Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) (57935 Views)

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Merlissa(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lagoon secondary lekki
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by chesterlee(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Over real dey worry me sef grin
Oya nau...Twinny it is! grin
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Aitee1: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
chesterlee:

Oya nau...Twinny it is! grin

Deal! wink
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
ma parents neva came to ma secondary or primary sch but dey rocked ma uni days 4 me frm 1st day @ uni to matric & to convo......wud definitely return d favour to ma kids........no outgrows parents luv joor
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by menix(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
pure2012soul:

Na JagbaJantis Hai Skul

Baba come ooo..

Nah 2008 set u be?
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by chesterlee(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Deal! wink
100% Deal!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Aitee1: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
chesterlee:

100% Deal!!!

Done, sealed and delivered! smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dis guy no be pikin again o!
Btw,is he a titled man? dose beads he's wearing
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by jbash: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
dis guy must b a babypapa back then
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by jbash: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Neplusultra:
pls du they wear beards again cry
Neplusultra:
pls du they wear beards again
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Holyfield1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
buygala:
Nice cool

But honestly, I don't give a fucck sad
Retard you are here again.......Wiaris ya brain?
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by treach(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Abeg schs don open?
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
Her school uniform is cool smiley

It reminds me of my first day in sec sch too but the story wasn't the same. I wasn't smiling then cos na boarding school where you wont be able to see your parents again until after 3months grin

same thing happened to me also, for good one session the seniors in our lodge beat hell out me that i also ran away from boarding school. Second Session i being to get use to the lifestyle and i can still remember when i came back from holiday and something happened in the house, then my dad took belt to beat hell out of me and i never shed any tears and he shouted Moses shocked shocked shocked shocked Moses shocked shocked shocked you are now a bad son right so you have join Bad Gangsters in boarding school right grin grin grin grin dont worry i will deal with you grin grin grin grin i am your father grin grin grin grin grin.... Wow the experience still got me laughing till date...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by pure2012soul(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
menix:

Baba come ooo..

Nah 2008 set u be?
U wan deny say na u be Senior Head Boy?
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Pamelayoung: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Wow! Pete's grandchild, buh y she com resemble albino?
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by chesterlee(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Done, sealed and delivered! smiley
Delivered ke? undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Aitee1: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2015
chesterlee:

Delivered ke? undecided

Yeah, the twin already or ain't you interested again

A beariful morning to you!
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by chesterlee(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Yeah, the twin already or ain't you interested again

A beariful morning to you!
Morning dearie...I'm fully interested
#NowFollowing
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Datz so sweet of him...
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Datz so sweet of him... Daddies should also b involved in "sch runs" smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
AleAirHub:

same thing happened to me also, for good one session the seniors in our lodge beat hell out me that i also ran away from boarding school. Second Session i being to get use to the lifestyle and i can still remember when i came back from holiday and something happened in the house, then my dad took belt to beat hell out of me and i never shed any tears and he shouted Moses shocked shocked shocked shocked Moses shocked shocked shocked you are now a bad son right so you have join Bad Gangsters in boarding school right grin grin grin grin dont worry i will deal with you grin grin grin grin i am your father grin grin grin grin grin.... Wow the experience still got me laughing till date...
grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by guiddoti: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
menix:
Which of the skool
If it ain't jaguda state secondary skool, then diz shyte ain't worth making front page...
yur mumu don dey boil rock grin
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Aitee1: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
chesterlee:

Morning dearie...I'm fully interested

#NowFollowing

kiss kiss
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Boozerati: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) / Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.