Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,781 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. (549 Views)

Bassey Akpan Seeks Amnesty For Looters Of Government Coffers / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. by victme1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Our President should sentence looters of national Treasury to death by Firing squad. (He should then release them towards his exist from office.

He should also sentence noise makers who are disrupting his work to JAIL and also release them upon exist from office. (My view). What do you think?
Re: In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol... bro... Name some looters u know and d proofs. . and I m with u on this...
Re: In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. by bilulu(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
and who re the looters
Re: In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. by glassjar1: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
victme1:
Our President should sentence looters of national Treasury to death by Firing squad. (He should then release them towards his exist from office.

He should also sentence noise makers who are disrupting his work to JAIL and also release them upon exist from office. (My view). What do you think?

STARTING WITH UMARO DIKKO

FORMER P.T.F FUND MONSTER BOSS BOOOOOHARU PTF DIVIDEND ?

ABDUSALMI , BABANGIDA , ABACHA FAMILY ,ATIKU AND FAMILY , OBJ , TINIBU ..........OSHI/THIEF/OMO/OLE , OROCHA , AMUEFI . grin grin
Re: In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Certified!!! BTW, after collecting back the loots
Re: In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. by WailingWailer00(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
We are just shouting looters, have you stopped for a second and see that looters have family and kids
A looter should be made to return all his loots and jailed
Lobatan
Re: In My Opinion, Looters Of National Treasury Should Face Firing Squad. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
victme1:

Dont share ur dreams with us.

(1) (Reply)

12 Fire Incidents Recorded In Lagos In The Last 24 Hours / Zimbabwe’s President Mugabe Delivers Wrong Speech In Parliament / Osun Workers Should Please Invest With Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.