Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony (19109 Views)

Procedure On How To Print Nysc Online Redeployment & Relocation Letter / Accredited NYSC Online Registration Centres In Lagos / 2015 Batch B Pre_camp And Post_camp Issues, Complaint And Solution Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by lawlarDee(f): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
odigod:
Pls i need an urgent help . I tried registering online today ,i found out that my class of degree is showing 2:2 instead of 2:1,what's should i do?
AM HAVING DIS SAME ISSUE,PLS ANY SOLUTION YET
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Admiral49(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Pls my frnd skiped biometrics registration cos d 1st cafe didnt av it n nw she is done wit all oda registratn xcept biometric. Pls can she do it in camp. Or what is d solution?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
U cnt do it @camp because dat d pass already in camp
Admiral49:
Pls my frnd skiped biometrics registration cos d 1st cafe didnt av it n nw she is done wit all oda registratn xcept biometric. Pls can she do it in camp. Or what is d solution?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by abmendozer(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
dibiaolu:
Sir i'have rounded up with my nysc online registration, done the payment and printed my Green Card but it didnt come with my Call-Up number. Pls wat should i do? Pls your help is needed. Thanks
No need to worry...I had the same problem when I registered. Keep checking your dashboard and eventually before a week it would be uploaded. In my case I waited for one week before it was uploaded.
If your call up number isn't there after a week please call Nysc support line or you mail them ASAP. Good luck!
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by lawlarDee(f): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
PLS WAT ABT WE HAVIN ISSUE WIT RESULT,INSTEAD OF UPPER CREDIT ,IT SHOWING LOWER CREDIT,CAN IT BE RECTIFY AT D CAMP .REPLY NEEDED URGENTLY
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by amerengues(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls any idea on how students posted to university fare. What is it like?
Secondly, for someone who has paid but was still showing that payment hasn't been made.......what is d solution?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by sunieKing(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=onuwaje post=37877177]Someone told be her DOB is 1989 but d one on nysc web is 1983 and as such she's been told by d nysc web to apply for letter of exemption..

She needs help [/quot
tell her 2 call 07032241151
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by miccoy(m): 1:20am On Sep 16, 2015
amerengues:
Secondly, for someone who has paid but was still showing that payment hasn't been made.......what is d solution?

If posted to a university, you are most likely to be attached to a lecturer as his assistant or given other duties as the circumstance demands. Also, most universities give accomodation, stipends & special packages during Sallah, Easter, Christmas & New Year celebrations.

And for your second question, the system is still probably processing your payment(it happens anywhere, not only with NYSC). Go to the NYSC site, click on the Payment Status tab, at the upper-right corner of the website, insert your Transaction I'd & click continue. Youcan track your payment there.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by miccoy(m): 2:03am On Sep 16, 2015
lawlarDee:
PLS WAT ABT WE HAVIN ISSUE WIT RESULT,INSTEAD OF UPPER CREDIT ,IT SHOWING LOWER CREDIT,CAN IT BE RECTIFY AT D CAMP .REPLY NEEDED URGENTLY

I assume that NYSC care most about you being cleared, approved & recommended by the institutions(your school, JAMB or WAEC as the case may be) and not your class of degree or score or number of credits.

So, if you have your time table (or here:http://www.nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2015/2015b.php) you'd see that NYSC would start clearing the air on issues such as yours & others from 9th to 16th of October.

Lolade, hope you've completed your Reg & have been helpful.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by miccoy(m): 2:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Admiral49:

Hell no! She can't(online registration closes by 9th October, remember?) And may I ask how she skipped the biometrics page(coz, it's like the gate-way to the subsequent stages)
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ahmed4002(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Damn.
I would advice you to contact the nysc Asap
Or just go to camp with enough money of you know ur way. It's would be wipe.
There are chances you would be sent away from the camp if left so
horpeyemmi:
Hello, thr was an error during my registration, some else finger was captured during d biometric instead of mine, pls is thr anythg I can do abt it Am so so worried....
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ahmed4002(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2015
amerengues:

If you graduate with 1st class. You would be posted to university automatically
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ahmed4002(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
lawlarDee:
AM HAVING DIS SAME ISSUE,PLS ANY SOLUTION YET

It's not an issue. As at the end of service year your certificate would indicate your class of degree.

It will only affect your posting for PPA may be. Because there are some organization that prefer 2 1 graduate to be posted
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ahmed4002(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2015
emmyflexible:
HOUSE PLEASE HELP!!!...i started my registration two days ago, when i realized i wasnt very sure of the date of my graduation from primary and secondary school i decided to suspend the registration and continue today. but to my greatest suprise on logging into my profile...every information on the page 2 of the profile registration was different from what i initially filled in, even my course of study was different, primary and secondary schools attended were as well different..i edited that of the schools, but that of my course of study can not be edited embarassed, pls what can i do about this, should i wait and see if it will reset to the proper information or should i just complete the registration with the wrong course of study. please your inputs would be highly appreciated.

