Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) (52343 Views)

Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Corpers Coming From CDS Involved In Accident (Photos, Video) / Toyota Hillux Involved In Accident On Katampe-Abuja. (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:
You trecked for Jonathan from Abuja to Otuoke and when you got there, he gave you money from the (20Billion Dollars) loot he took from Nigerians.

You got back to Abuja and you went to buy a car with your share from the loot and you think Nigerians are happy with you?

You don't know some people are saying "go and die" (in adams oshomole's voice)

You better appologize to nigerians for eating from our collective wealth or else!!!!!!!!!!!!

go and make your own doe and stop waiting for government to spoonfeed you

useless lazy bastard vagabond
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
freedom96:
grin

This is what happens when you support impunity and cluelessness.Wailers watch out!!
KEEP QUIET!!!
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

go and make your own doe and stop waiting for government to spoonfeed you

useless lazy bastard vagabond

You sound like a man with a decaying, decomposing and a rotten brain.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Treasure88: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
pls still go to the hospital and do a proper check up. tanks for not dying n not killing sum body. God be praised.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///zO6QGD
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
kennygee:

Haba Bros.

Which public office holder no dey loot money.

Baba Bubu declared that he has 30million naira, yet he claimed to have bought his Nomination form by taking a loan since he could not afford it.

After GEJ said he had no shoes growing up, I'm sure his closet is full with the most expensive shoes in the world now.

So take it easy bro.
So he should have used up two-thirds of his entire life savings all at once to buy a nomination form? That's financial recklessness and not something a honest man would do.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by nerodenero: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:
You trecked for Jonathan from Abuja to Otuoke and when you got there, he gave you money from the (20Billion Dollars) loot he took from Nigerians.

You got back to Abuja and you went to buy a car with your share from the loot and you think Nigerians are happy with you?

You better appologize to nigerians for eating from our collective wealth or else!!!!!!!!!!!!
...and you wish IBB good luck like your moniker. I guess many Nigerians will detest you for that undecided
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
He had better stick to trekking
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

You sound like a man with a decaying, decomposing and a rotten brain.

you sound like a product of dog's sperm grin
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by emmykk(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmocrats:
Hehe I pray you are not corrupt because if you are the accident is the least thing you should be worried about.

Any way thank God for this miracle.
hit like if you think this guy is a pharisee

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

you sound like a product of dog's sperm grin

You sound like a a clueless man.no wonder u are supporting ur clueless hero.
Pig!
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by bmos(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
drey076:
Thank God

Thank God but why driving instead of trekking since that is. what you know how to do best? By the bush, is that car the reward of your trek to Otueke?
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

You sound like a a clueless man.no wonder u are supporting ur clueless hero.
Pig!

you sound like a product of dog's sperm illiterate no wonder you support an illiterate terrorist Daura dullard

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
If he is a Biafran, I would have contribute to replaced that vehicle for him. He seem a decent bloke.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Na by force to dey post trash?

Why you sef no trek, bad belle..... Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by timilehing(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Maybe he didn't settle some of 'em village biitches grin grin
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
I don't know why some folks on NL can't use their brains to reason.Somebody survived accident and instead of them to thank God for him,they are roping Ex-President GEJ into their most stupid analyses.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

you sound like a product of dog's sperm illiterate no wonder you support an illiterate terrorist Daura dullard

An illiterate will oneday become intelligent
But a cleless person is clueless forever! That's were you and ur mentor belongs
If you quote me again, then I will know u are truly clueless

#foreverclueless
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by IceDude(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

If swear dey work the way wey u project am everybody for don die finish. U know swear wey dem dey swear for people everyday? The guy does not owe Nigerians any fvcking apology!
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by tushwolz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
jimfend:
So you wan tell say this nigga don become celeb, to the extent say dem don de feature him for news just because he trekked? DAMN!!

U better go start dey trek now
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Ask PWC...not me. They did the audit and they came out with a report that Monies were missing.

Incase tou don't know their office,ask google.

Did they tell you that GEJ took the money?
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmocrats:
Hehe I pray you are not corrupt because if you are the accident is the least thing you should be worried about.

Any way thank God for this miracle.

And you are alive because of your righteousness..
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

An illiterate will oneday become intelligent
But a cleless person is clueless forever! That's were you and ur mentor belongs
If you quote me again, then I will know u are truly clueless

#foreverclueless

nope a dog's sperm remains a dog's sperm forever

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by TBD(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Where did he got money he used to bought car?
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by DrayZee: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Atlantian:
Jonathan's supporters are the most sane people alive. Instead of ramming into an okada man, he chose to suave and nearly lost his own life. JUst like GEJ worked night and day, building airports, roads, 150 almajiri schools, took Nigeria from failed economy to number one in Africa, yet lost his relatives to death.

If it was a Buhari supporter now, he would ram into the Okada man, and spit on him and if the Okada man survive, he will use DSS to arrest him and his family in a commando style.

Buhari and his minions have herd of cattle mentality.

In this life and in the next, I will always, always, always, be a Jonathanian.
Nice post bro. You make us proud!!
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by DrayZee: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
TBD:
Where did he got money he used to bought car?
The money he used to "bought" car
WTF is your business with him having a car. So he shouldn't have a car again because he trekked. Wicked haters ehn. God forbid! Now you didn't even take time to correct your English.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Ujupsy: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
we all awaits our new president to repair the roads that our former President did not touch to avoid further Occurance
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Israel5(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God for your life. You shall live to declare God's glory.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Israel5(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
seunmsg:
Sorry o Mr Trekker. If your hero, GEJ had repaired the Okene - Lokoja road, maybe this accident wouldn't have happened. This is just a warning to you and other supporters of bad governance to desist else, the mis-governance of those you worship will come back and hunt you.
smh.. It wasn't d road per se, it was a bike man who he didnt wnt to hit. #He tht lacks wisdom shld ask..
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by CodeHouse: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Awon iya aye ti fe jumo e ni yen, u better stick to trecking grin
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by vicmela(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
I ThankGod for you ohhh
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by bitingcool: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

nope a dog's sperm remains a dog's sperm forever

Both of you sheath your swords and behave yourselves . It's embarrassing to read your write ups. Please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016 / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.