Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister (1571 Views)

I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by kstadaura: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
I have been together with this girl for like a month now(nothing beyond kiss and hug),but unknown to me she is my ex's cousin sister.And didnt find out until today, its her birthday and so i met with my ex there,my current gf introduced me to her,she didnt show that she knew me.

when i got home i saw like 20 messages in my whatsapp,they are from my ex, she is pleading with me to quit the relationship because the girl am dating is her cousin sister and according to her is not fair,especially that i had sex with her(my ex) it will be awkward to also have sex with her cousin,she even asked if i have sex with her cousin.....

I didnt reply her stupid messages beacuse i see nothing wrong with dating her cousin, although if i had known..... but am already in the relationship,she even threaten to tell the girl bad things about me if i refuse to quit, but i dont care.

So guys what would you have done,if you were in my shoe?
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by agohmamuda(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is just the beginning.
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
agohmamuda:
This is just the beginning.
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Silly of her indeed. Imagine question as if you dating her for the sex. (I hope u are not anyway)

Let her go ahead and tell your gf, the rest is left to both of you. If you had known they were related you should not have dated her but since you did not, its late.

But I must confess, you are in a messy situation. If the pressure is too much, just quit and have your peace

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
ohhh
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
kstadaura:
I have been together with this girl for like a month now(nothing beyond kiss and hug),but unknown to me she is my ex's cousin sister.And didnt find out until today, its her birthday and so i met with my ex there,my current gf introduced me to her,she didnt show that she knew me.

when i got home i saw like 20 messages in my whatsapp,they are from my ex, she is pleading with me to quit the relationship because the girl am dating is her cousin sister and according to her is not fair,especially that i had sex with her(my ex) it will be awkward to also have sex with her cousin,she even asked if i have sex with her cousin.....

I didnt reply her stupid messages beacuse i see nothing wrong with dating her cousin, although if i had known..... but am already in the relationship,she even threaten to tell the girl bad things about me if i refuse to quit, but i dont care.

What is cousin sister you villager?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
*singing*

Fujji house of commotion

And its bou temptation

Fujji house of commotion

Nd everybody is into commotipn eh eh

Ehn
*clapping*

Gbam gbam
Gbam gbam grin
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
*singing*

Fujji house of commotion

And its bou temptation

Fujji house of commotion

Nd everybody is into commotion eh eh
Number 1 is d ex gf
number 2 is cousin d commotion eh eh
Nd d last is confused op eh eh
Ehn
*clapping*

Gbam gbam
Gbam gbam grin

Family ties grin grin grin grin

Op its a sign ur future wife is from that family if u break up with cousin u can date niece sef grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by kstadaura: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

if made mistake correct me dont call me names pls
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by kstadaura: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
ilobasama:
Silly of her indeed. Imagine question as if you dating her for the sex. (I hope u are not anyway)

Let her go ahead and tell your gf, the rest is left to both of you. If you had known they were related you should not have dated her but since you did not, its late.

But I must confess, you are in a messy situation. If the pressure is too much, just quit and have your peace

Thanks bro
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by crisycent: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na man u be!
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by kstadaura: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:
*singing*

Fujji house of commotion

And its bou temptation

Fujji house of commotion

Nd everybody is into commotion eh eh
Number 1 is d ex gf
number 2 is cousin d commotion eh eh
Nd d last is confused op eh eh
Ehn
*clapping*

Gbam gbam
Gbam gbam grin

Family ties grin grin grin grin

Op its a sign ur future wife is from that family if u break up with cousin u can date niece sef grin grin grin grin
U are funny
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

vicious chei grin
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
kstadaura:

U are funny

grin grin grin grin that family is ur callin u just av to knack ur way tru till u get the ryt girl from that family o
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

vicious chei grin

You eh
Trouble seeker shey
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You eh
Trouble seeker shey
a little bit grin u noticed?
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

a little bit grin u noticed?

Id be blind not to notice
Heck even a blind man will notice
you and your partner in crime
I want to believe that you two are related somehow
though you may not know it grin grin grin
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Id be blind not to notice
Heck even a blind man will notice
you and your partner in crime
I want to believe that you two are related somehow
though you may not know it grin grin grin
ohh yea i dont wanna ruin my reputation sha grin e-reputation

dont mind that one.... she jus dey behave like gehl wey dem bring from village wey neva see phone before grin

related to who? impossicant grin that would be awkward too since we're fighting ova d same guy or rather we were
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2015
kstadaura:

if you can do two some do it with em
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Nigga be losing opportunity to score a hatrick tongue

I'm joking ni oo... I'll just sweeerve and leave the new girl haylone for good grin
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by bollyano(f): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2015
op, explain to ur current gf everything dat happend btw u and her cousin, wateva she decides will be what you will do, dnt be d first to breakup with her
Re: I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister by kstadaura: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2015
bollyano:
op, explain to ur current gf everything dat happend btw u and her cousin, wateva she decides will be what you will do, dnt be d first to breakup with her
I think thats a good idea, telling her what happened between her cousing and i,cos eventually she will know, so i better tell her myself,but point of correction,i will not let her decide what i do,rather i will try to convice her to continue with the relationship,cos i really love her, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This (photo) / Loneliness / What Kind Of A Person Is Mrcork?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.