Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... (40319 Views)

Kebbi Sickle Cell Association (KESCA) Marks World Sickle Cell Day (Photos) / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by therealdeal10: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eeehh i'm finished embarassed since i'm As i cn only go 4 Aa

Where will i c a gal dat is Aa, since gals of nowadays fall sick easily
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by terrymason(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
the last time I checked my genotype it was BB
LMAyedun:
BB = Blackberry.
BB: BLUE BAND! So na bread we go just use the genotype dey chop! grin
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
jonaji:
Know your genotype before you say yes to that
handsome guy and beautiful lady whom you
wish to spend the rest of your life with.

Genotype and It's Appropriate Suitor:

AA + AA = Excellent

AA + AS = Good

AA + SS = Fair

AS + AS = Bad

AS + SS = Very Bad

SS + SS = Extremely Bad (In fact, don't try it).

#SickleCellAwareness

Pls share with others...

No mention of AC?
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
cool
I Can go with anyone! smiley
Me and you for be excellent but Ishilove don already book soace
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Some of my major heartbreaks was as a result of this genotype thing angry
The girls Im most compatible with socially are not compatible with me wben this genotype ish is concerned
Im just tired cry
chai
so i caught u being something other than a sarcastic macho man for once grin
this ur story is sad o.
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Mrs.phyno wat is your genotype ooooo? I want to marry u cheesy
honestly? im AS o grin so i have limited options
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by VickyRotex(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Martins301:

Me and you for be excellent but Ishi.love don already book soace

E better, Una fit eachother. undecided
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

honestly? im AS o grin so i have limited options
dats ok... smiley
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Spydamannn(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
cozy7:
I've been in luv many times, but it always turned out sour n eventually break up. However last year, I met this perfect lady (I'm currently engaged to), she was always feeling sick, tired, headache, pains, cold etc. She's 100% all I want in a woman so I vegan pressuring her to no what's weong with her medically. Just 2weeks ago, she broke down in tears n told me she's SS. Honestly, I felt sad, but hey I'm still moving on, bcoz (thank God) I'm AA.

It a really good to no your genotype, to avoid eventual regrets.
I want to Believe you
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Timbuktu14(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
DAVECENA:
who cares?.
its LadyDAVE again.......
transgendered angry
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
dats ok... smiley
was i not honest? thats good of me right grin i no come form perfect blood type
goodnight o
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

was i not honest? thats good of me right grin i no come form perfect blood type
goodnight o
lol I luv dat abt u.... Like I could just see right tru u... U feelin sleepy?
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I luv dat abt u.... Like I could just see right tru u... U feelin sleepy?
not rly sleepy but i have alooooot of sh*t to do and Im still browsing NL like a goat grin Pity me
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by dmcdad: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Wow! I never knew Blackberry too was a genotype. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Cutehector(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

not rly sleepy but i have alooooot of sh*t to do and Im still browsing NL like a goat grin Pity me
lol alryt.... Go and play...
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by dmcdad: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
9jacrip:

No mention of AC?
That I think is extremely rare. But its inclusion would have been helpful nonetheless.
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by dmcdad: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
AA for Life! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol alryt.... Go and play...
okay sah. tank u sah grin ekaro sah
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by janefrancisca(f): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cameleon72:
Lord thank you for making me unique. Blood group O-; genotype AA...
smiley me too
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Interest.i will go check mine,and my gals friends
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
If you are guy that is AS please don't fall in love till you have real confirmation that the babe you are interested in is AA.
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
dmcdad:

That I think is extremely rare. But its inclusion would have been helpful nonetheless.

True.

Mine is AC
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Cutehector(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

okay sah. tank u sah grin ekaro sah
lol dis gerl... Go away grin

Yu bera make up for this nyt tho...
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by janefrancisca(f): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
cozy7:
Can u and your "cameleon72" Fed let us hear word, I'm also AA and my blood group is A+, now u can see I'm far better than u 2 combined........yet I'm not bragging.
u just bragged.. grin and why do u think u are better? tongue..we are o+..universal donors with strong immune system wink...simply the best (stole that line from binatone electronics) grin
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Haywhymido(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
damiloladuke:
hilarious

I REP ROYAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL •••I REP ABESAN HIGH SCHOOL •••I REP FUNAAB
•••check my signature
which royal abeg?
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by dmcdad: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
9jacrip:

True.

Mine is AC
Wow... Whats the extent of AC in relation to AS and SS?
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by dmcdad: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
teeowl:
If you are guy that is AS please don't fall in love till you have real confirmation that the babe you are interested in is AA.
Chai! See wahala sha. Well, make I dey flex my AA dey go like that. Na God do am. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by nkemdi89(f): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Aminat508:
grin Mine na AC
your genotype isn't common in Nigeria also in sub Sahara Africa but do you know it's equivalent to AS? that means you can marry only an AA.
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by cristweeezy(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2015
jonaji:
Know your genotype before you say yes to that
handsome guy and beautiful lady whom you
wish to spend the rest of your life with.

Genotype and It's Appropriate Suitor:

AA + AA = Excellent

AA + AS = Good

AA + SS = Fair

AS + AS = Bad

AS + SS = Very Bad

SS + SS = Extremely Bad (In fact, don't try it).

#SickleCellAwareness

Pls share with others...

AA, I'm good to go...
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Behira(f): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2015
cana882:
Good 1 op... lemme think if I can remember chioma's own
i remember its SS
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Noloss(f): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Beta go check again we neva can tell it may be CC
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Toks2008(m): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Very essential issue people ignore.

I never did.

As a matter of fact, I believe any guy who is serious about getting married to a lady should ask the genotype question first before proceeding- before passion starts running.

It can be heart-wrenching to find out someone you've been dating for six.months is not compatible with you genotype-wise. sad sad

lol just 6months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Falls Off A Palm Tree While Displaying His Youthfulness In Enugu - Pictures / How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence / Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.