Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Virgin Girl; My First Time! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Virgin Girl; My First Time! (9039 Views)

The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / 18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 3 / The First Time I Made Love By Olayemi Olanike Ajewole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Not to feed ur inflated ego but I had to re-read that sentence three times to get it grin Hate you

I blame myself for using this yeye o...... I blame myself for starting it grin

Are you trying to see I'm stubborn or I'm a bawse cause the latter is true but the former not so much
Gentleman my foot grin I pity your wife cause they way you will tease her no be here o

Lollllll all the ajebo's u've met..... are they an alternate specie? U no serious

Hm. My personality is wayyyy too multifaceted to be revealed grin i tink say i no even get personality o... i jus dey conform or remold myself like all dem bacteria/virus....

Lol LEMME JOR

grin . Not to be boastful, It takes sincere tranquility and outright sensibility to untwine my codes . It's just who I am cheesy

Baabe! Your both!! Only masters af the game like my humble self fit handle you grin

Do'u know what? You're one af them! Maybe you're not real life tho, beht so far so good, d impression and the sensation have been far away from gloomy grin

So, does most people feel. Maybe you just gotta start LISTENING small small to the remarks of others on your matter anyway . That should give you cue(s) to understanding what u stand for. And am not saying their judgment is exactly it anyway wink

Hahahahhah! Gotchu there grin
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

grin . Not to be boastful, It takes sincere tranquility and outright sensibility to untwine my codes . It's just who I am cheesy

Baabe! Your both!! Only masters af the game like my humble self fit handle you grin

Do'u know what? You're one af them! Maybe you're not real life tho, beht so far so good, d impression and the sensation have been far away from gloomy grin

So, does most people feel. Maybe you just gotta start LISTENING small small to the remarks of others on your matter anyway . That should give you cue(s) to understanding what u stand for. And am not saying their judgment is exactly it anyway wink

Hahahahhah! Gotchu there grin

MTCHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TCHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lol. Another well brought up ajeboh right. Gerrout grin

Why did u capitalize that. Are u insinuating that I don't listen grin Well I don't sha anyways there's nothing anyone can tell me about myself that I don't already know

Go choke on some ijebu garri jor grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

MTCHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TCHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lol. Another well brought up ajeboh right. Gerrout grin

Why did u capitalize that. Are u insinuating that I don't listen grin Well I don't sha anyways there's nothing anyone can tell me about myself that I don't already know

Go choke on some ijebu garri jor grin grin grin

What tha f*ck!

Really? Well, maybe.

How do'u know I like Garri as brkfast grin grin grin

Sleep no cum ni ? grin
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

What tha f*ck!

Really? Well, maybe.

How do'u know I like Garri as brkfast grin grin grin

Sleep no cum ni ? grin
dont swear around me jor im too innocent

maybe what... be clear for once. stop confusing me ni o angry grin

eat it 4 times a day for all i care grin without sugar just the way u like it... no sugar no milk and a little water tongue
you can munch it like fufu

lol das right grin grin grin

*Modified*
must u spell it like that nawaaaaaaaaa
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

dont swear around me jor im too innocent

maybe what... be clear for once. stop confusing me ni o angry grin

eat it 4 times a day for all i care grin without sugar just the way u like it... no sugar no milk and a little water tongue
you can munch it like fufu

lol das right grin grin grin

I'm so sorry fadat! I decided to type exactly what I said when I saw that .

Maybe you know every detail 'bout you already .

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Malnutrition is not a disease anyway

Same here, I tried every tactic save drugging myself already #sad
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I'm so sorry fadat! I decided to type exactly what I said when I saw that .

Maybe you know every detail 'bout you already .

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Malnutrition is not a disease anyway

Same here, I tried every tactic save drugging myself already #sad
I'm joking o jare grin I guess sarcasm doesnt play well over the internet grin

Yeah maybe I do. I do. In fact, yeah grin Dats why I dont need no better half unlike the majority of the rest of the populace

tongue
Das right and kwashiorkor is easily solvable these days

Lol I dont wanna become addicted to sleeping pills so I dont.... but I've taken 6 in a day b4
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm joking o jare grin I guess sarcasm doesnt play well over the internet grin

Yeah maybe I do. I do. In fact, yeah grin Dats why I dont need no better half unlike the majority of the rest of the populace

tongue
Das right and kwashiorkor is easily solvable these days

Lol I dont wanna become addicted to sleeping pills so I dont.... but I've taken 6 in a day b4

Its rather disheartening.

You won't need it till you can't help yourself wanting it.

I used to have big protuding stomach a lean body then a big head in that order. I am a living eg of your claim grin

Shakes head . Wondering what necessitated an abuse that gross...
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Its rather disheartening.

You won't need it till you can't help yourself wanting it.

