Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship (7784 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Equality is a big problem among both sexes today. There is a common saying these days that "what a man can do a woman can do better" and it is no longer news that finding a perfect partner is impossible but as impossible as it is, some people still like to say they have found a perfect partner. Its not because they have really found a perfect man or woman but one who fits in perfectly.

Understanding is what makes a person fit in perfectly but it is rather sad to see some guys getting heart broken for their nice and cool attitudes. Some girls think its their right to have a nice guy around them but the truth is,  rather than feel it its your right, just be grateful you have a great guy.

Whereas some girls pray for a good guy, others take the guys they have for granted.
Some attitudes in guys which girls take for granted include:

1. GENEROSITY   - In this context, generosity is in terms of finances. Simply because he is generous enough to spend doesn't make it your right. Lots of girls are quick to abuse this gesture taking it as a sole entitlement. Some guys have the cash but will never spend it on a girl. So if a guy spends on you, don't take it as an opportunity to open an office or extort him. Learn to say thank you because the fact is, a guy gives because he wants to not because he has to. There's nowhere its written where a guy has to be financially responsible for you because he's dating you.

2. GENTILITY - A guy who treats you like a queen should be seen as a king. Simply because he's calm, polite, courteous doesn't mean he can't be bad or rude. Its really sad to see some ladies tarnishing the image of a guy they claim to love simply because he treats them with courtesy. A lot of simple, calm, polite guys are often taken as maga, they seem to be seen as weak when in actual sense they are the real men who know what it is to take care of a woman.

3. LIGHT HEARTED & PLAYFUL - Loving a guy who plays like you are both in primary school is to be desired. Dating a tyrant or a bossy guy is in itself bondage. That a guy plays with you a lot isn't enough to disrespect him irrespective of the age difference. Some guys enjoy having their girlfriends as play mates. This doesn't mean he's immature or probably childish but when you treat him like a child, disrespect or take him for granted because he's always in a cheerful mood and has a good heart, the essence of having a friend is defeated. There should always be a line irrespective of how free and playful a guy is with you.

4. PATIENCE - Most ladies take patient guys as fools, feel they can ride on them, mistreat them and even give a nonchalant attitude. Patience is a virtue. It takes a great man to know the value of patience and understand how it works. Its difficult to find people who are really patient today.  Don't think that because he is patient you can keep been the unbearable girl and he'll keep coming back. There is always so much a person can take. So when you have a guy who is patient with you, its not a reason to keep pushing him.

5. SINCERITY & OPENNESS - That he keeps you in the known isn't weakness. That he tells you everything isn't stupidity. That you know everything about him isn't your power.... A lot of ladies see this as weakness in as much as others crave for guys who keep no secret. He's not telling you things so you know when to use his weakness against him rather he confides in you out of trust. Don't make him look any more weak than he already accepted to you. Don't go about sharing his story, don't give him a biography of his weaknesses every time you have a fight. Be his safe place, a shoulder to always rest on.

6. LOVE - It is a common saying that " when a girl knows how you feel she will take advantage of you". This is rather alarming. In thus generation where love seem like a mirage it is surprising that some girls  would still find a guy who genuinely loves them but would over do things turning him into their toy or a maga or even their last option.  True love is hard to encounter but never turn a love so pure into darkness.

Our attitude towards people also affects the choices we make in life. It is that little thing that makes a big difference.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ladies, take note.

1 Like

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by kossyablaze(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
I tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ehen... This is what I am talkn about ooooooo

1 Like

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Phinagold(f): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Then be the opposite
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nicely written. Headquarter's material.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Drinkwater(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice but nothing outta the unusual

2 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by falconey(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
them no go hear, they just love taking advantage of our good nature.

She told me her mother was sick she needed 7k, I gave her. Later found out it was a lie and I'm one of her maga.
I don't think any man would hesitate to help the mother of the girl you love. There I were a MAGA

Now if you say all your family members sick , I must see them for hospital, sleep for bed before I drop money after I confirm the actual amount.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by ArchEnemy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
smiley

It's just a pity that when you do the right things sometimes, you ll be taken as a dunce

2 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Some are true
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by cruxty(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice open op... these girls be treating good guys like expired pracetamol...... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by carzola(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
guys please wake up....
we are still in Nigeria...
take it easy with the dreams...
Nigerian guys dont possess
those attitudes..
hence we would not have the amount
of sexual assults, etc.... and also guys beating up their girls.

1 Like

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by kadas01(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lola Ogedengbe took 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 for granted big time!

Now she is married, and I hope she wouldn't take her husband for "granted"!

Women are very "complicated beings"!!

Always very difficult to please them!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by mascot87(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is exactly what my babe is doing to me right now. I don't know how I can't be in a relationship without been too nice, it's just my nature & I keep getting hurt by heart breaks from these unappreciative girls. I'm dumping this girl right now cos I can't take this shit sad sad sad
Any way, there is an adage for all these pretty girls which is "l am beautiful is all that she knows"

4 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Peachess(f): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
okay
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by donholy28(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Girls re stupiid...once a guy buys her something or gives her money out of his own free will dem go think say dem don chop am.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by zinachidi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
one of those few threads in romance section that are actually worth reading and commenting on.. Nice one OP.,, u must be a very good girlfriend. grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by hensben(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmm..

2 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by rollindollar(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
nice one op

1 Like

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
rollindollar:
nice one op
thanks
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by rollindollar(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
thanks
you're welcome...am pretty sure, d guilty one's wil sn bombard, the thread to spew trash lyk they usually do...
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Hazardd(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Some are true
which one are you guilt of?undecided
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by potolistic(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ah l0ve dz thread

1 Like

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by angelofurlife: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
cry
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Eniqurl(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
True tho
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by MsBliss(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
I pray

1 Like

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Bosville(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
That no 5 is the most rampant of them all.....most ladies will mistake ur gentility for stupidity nd prey on ur emotions at any desired time...if to say na heart human beign take dey think/reason many people for don commit suicide taytay.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Ehen... This is what I am talkn about ooooooo
what are you talking about?
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:19am On Sep 08, 2015
MsBliss:
I pray
fast join
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:19am On Sep 08, 2015
grin
potolistic:
Ah l0ve dz thread
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:20am On Sep 08, 2015
rollindollar:
you're welcome...am pretty sure, d guilty one's wil sn bombard, the thread to spew trash lyk they usually do...
you can say that again
Re: 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2015
zinachidi:
one of those few threads in romance section that are actually worth reading and commenting on.. Nice one OP.,, u must be a very good girlfriend. grin
thanks grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? / My Funny Experience With A Lady Friend. (PHOTOS) / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.