Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) (52438 Views)

Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Corpers Coming From CDS Involved In Accident (Photos, Video) / Toyota Hillux Involved In Accident On Katampe-Abuja. (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by gajerian(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
freedom96:
grin

This is what happens when you support impunity and cluelessness.Wailers watch out!!

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by bitingcool: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:
You trecked for Jonathan from Abuja to Otuoke and when you got there, he gave you money from the (20Billion Dollars) loot he took from Nigerians.

You got back to Abuja and you went to buy a car with your share from the loot and you think Nigerians are happy with you?

You don't know some people are saying "go and die" (in adams oshomole's voice)

You better appologize to nigerians for eating from our collective wealth or else!!!!!!!!!!!!

This comment made me laugh!!! Nairalanders!! I hail una!! #oneandonlynairaland
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Gaddaffi121(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Thank God for him

I just hope the car isn't from the looted money given to you during your trekking undecided cos karma is now chasing all the thieves that stole our money. If the money remain, better return it to the federal govt.

Only what you worked for will last in your hand angry
But he's already worked 4 it now cheesy
agarawu23:
Thank God for him

I just hope the car isn't from the looted money given to you during your trekking undecided cos karma is now chasing all the thieves that stole our money. If the money remain, better return it to the federal govt.

Only what you worked for will last in your hand angry
But he's already worked 4 it now
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by nex(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wait, so this guy get car before e begin trek upandan?! Anyway, now he will trek as much as he wants.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
gboss4sure:

Did they tell you that GEJ took the money?

I don't need them to tell me wether he took the money or not becos GEJ already told me vis National TV that "Stealing is not Corruption"
Are u denying that as well?
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by jimfend: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
tushwolz:

U better go start dey trek now
Lol
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
GEJ: Good luck to himself, bad luck to his fellow country men.

This trekker should not be in a hurry to give thanks. The worst for him may be yet to come.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is kinda hilarous grin,how on earth did u get there
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by davidthe16th: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tag dat nigga that trekked for fame.......
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmocrats:
Hehe I pray you are not corrupt because if you are the accident is the least thing you should be worried about.

Any way thank God for this miracle.
And how pure are your ways which has bestowed with the power to utter such pronunciation on another? Oh because he is associated with GEJ? I want to think over your dealings in live with others. If you are not corrupt reply me but if you are corrupt in anyway whether you know it or not and you reply me, you should worried about something more terrible than accident.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
agabaI23:
And how pure are your ways which has bestowed with the power to utter such pronunciation on another? Oh because he is associated with GEJ? I want to think over your dealings in live with others. If you are not corrupt reply me but if you are corrupt in anyway whether you know it or not and you reply me, you should worried about something more terrible than accident.

Hahahahahahaha

Brother you really need attention

I role in the realm few pastors in the whole are in even tb Joshua confirmed it

Bro pls stop all this things you are saying to put fear in me

Fear is for people that are in Satan's bondage I roll with JESUS

And feel free to visit my pet company and share with your friends bro

One love
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmocrats:

Hahahahahahaha

Brother you really need attention

I role in the realm few pastors in the whole are in even tb Joshua confirmed it

Bro pls stop all this things you are saying to put fear in me

Fear is for people that are in Satan's bondage I roll with JESUS

And feel free to visit my pet company and share with your friends bro

One love
It will be nice if you roll with Jesus in real sense. Those who do hardly talk about it the way you do. They prefer the Republican status...
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by bummyla(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by miky(m): 4:46am On Sep 08, 2015
seunmsg:
Sorry o Mr Trekker. If your hero, GEJ had repaired the Okene - Lokoja road, maybe this accident wouldn't have happened. This is just a warning to you and other supporters of bad governance to desist else, the mis-governance of those you worship will come back and hunt you.

Stop being an idiot this was his explanation of the accident..
"In an attempt to save the life of an Okada man who ran into me from no where on Okene road, I almost lost mine"

He was probably cut of the road, and took a quick swerve.. it wasnt a pothole in the road or bad road issue

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2015
@itz_soundprince is here again with another tune #FILE prod by @McDowealth http:///1ipOpYJ ENJOY!!! It gonna top ur playlist
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
You trecked for Jonathan from Abuja to Otuoke and when you got there, he gave you money from the (20Billion Dollars) loot he took from Nigerians.

You got back to Abuja and you went to buy a car with your share from the loot and you think Nigerians are happy with you?

You better appologize to nigerians for eating from our collective wealth or else!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yu should be ashamed of urself. This guy doesn't look wretched like yu. He has his wealth before trekking.

Collective wealth yu said? Do yu pay tax?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I don't need them to tell me wether he took the money or not becos GEJ already told me vis National TV that "Stealing is not Corruption"
Are u denying that as well?

So you then concluded in your mind that GEJ stole the money?

Alright, since buhari said GEJ should not kill boko haram members because they are his brothers, it also means he buhari is their sponsor right?
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:

you talk like a fool..honestly..
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by molas02: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
seunmsg:
Sorry o Mr Trekker. If your hero, GEJ had repaired the Okene - Lokoja road, maybe this accident wouldn't have happened. This is just a warning to you and other supporters of bad governance to desist else, the mis-governance of those you worship will come back and hunt you.

Wen last did u pass trough d road??
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
You're thanking jesus for saving your life?
Why didn't he prevent the accident in the first place?
It doesn't make sense!
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by hillaboi(m): 1:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Wow, I av always known that this guy will make footprints in d political realm of Nigeria...He was my departmental president back in skul...He is a core political scientist though wit a third class but he is an xperienced politician! We hail u for all ur achievement as president of National Association of Political Science Students (NAPSS) KSU Chapter, 2010/2011 Session.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion / Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.