I used to have big protuding stomach a lean body then a big head in that order. I am a living eg of your claim grin

Shakes head . Wondering what necessitated an abuse that gross...

r u calling my humour disheartening..... u well so

lol. indeed. i'm not like holding myself back or anything. It's just that I'm a largely complete person. Nobody will really improve me, they'll jus benefit from being around me grin

lawd have mercy....

hmm yeah. crazy right. i get a bit self destructive when...... iono...... sometimes sha grin
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

r u calling my humour disheartening..... u well so

lol. indeed. i'm not like holding myself back or anything. It's just that I'm a largely complete person. Nobody will really improve me, they'll jus benefit from being around me grin

lawd have mercy....

hmm yeah. crazy right. i get a bit self destructive when...... iono...... sometimes sha grin

#u well so- you culled that from your mum right? grin

Are u for real here? Like your 'perfect' or what?
Even if, misconceptions could set in and you'll have to correct yourself more often than u thought possible

I mean complications and relationship are closer to each other than the jugular is to the neck

We and me are too dissimilar if u kwim

So don't judge based on how things roll when you're just 'me'

Covers face .. I have 6-packs now!!! smiley

Loool . I'm not guessing anything !

*deepens voice** Better come out clear before I descend on you like an hungry wolf ! grin
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

#u well so- you culled that from your mum right? grin

Are u for real here? Like your 'perfect' or what?
Even if, misconceptions could set in and you'll have to correct yourself more often than u thought possible

I mean complications and relationship are closer to each other than the jugular is to the neck

We and me are too dissimilar if u kwim

So don't judge based on how things roll when you're just 'me'

Covers face .. I have 6-packs now!!! smiley

Loool . I'm not guessing anything !

*deepens voice** Better come out clear before I descend on you like an hungry wolf ! grin

no from my ex grin once again u get away with another insult eh..... jus kontinu mr sarcasm

'ham' not perfect at all.... but personality-wise.... or character wise... its not like i have a fatal flaw or a weakness.... which everyone seems to have. I'm complete. I'm too good at that ish, jelling with people like say I be gum. So yeah... I agree about misconceptions tho. But y'know almost everyone is either insecure, jealous, volatile, aggressive blah blah blah they have one fatal flaw they cant seem to control, that their partner kinda tempers. I dont.

yea kontinu to dey talk. havent had many (any? grin) real relationships so i wouldnt know tongue
if 'we' and 'me' become a problem, then I'll just know its not me that caused it. Cause it's never me grin

U wan make i salivate inwardly right grin Hmmm i don hear

good dont guess, ur imagination is too wild grin

......... u don finally sleep maybe ? grin
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

no from my ex grin once again u get away with another insult eh..... jus kontinu mr sarcasm

'ham' not perfect at all.... but personality-wise.... or character wise... its not like i have a fatal flaw or a weakness.... which everyone seems to have. I'm complete. I'm too good at that ish, jelling with people like say I be gum. So yeah... I agree about misconceptions tho. But y'know almost everyone is either insecure, jealous, volatile, aggressive blah blah blah they have one fatal flaw they cant seem to control, that their partner kinda tempers. I dont.

yea kontinu to dey talk. havent had many (any? grin) real relationships so i wouldnt know tongue
if 'we' and 'me' become a problem, then I'll just know its not me that caused it. Cause it's never me grin

U wan make i salivate inwardly right grin Hmmm i don hear

good dont guess, ur imagination is too wild grin

......... u don finally sleep maybe ? grin

tongue tongue tongue grin

You're too full af yoself ah swear grin

Kai! See d way you're advertising and sweet talking yourself like a branded chicken ? grin

The thing is you can't be too sure until yo init for real. Save yo faking it or you aint really interested in
'the relationship' , I doubt if you gon be a bit different to 'everybody'. Its not like 'everybody' decided to go 'st.upid ' like that, maybe it's that they couldn't help it don't you think

Lol. I'm not flirting with you jor..I was just trying to tell you I got cured of 'malnutrition' (very well) grin

I meant it when I said I'm not guessing so don't urge me on With 'ur emaginashonz are to wide' tongue
Wide was intentional grin
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

tongue tongue tongue grin

You're too full af yoself ah swear grin

Kai! See d way you're advertising and sweet talking yourself like a branded chicken ? grin

The thing is you can't be too sure until yo init for real. Save yo faking it or you aint really interested in
'the relationship' , I doubt if you gon be a bit different to 'everybody'. Its not like 'everybody' decided to go 'st.upid ' like that, maybe it's that they couldn't help it don't you think

Lol. I'm not flirting with you jor..I was just trying to tell you I got cured of 'malnutrition' (very well) grin

I meant it when I said I'm not guessing so don't urge me on With 'ur emaginashonz are to wide' tongue
Wide was intentional grin

no no no whaddya mean i ham naht grin

i told u before jor the only animal i will accept a comparison to is a tiger or in this case tigress

yeah i know it's not even that I'm cold or anything I know blah blah blah. I'm gonna be different and I know it. Das all Imma say before I reveal too many of my secrets here grin They can't help it.... but that doesn't happen to me. I can always 'help it'. Self control baby grin

eeeyah levels don chhhhhange

i dont get the connotation of what ur saying i hope u know that grin its flying right over my head
im not urging u oooooo with ur 'wide' imaginations
Re: Virgin Girl; My First Time! by uzoexcel(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gerrarahia!!!!!
But seriously u caught me out with ur intro.
Good one and more grease t ur elbow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Use Of Child Soldiers, A Good Phenomenon Or Not - Nigerian Online Debate / Nairaland Writers Let's Meet Here / 8 Great Tips To Become A Super Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.