Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony (19113 Views)

Procedure On How To Print Nysc Online Redeployment & Relocation Letter / Accredited NYSC Online Registration Centres In Lagos / 2015 Batch B Pre_camp And Post_camp Issues, Complaint And Solution Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by nasir00tsoho: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls In trying to make the payment i.e online they debit me and they did not take to where I will print the receipt so I can't print the other slip. Wat is the solution pls
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by hemartins(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestephen:

Pls do u mean 300 or 3000

three hundred naira
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2015
If it's online u recieve d alert tru ur fone n mail nt necesary printin
nasir00tsoho:
Pls In trying to make the payment i.e online they debit me and they did not take to where I will print the receipt so I can't print the other slip. Wat is the solution pls
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by jamislaw(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Pls nysc is yet to send me my i.d trasaction after making my payment since yesterday. What will i do?
hemartins:

Yes you can make corrections in camp so long as the name on your statement of result is correct no problem. you would be given a correction form to fill. good luck
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by hemartins(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2015
jamislaw:
Pls nysc is yet to send me my i.d trasaction after making my payment since yesterday. What will i do?

go to your bank and make a formal complain.
most of these banks are not too equipped for internet banking. they have a lot of irregularities and delay.
some of the best banks for e-banking include
GT bank
First bank
Access bank
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by jamislaw(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2015
hemartins:

go to your bank and make a formal complain.
most of these banks are not too equipped for internet banking. they have a lot of irregularities and delay.
some of the best banks for e-banking include
GT bank
First bank
Access bank

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by AbbeySOM: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please I need HELP! I wanted to register this morning and I discovered my date of birth is 07-August-1983 instead of 07-July-1986. Now I understand I need to buy WAEC PIN to change the D.O.B but do I need to make the NYSC payment before I can edit the D.O.B? My dashboard (for now) has no feature of editing the date of birth. thank you for your help. embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by nonsom(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
jojopanucci:
Please oo, I did my online payment and my finger print was taken. But can't continue cos the site is saying invalid mail address/password. So confused cos the same mail got the confirmation. I need help pls
yes. if u want to revisit ur form, u don't need to use ur email password again, what u use as your password is your phone number.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by abmendozer(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
House please help me! I am a foreign trained graduate, i did my registration yesterday and it was successful after the online payment and the rest of the registration. After printing my green card, my call up number is not on the green card. What do i do?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by ayd91(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
good day yall. I just concluded with my online reg and printed my green card. the only problem is... it came without my passport. any solutions?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by sticgal(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls am new here my name was not in d Senate list can it still b uploaded by my school b4 d end of the registration?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
sticgal:
pls am new here my name was not in d Senate list can it still b uploaded by my school b4 d end of the registration?
complicated...visit ur school for proper brefing. Goodluck
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
revisit d site ur passport must show it's important
ayd91:

good day yall. I just concluded with my online reg and printed my green card. the only problem is... it came without my passport. any solutions?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Call NYSC help desk ASAP. Goodluck
abmendozer:
House please help me! I am a foreign trained graduate, i did my registration yesterday and it was successful after the online payment and the rest of the registration. After printing my green card, my call up number is not on the green card. What do i do?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
All d options r available u choose d one dat suit ur desire. Goodluck
AbbeySOM:
Please I need HELP! I wanted to register this morning and I discovered my date of birth is 07-August-1983 instead of 07-July-1986. Now I understand I need to buy WAEC PIN to change the D.O.B but do I need to make the NYSC payment before I can edit the D.O.B? My dashboard (for now) has no feature of editing the date of birth. thank you for your help. embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nmalove93: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls the course on my green card is different from what i studied in school, how do i change it and if i cant will it stop me from serving.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by walad4yhu(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nmalove93:
pls the course on my green card is different from what i studied in school, how do i change it and if i cant will it stop me from serving.

