You must be apprehended because the gays know themselves.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
My style is copyright protected stop using it undecided
Walkopet:
wetin concern us, if e like make e no send am go sch @ all, wetn d topic come teach us nw, dumbedass mods pushing any pushable to Fp.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by ArikeAriyo(f): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Handsome man kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by therealdeal10: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pls sm1 shuld xplain 2 me hw dis is a news undecided ??

Nawa ooo
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by redcliff: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Her school uniform is cool smiley

It reminds me of my first day in sec sch too but the story wasn't the same. I wasn't smiling then cos na boarding school where you wont be able to see your parents again until after 3months grin

ISL. Go ask about it.. tongue
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by martineverest(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na him.he don dey form straight
Demmzy15:
No be that [size=15pt]'gay'[/size] guy be this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Demmzy15(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
omusiliyu:

You must be apprehended because the gays know themselves.
Ode! Were you blind when threads were created about him, he was always complaining of one gay guy from Canada!
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by OgeniBravo: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
So?
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by menix(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
mrfrosh:

I am sure you are still in primary school cos the topic says " secondary school ", sha do fast and enter jss 1

Chaii.. u jst had 2 bust my bubbles..
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Oma5367: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Noted
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
martineverest:
Na him.he don dey form straight
bisexuality dey nao.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by menix(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
chiibekee:
is that where u sent ur own kids? Besides we are talking about secondary school here.

Chi u jst resemble teacher wiv that pix of urs...

Is it state owned or private..
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
That's nice.

Seems the kid attends Lagoon secondary Girls school in Lekki.

Nice Catholic school with filipina Principal.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by MIM77(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Her school uniform is cool smiley

It reminds me of my first day in sec sch too but the story wasn't the same. I wasn't smiling then cos na boarding school where you wont be able to see your parents again until after 3months grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Na later wen the papa don go na dat time d smile go convert to sth else.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by flokii: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
YUL ashewoo...
so you get daughter... wey you go dey smooch anyhow for movies...
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
mastermind!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by femi4: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Let's make it happen, I can give you twin you know wink
With that your small tommy.....Gboyun pamo thinz
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by drey076(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dis is nonsense making front page. What is our concern NL moderator sometimes proves incompetent.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Enahi(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Awwwwww.... That's a good school Yul,trust me I know what am talking about.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Looks like him, kool
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Enahi(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
ajebuter:
That's nice.

Seems the kid attends Lagoon secondary Girls school in Lekki.

Nice Catholic school with filipina Principal.

Yep 100 percent right.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by SQLmastar(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yea, send her !
So that boys would finger her the way you did other ladies.
Wat goes around, comes around dude grin
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by femi4: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
How I wish death allow my dad to also d the same to me to on my first day to secondary school,anyway I thank God for everything.
In everything, we give thanks

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by femi4: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
Caring dad.. kiss
You scratched my car like that! No more school fees for you. I don't care about the message she's trying to pass across
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by femi4: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
chiibekee:
Its not easy abeg. What a caring dad!
Nice bra
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
MIM77:
[color=#006600][/color]

Na later wen the papa don go na dat time d smile go convert to sth else.
abi o grin
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
redcliff:

ISL. Go ask about it.. tongue
isl angry
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by yinkuscious(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
buygala:
Nice cool

But honestly, I don't give a fucck sad
does any1 asked abt ur opinion ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) / Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.