Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation (8451 Views)

Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
good!
Need anything from JUMIA? Contact me now!
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by carzola(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
PentiumPro:

It changes nothing that you see your country as a failed country, and you by extension is also a failure!
Ediotta!
is clear stupidity that people who saw GEJ has a failure cant allow room for us to criticize their choice of a leader..
when GEJ was a failure and u too where a failure... when u saw nothing good in GEJ nothing good ever came ur way and that of ur family.. buh my dear!! am sorry to disappoint u the dark cloud of terror and wickedness brought upon by you brainwashed votes would not hinder my progress in life...

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
All of una fake appointments will be returned back with an ab0ki appointment
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by doctokwus: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
is clear stupidity that people who saw GEJ has a failure cant allow room for us to criticize their choice of a leader..
when GEJ was a failure and u too where a failure... when u saw nothing good in GEJ nothing good ever came ur way and that of ur family.. buh my dear!! am sorry to disappoint u the dark cloud of terror and wickedness brought upon by you brainwashed votes would not hinder my progress in life...
Calling GEJ a failure is being kind to him.
GEJ was a monumental disaster that in saner climes should by now be sitting behind a caged bar facing multiple charges that wud see him extremely lucky to avoid a life imprisonment.
GEJ is an aberration to leadership in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Anyone who praises Buhari the terrorist he/she is also a terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Challenging EFCC’s Power To Probe Anambra Finances / Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics / PDP Lifts The Suspension Of Wamakko Sokoto State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.