Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? (2009 Views)

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:

this time around you are in Nigeria,you learn the ways of Nigeriansgrin

That's what I meant. I've gotten used to it though.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by misspicy(f): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's what I meant. I've gotten used to it though.
You mean southern peeps dont do it?...like they drnt troll also.....

Only asking,got no idea
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:

You mean southern peeps dont do it?...like they drnt troll also.....

Only asking,got no idea

It's of course different flavours of trolling, not saying we don't do it too. Example, I remember here being called the daughter of a bowlegged animal or another. That to me is some new flavour of insults. I didn't even know how to respond to it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's of course different flavours of trolling, not saying we don't do it too. Example, I remember here being called the daughter of a bowlegged animal or another. That to me is some new flavour of insults. I didn't even know how to respond to it.
Hahahahahagrin
I didnt even knw abt sum words until NL, we got bunch of ghetto kids in here...lol,i just discovered dah sum peeps are actually cool offline,n just looking for sum fun on NL,it will suprise you how some trolls got a very different personality offline.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:

Hahahahahagrin
I didnt even knw abt sum words until NL, we got bunch of ghetto kids in here...lol,i just discovered dah sum peeps are actually cool offline,n just looking for sum fun on NL,it will suprise you how some trolls got a very different personality offline.

lol, I'm sure they do.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2015
And it's on romance section....well,maybe we do it because it is romantic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by cooljoe(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Na our nature. Op sef drop one insult 4 d post. Dem don eva insult u in Yoruba? Ur lyf wee neva remain d same
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by jworos(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Nigerians too get bad mouth, das the problem, d 1 wey no get physical power go get mouth wey sharp like knife.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ doing a psychosis at this behaviour. Was that a Freudian slip? I'm sure you meant to write psycho analysis but psychosis fits perfectly to describe the behaviour. It's like some are half-mad or suffer from Asperger's because you'll be saying something, next thing, someone is coming off stage left hurling insults. It was odd at 1st, but then again, whilst in Rome, you learn the ways of the Romans.

Lol yeah a slip. Psychosis to me at the time was a word conjunction of psycho and analysis.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love To Insult? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
And it's on romance section....well,maybe we do it because it is romantic.

Shey if my lesbian friend insult you, you go begin dey feel am? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This (picture+) / Could This Be True Or Photoshopped? Tell Me If Am Wrong (18+) / Why Are Girls This Wicked ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.