Nope! u are good to go. it can b corrected in camp
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by odigod(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
pls what should i do?, i paid at the bank on thursday but the bank teller made a mistake on my email address hence i dd'nt get any notification via my email or mobile number,,,after several complains i had to use the e-payment method this morning and it worked instantly i got my call up number,,the question is hw do i retrieve the amount i paid at the bank pls help me.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by iamauxin(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
odigod:
pls what should i do?, i paid at the bank on thursday but the bank teller made a mistake on my email address hence i dd'nt get any notification via my email or mobile number,,,after several complains i had to use the e-payment method this morning and it worked instantly i got my call up number,,the question is hw do i retrieve the amount i paid at the bank pls help me.
bro, this type of transaction can not be reversed. Just count it as bygone. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by nonsom(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
PLEASE, i was born on 1985, am i good to serve on this 2015B? i have done with my registration. i graduated 2014 when i was 29yrs
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by emmyflexible: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
HOUSE PLEASE HELP!!!...i started my registration two days ago, when i realized i wasnt very sure of the date of my graduation from primary and secondary school i decided to suspend the registration and continue today. but to my greatest suprise on logging into my profile...every information on the page 2 of the profile registration was different from what i initially filled in, even my course of study was different, primary and secondary schools attended were as well different..i edited that of the schools, but that of my course of study can not be edited embarassed, pls what can i do about this, should i wait and see if it will reset to the proper information or should i just complete the registration with the wrong course of study. please your inputs would be highly appreciated.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by tafrica(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by horpeyemmi: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello, thr was an error during my registration, some else finger was captured during d biometric instead of mine, pls is thr anythg I can do abt it Am so so worried....
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Timbuktu14(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
horpeyemmi:
Hello, thr was an error during my registration, some else finger was captured during d biometric instead of mine, pls is thr anythg I can do abt it Am so so worried....
what kind of mess did u put ursef in like ds? You will be sent home if ur finger can not b validated. Why make such a mistake? Na wa o angry
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Timbuktu14(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2015
emmyflexible:
HOUSE PLEASE HELP!!!...i started my registration two days ago, when i realized i wasnt very sure of the date of my graduation from primary and secondary school i decided to suspend the registration and continue today. but to my greatest suprise on logging into my profile...every information on the page 2 of the profile registration was different from what i initially filled in, even my course of study was different, primary and secondary schools attended were as well different..i edited that of the schools, but that of my course of study can not be edited embarassed, pls what can i do about this, should i wait and see if it will reset to the proper information or should i just complete the registration with the wrong course of study. please your inputs would be highly appreciated.
dem go send u comot camp if u use d wrong course o. because e go different from wetin dey your result.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Timbuktu14(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2015
nonsom:
PLEASE, i was born on 1985, am i good to serve on this 2015B? i have done with my registration. i graduated 2014 when i was 29yrs
registered yet?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Timbuktu14(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2015
odigod:
cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by TruthTella(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Please guys I need to know, is it true that there are only 2 states left? I haven't registered because I was sick for the past few days and last night I got information that there are two states left.
is it true? is it even possible? how can they say people should choose where they will serve then exhaust the options less than one week after starting registration?
it doesn't make sense to me at all.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dibiaolu(f): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sir/ma my my is dibia olu i registered with batch c 2014 and paid N4000,but i was not moblised so i did revalidation and this time i saw my name on senate approve list, registered and printed my green card today but my green card but it didnt come with my call up number. Pls i need your help sir,is there hope for me?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dibiaolu(f): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
time i saw my name on senate approve list, registered and printed my green card today but my green card didnt come out with my call up number. Pls i need your help sir, is there hope for me?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dibiaolu(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
time i saw my name on senate approve list, registered and printed my green card today but my green card but it didnt come with my call up number. Pls i need your help sir,is there hope for me?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dibiaolu(f): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sir i'have rounded up with my nysc online registration, done the payment and printed my Green Card but it didnt come with my Call-Up number. Pls wat should i do? Pls your help is needed. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Words Of Advice For Current & Prospective Corpers / A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers / NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.