Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... (1434 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
I dont know exactly what this world is turning into...i hope to find love in the arms of this pretty damsel without knowing that a lesbian has eyes on her too..
It turned out, that this lesbo has been following this particular chick up too, like a man would, which brought her (lesbian) to confront me on a serious note..
Now how can i have a lady as my rival to love? I think this chick might be a bi-sexual...cause i have met her in the company of this same lesbo without any suspicion earlier on..
She is intrested in me but that lesbo is seriously tracking her..
I was with her once when I found her stuttering on the phone when she called to ask her where she was..honestly this is getting on my nerves..as i love this young lady much..
I ask her about her relationship with that lesbo and what she said to me, but shes saying they are just friends and nothing more..
Should i fight back or back out?..seriously i need ur advices.
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by huntila(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Play your game. No need to fight.if your game is tight, she will be yours.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Same way am tripping fr dis op
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by prettytasha(f): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
call 911 grin
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
prettytasha:
call 911 grin
..lol..thats all u got?
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by midolian(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
..pls elucidate on ur post..cant get wat u mean
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Blakjewelry(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op don enter one chance, the sef na the same crew,maybe she is part time
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by ladyF(f): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na real wa. ....wetin person no go see sha shocked
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Op don enter one chance, the sef na the same crew,maybe she is part time
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
ladyF:
Na real wa. ....wetin person no go see sha shocked
..honestly its pathetic
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Abugab(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Back out.
Even if you win her now be sure to have more and grievious issues to deal with in future.
I am sure your right girl is out there, go search for her as these signs are indications that she is a no no.
No need fighting over her as both of you have disparity towards the game of love.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Randyhot:
..pls elucidate on ur post..cant get wat u mean
u making me hot dude... Seems u xo handsme. P.m me wif u numba mayb we can make up
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Abugab:
Back out.
Even if you win her now be sure to have more and grievious issues to deal with in future.
I am sure your right girl is out there, go search for her as these signs are indications that she is a no no.
No need fighting over her as both of you have disparity towards the game of love.
..bros its easier said than done..mean..how can i even quit cause a lady told me to
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
u making me hot dude... Seems u xo handsme. P.m me wif u numba mayb we can make up
..oh that, am sorry...am straight
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
OP are u claiming real love for her coz a girl is after her?
I've seen guys who really dig it and are happy about it when their girls are semi Lesbos, at least they know its a girl they are up against and not a fellow guy like themselves *winks*
Lolzzzz but on a more serious note, don't cage her too much, since u said U've seen her once in d company of d lesbian, u caging her now will only drive her closer and closer to ur rival, just be cool, be a man, free her, play ur cards right, u'll see that u won't need to struggle anymore, Na she sef go come dey find u coz at the end, she'll realize that girls are even worse cheats than guys, that lesbo just want to have a piece of her n move on to d next chic, all Lesbos are like that, n very soon ur girl will realise it.
But then on the oda hand, is ur love for Dis girl really true?
Do u love her far beyond her beauty ?
What a wise old man sees sitting down, the young man will never see it even if he climbs the highest mountains.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
I've seen guys who really dig it and are happy about it when their girls are semi Lesbos, at least they know its a girl they are up against and not a fellow guy like themselves *winks*
Lolzzzz but on a more serious note, don't cage her too much, since u said U've seen her once in d company of d lesbian, u caging her now will only drive her closer and closer to ur rival, just be cool, be a man, free her, play ur cards right, u'll see that u won't need to struggle anymore, Na she sef go come dey find u coz at the end, she'll realize that girls are even worse cheats than guys, that lesbo just want to have a piece of her n move on to d next chic, all Lesbos are like that, n very soon ur girl will realise it.
What a wise old man sees sitting down, the young man will never see it even if he climbs the highest mountains.
..oh you such a good lady..i like all that you said..am gonna play ur card and more...and yea sure..i love her.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Randyhot:
..oh that, am sorry...am straight
c'mon being bi wudnt be engraved on ur forehead... Lets get sme shiiit done
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
c'mon being bi wudnt be engraved on ur forehead... Lets get sme shiiit done
..oh loooOol..u can be funny.
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Abugab(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Randyhot:
..bros its easier said than done..mean..how can i even quit cause a lady told me to

You are not quiting but moving on.
Its not about the lady who told you neither about the one you are wooing but you
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Abugab:

You are not quiting but moving on.
Its not about the lady who told you neither about the one you are wooing but you
..ok..i get u pal...thanks for ur piece
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2015
J
SexyStrawberry:

Hmnn... bisexuals are the best to with aiit?
Re: Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... by SmartMugu: 1:37am On Sep 08, 2015
From my experience with lesbians, you seriously cant have anything so serious with them. If all you want is just a fling, do your thing and bounce. If you want more...you sound like you are already in love, you will most likely end up getting hurt.

You can't get rid of the spots on a leopard from shaving it's hair. She has tasted both se.xes and she knows the difference. Some chronic ones don't even want to ever have anything to do with a man after they've tasted their own type.

I dated one before. I even introduced her to my friends but all she was telling me after meeting them is how she likes my friends' girlfriends and would like kicking it with them for at least once. I can count up to six girls she messed with while I was with her. It didn't matter to me cos they were ladies and I was her only dude back then.

She liked kinky escapades, brought her lesbo friends around me several times cos they all just wanted to have fun with a dude sometimes - except the chronic ones. I ofcourse knew we were in the ride just the fun of it and I wasn't going to stay too long with her type even though she was pretty. I knew I couldnt take someone like that around my female siblings cos I know what she'll want afterwards.

I remember taking her to a club one night. This dude sitting next to me had his girl own girl with him. The dude walked up to me and said his girl liked my girl, and was wondering if we could all go to their house together. I thought that was rude u of him, plus I didn't know him from anywhere. Told the lesbo about what the guy told just told me, to my surprise she stood up and went straight to the girl, feeling on eachother. They ended up taking her home with them.

We stopped talking when she texted me and sent pictures saying she just got married to her ex. I thought the ex she meant was a dude, only to stare at 2 newly wedded girls in the wedding pix. I wasn't hurt cos I knew what we were anyways.

You can't cure their urge for a feminine touch with whatever you have, however hard you try.

Not sure where you're located, but if ure in the US, don't end up getting hurt from staying put in a love triangle with lesbians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. / The Ego Of Being The Most Beautiful Woman In The World / Chidinma S*x TAPE SCANDAL: The True Story Behind The Video Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.