Don't worry you good to goo bro.
At the camp no one would ask you for your primary and secondary cert.

This your top most important

Call up letter
Green card slip
School i.dcard
Statement of result or certificate.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ahmed4002(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaisaac:
No problem in school senate list...yesterday, I printed my green card and I saw an un-editable date of birth of April 01 instead of 11th April!

You go to good. Do not waste your money in getting the waec verification pin.

Batch 2015 A. Almost every one has same issue. If your birthday fall above 10th. They would change it to 1st.

You should be worried only if above the service year.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Any problem with NYSC Age exemption and correction and all other issue and help ...
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by cardealerkman: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2015
mikebenny:

Any problem with NYSC Age exemption and correction and all other issue and help ... contact (09098668624)

pls, you have only succeeded in 4 out of the 6 i gave to you kindly help in doing the remaining 2. (thanks)
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by amerengues(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ahmed4002:

If you graduate with 1st class. You would be posted to university automatically
Yeah I know. What I don't know is the experience. Anyone in the house who wants to share what u will be doing. Thanks Ahmed4002
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by amerengues(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
miccoy:

If posted to a university, you are most likely to be attached to a lecturer as his assistant or given other duties as the circumstance demands. Also, most universities give accomodation, stipends & special packages during Sallah, Easter, Christmas & New Year celebrations.

And for your second question, the system is still probably processing your payment(it happens anywhere, not only with NYSC). Go to the NYSC site, click on the Payment Status tab, at the upper-right corner of the website, insert your Transaction I'd & click continue. Youcan track your payment there.

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by nonsom(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
i have finished my registrations and have made my payment but no way to print my green card
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
cardealerkman:

pls, you have only succeeded in 4 out of the 6 i gave to you kindly help in doing the remaining 2. (thanks)

try and check the remaining 2. it has been done... he said it was delayed due to the poor server on the portal.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by cychioma: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2015
pls i am concerned with the date of birth i saw in d green slip. i was born on 11th october 1989but what i saw was 1st october 1989. someone said its not an issue. i hope it wont affect my registration in camp.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by nonsom(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2015
amerengues:
have u got an alert from bank that you have made a payment? have u checked ur email if they have sent u are pin? do u paid in portharcourt?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by pgirl1234: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Please I need help urgently.I was mobilized for batch A but when I tried to register it was my cosmate details that was displaying with my matrix no,I reported to my school but they did nothing. Now av been mobilized for batch b.my name is on senate list showing "matrix no already in use",when I reported to my school they worked on it n it latter showed matrix no in use login in using your email and pass word".I tot it had been rectified. I tried my email to register it showed invalid email,I created a new one n it connected,after putting my jamb reg no n mat no it showed"no details found" n my name is still on senate list. I reported to my school n dey said they will fix it in two weeks .why does it have to take two WHOLE weeks. I don't trust them.what do I do? Am confused.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dudu200: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
need exclution lettter i did part time program and i need the letter like yesterday
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by jobd: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Watsup nairalanders, I had to pay twice b4 been able to print my call up no cos the system was prompting dat I hv to pay, so I want to knw if I'll b able to retrieve my first payment. if yes, pls hw cqn I go about it?Thank u.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
lawlarDee:
vry well jst kip ur notification of result intact. Evry tin wil b done @camp
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by 2FlowZ(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello landers, I have gotten my call up no buh d date of birth on my green card is wrong... Buh I'm scared it might be a problem on getting to camp... Also what if I hve grad since 2012, hope d iDcard will be of use dis year...
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Saintkings: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good Day, please am having issues,i want to register but is tellin me Your login could not be completed. Ensure your entry
exists in your school senate list with matric no: 11H/223/BAM".dis matric no above is wrong. These
are
details, please help me wat shuld do
NAME...UZOR KINGSLEY UGONNA
E-MAIL..saintkingsley1@gmail.com
ORIGINAL MATRIC NO: 11H/0273/BAM
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Saintkings: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good Day, please am having issues,i want to register but is tellin me Your login could not be completed. Ensure your entry
exists in your school senate list with matric no: 11H/223/BAM".dis matric no above is wrong. These
are
details, please help me wat shuld i do
NAME...UZOR KINGSLEY UGONNA
E-MAIL..saintkingsley1@gmail.com
ORIGINAL MATRIC NO: 11H/0273/BAM
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Saintkings: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
plz admin how can i correct my matric number i made a mistake c14,bt i ve used my original matric no to revalidat in my skul tryin to log in writin dis for me Good Day, please am having issues,i want to register but is tellin me Your login could not be completed. Ensure your entry
exists in your school senate list with matric no: 11H/223/BAM".dis matric numba is wrong hw can i change it to dis 11H/0273/BAM.TNX
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ayoswit(f): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
mikebenny:

try and check the remaining 2. it has been done... he said it was delayed due to the poor server on the portal.
pls can u help my friend. She was exempted but would want to serve. Pls reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Words Of Advice For Current & Prospective Corpers / A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers / NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.