Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Germans Divided Over The Influx Of Refugees Into Their Country? Why? (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Germans Divided Over The Influx Of Refugees Into Their Country? Why? (pics) (477 Views)

The Germans Are Angry With The Syrian Refugee Living With 2 Wives, 6 Kids / 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Germans Divided Over The Influx Of Refugees Into Their Country? Why? (pics) by chidinma003(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Well, I'm gonna be writing from my experience out of studying, working and living in Germany for many years, of course, I still identify with German cultural influence on my life. While the media over here in the U.S. this morning claim that the majority of Germans accept the immigrants, uhmm! From my experience, I don’t completely agree with the headlines this morning. There is a clear divide between the people willing to receive more immigrants and people who do not want them over there in Germany.
Click here to read more: http://www.chidinmaonyejiuwa.com/the-germans-divided-over-influx-of-refugees-into-their-country/

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Gives Iranian Diplomats 48 Hours To Pack Their Load! / U.K. Parliament Debate On Banning Donald Trump From Visiting The U.K / 10-year-old Anti-taliban Fighter Killed In Urozgan, Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.