Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] (1161 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) / Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by chuzzyofficial(m): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-krRJ-HVr2ds/Ve3uhRlACkI/AAAAAAAAB88/cS8IOnyRu-g/s400/yemi-alade-visualssss_0.jpg[/img]

Yemi Alade is furious with bloggers over their wrong usage of words in headlines.

She took to social media to speak her mind, condemning bloggers criticize artists to gain traffic on their blog.

She shared a picture of a post on a blog which was headlined “How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne” See photo after the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zIpE6mR_qUs/Ve3vEfuuBrI/AAAAAAAAB9E/bE6KOI2cUHY/s400/wpid-screenshot_2015-09-05-14-05-03-1.png[/img]

“MEDIA,FANS AND FRIENDS,YOU NEED TO FIND A MORE ENCOURAGING APPROACH!!! SO MANY FEMALES ARE ON TOP OF THEIR GAME!! THERE ARE MANY THRONES AND NOT JUST ONE! STOP PUTTING US AGAINST EACH OTHER!! TIWA SAVAGE IS A KING ANY DAY ANY TIME IN HER OWN RIGHT!! ”

#RespectOurHustleSmallAbeg
#WeDoThisForLoveNotHateorWar…She wrote on her Instagram page.

Now My Response;

Hello Yemi,

Pretty good you know how much we need Traffic.. I personally will not deny it. I need it like i need air. But if you can remember, in you GSS 101, Use of English, You were taught "Attention Catching Devices". That is exactly what we Bloggers are practicing. We use our caption to get attention. You have a choice to read or ignore.

We can use any title within the capacity of our constructive reasoning as long as our point is made clear in the post! So please;

#RespectOurHustleSmallAbeg
#WeDoThisForLoveNotHateorWar…

Thanks
Best Regards
Mr. Chuzzy

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/yemi-alades-letter-to-blogger-my-direct.html

cc:
lalasticlala
ishilove
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by kinibigdeal(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by DeRoyalFranco(m): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2015
News like this do sound educating to my eyes... Yeah , educating in the sense that you learn how to stylishly add to your fame by making the world think you are a nice person.. Nice one Yemi Alade.. You are smart.
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by Behira(f): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Goin to bed now, will read dat in d morning(break of dawn)
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by Oluwanoodles(m): 1:00am On Sep 08, 2015
GNS 101
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by pretydiva(f): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls mr chuzzy or wat ever u cal urself,stfu. U creating enmity between 2 persons n making dem a rival all in d name of attracting people 2 ur blog is wicked n heartless of u. It's not compulsory dat u must b a blogger. U better go n rediscover ur talent
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by ChuzzyBlog: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Pls mr chuzzy or wat ever u cal urself,stfu. U creating enmity between 2 persons n making dem a rival all in d name of attracting people 2 ur blog is wicked n heartless of u. It's not compulsory dat u must b a blogger. U better go n rediscover ur talent

Young lady, am not here to exchange words with u. Quite very busy but for sake of clarity, let me take a few seconds to tell you this; why people get into problem sometimes is inability to understand a situation and then act wrongly in that situation. I am not really sure u know how blogging and journalism work. However let me educate you. All businesses have their approach and style of marketing. If your product is not packaged, inviting and attractive, making sales will be pretty difficult.

If only reading a caption of a post can make two persons become enemies or go into rivalry, then they are actually very myopic in reasoning. They do their job and we do ours.

FYI i don't have a wicked heart. You have never met me in person.

Well, its not compulsory for anyone to be a blogger but i find myself as one and loving it. Sorry to disappoint you, i will always be a blogger.

I see you now dictate talents for people so much that you know who is not align to his talent. I will advice that you take off the sand in your eye before looking in someone else's eyes.

Not sure of what you look like tho... But i think you should be more reasonable...
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by Babe2sure(f): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2015
Mr Chuzzy, just listen to yourself.....

Bloggers write false, misleading and injurious stories about celebrities all the time, they are known to take non-professionalism to the moon. You have further capped this belief with your response to her reply by admitting it and citing "Attention catching device"

Yes, everyone knows about it, reporters use it all the time, but you really need to go and unlearn and relearn what you believe you were taught at school, because I am sure you were not taught to use it for a story that can earn you libel suit or make a misleading report.

Yemi was totally civil in her response to what bloggers reported, because they have learnt that they can't afford to be press unfriendly. But your response to what she said was thinly veiled with insult.
You don't know what the effect of what was written can have on her relationship with Tiwa, you people want to create enmity between them. And Tiwa may even think she sponsored the report, to gain more fame.
Stop trying to grill fish when there is no fire!
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by pretydiva(f): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

Young lady, am not here to exchange words with u. Quite very busy but for sake of clarity, let me take a few seconds to tell you this; why people get into problem sometimes is inability to understand a situation and then act wrongly in that situation. I am not really sure u know how blogging and journalism work. However let me educate you. All businesses have their approach and style of marketing. If your product is not packaged, inviting and attractive, making sales will be pretty difficult.

If only reading a caption of a post can make two persons become enemies or go into rivalry, then they are actually very myopic in reasoning. They do their job and we do ours.

FYI i don't have a wicked heart. You have never met me in person.

Well, its not compulsory for anyone to be a blogger but i find myself as one and loving it. Sorry to disappoint you, i will always be a blogger.

I see you now dictate talents for people so much that you know who is not align to his talent. I will advice that you take off the sand in your eye before looking in someone else's eyes.

Not sure of what you look like tho... But i think you should be more reasonable...
ok
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by pretydiva(f): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Babe2sure:

Bloggers write false, misleading and injurious stories about celebrities all the time, they are known to take non-professionalism to the moon. You have further capped this belief with your response to her reply by admitting it and citing "Attention catching device"

Yes, everyone knows about it, reporters use it all the time, but you really need to go and unlearn and relearn what you believe you were taught at school, because I am sure you were not taught to use it for a story that can earn you libel suit or make a misleading report.

Yemi was totally civil in her response to what bloggers reported, because they have learnt that they can't afford to be press unfriendly. But your response to what she said was thinly veiled with insult.
You don't know what the effect of what was written can have on her relationship with Tiwa, you people want to create enmity between them. And Tiwa may even think she sponsored the report, to gain more fame.

please tell him
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by ChuzzyBlog: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Babe2sure:

Not sure u read my last post
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by soldierdollar(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

Not sure u read my last post

I am a blogger ... But if that's your approach, it stinks .No one defined blogging to be hurtful or defamatory. There are many ways to get traffic apart from using deceptive and misleading titles . My advice for you is to thread carefully or you may land yourself a libel suit .
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by ChuzzyBlog: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
soldierdollar:

I am a blogger ... But if that's your approach, it stinks .No one defined blogging to be hurtful or defamatory. There are many ways to get traffic apart from using deceptive and misleading titles . My advice for you is to thread carefully or you may land yourself a libel suit .

what's your blog url?
Re: Yemi Alade's Letter To Nigerian Bloggers + My Direct Response To Her [photo] by soldierdollar(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

what's your blog url?
http://jadijadi.com

I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2521510/after-11-months-blogging-hit it might interest u

(1) (Reply)

This Legless Model Makes $1000 Daily / I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists / (PHOTO) Toke Makinwa Shares Adorable Photo With Her Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.