Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony (19112 Views)

Procedure On How To Print Nysc Online Redeployment & Relocation Letter / Accredited NYSC Online Registration Centres In Lagos / 2015 Batch B Pre_camp And Post_camp Issues, Complaint And Solution Forum (2) (3) (4)

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Saintkings:
plz admin how can i correct my matric number i made a mistake c14,bt i ve used my original matric no to revalidat in my skul tryin to log in writin dis for me Good Day, please am having issues,i want to register but is tellin me Your login could not be completed. Ensure your entry
exists in your school senate list with matric no: 11H/223/BAM".dis matric numba is wrong hw can i change it to dis 11H/0273/BAM.TNX
xcozee plz help

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Please do I need to pay before I can be able to print out the green card?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:
Please do I need to pay before I can be able to print out the green card?
absolute yes
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Xcozee(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Saintkings:
Good Day, please am having issues,i want to register but is tellin me Your login could not be completed. Ensure your entry
exists in your school senate list with matric no: 11H/223/BAM".dis matric no above is wrong. These
are
details, please help me wat shuld i do
NAME...UZOR KINGSLEY UGONNA
E-MAIL..saintkingsley1@gmail.com
ORIGINAL MATRIC NO: 11H/0273/BAM

You were mobilized with the wrong Matric Number last time out. In other for you to able to revalidate and print ur green card, the previous information(s) has to tally with what u were previously mobilized with... Reason why the Call up number won't change. So, the last number was wrong and, it still remains on the portal, ur school didn't update it at all. take a walk down to ur school ASAP and get it sorted. It won't take 5mins. Also visit SIDMAC in lag or send someone...also mail them: nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng. nyscsupport@sidmach.com... Best wishes.

Cc: marcelinho gazaliah hilsocial
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by hilsocial(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Xcozee:

You were mobilized with the wrong Matric Number last time out. In other for you to able to revalidate and print ur green card, the previous information(s) has to tally with what u were previously mobilized with... Reason why the Call up number won't change. So, the last number was wrong and, it still remains on the portal, ur school didn't update it at all. take a walk down to ur school ASAP and get it sorted. It won't take 5mins. Also visit SIDMAC in lag or send someone...also mail them: nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng. nyscsupport@sidmach.com... Best wishes.

Boss which sch?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Saintkings
Xcozee:

weldon boss
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by lawlarDee(f): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ahmed4002:

It's not an issue. As at the end of service year your certificate would indicate your class of degree.

It will only affect your posting for PPA may be. Because there are some organization that prefer 2 1 graduate to be posted
Tenks
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Marcelinho:
absolute yes
but what if I don't pay, can I still get it along with my call up later at my school?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2015
There was a mistake in my cousin's date of birth, Jan 4 instead of April 30, what shld she do?tnx
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Xcozee(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2015
Marcelinho:
weldon boss
ur boi is loyal...
Good morning E-fam and best wishes! Happy weekend
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ayoswit(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm done with reg but was not given any option to choose my preferred states. I'm i safe?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by xpensivealex(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls how do i correct my state of origin,i think my skul mistakinly send Edo state 2 nysc instead of ondo state.when i was registering it wasn't editable.som1 help pls
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by DikSin(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ayoswit:
I'm done with reg but was not given any option to choose my preferred states. I'm i safe?

En oh, NO!
You're not
You will not
Cos you can't be shocked shocked
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
so I did my registration yesterday. On my green card there is no signature and there is a date of birth error. instead of July 23rd, July 1 is written on it. pls how do I deal with this?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by christay(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
jobd:
Watsup nairalanders, I had to pay twice b4 been able to print my call up no cos the system was prompting dat I hv to pay, so I want to knw if I'll b able to retrieve my first payment. if yes, pls hw cqn I go about it?Thank u.
Contact you bank branch,laid complain,fill reversal form,5 working days,it will be reverse....it happens to me too...
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by cynthiaezebaby: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2015
christay:

Contact you bank branch,laid complain,fill reversal form,5 working days,it will be reverse....it happens to me too...
good day christay please help me out ,i was registering nysc on friday and i found out that my school is not among the listed schools there and there is a column they said if u your school is not there that the person should click it and which i did and i got responded that they will mail me until now nothing.please what can i do as i have not received any mail and am an international student.thanks.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ayoswit(f): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
DikSin:

En oh, NO!
You're not
You will not
Cos you can't be shocked shocked
meaning. Pls mbok biko stop commenting on my post.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by DikSin(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ayoswit:
meaning. Pls mbok biko stop commenting on my post.
make me... baby maMa shocked
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by cynthiaezebaby: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
hi nairaland guru please help me out ,i was registering nysc on friday and i found out that my school is not among the listed schools there and there is a column they said if u your school is not there that the person should click it and which i did and i got responded that they will mail me until now nothing.please what can i do as i have not received any mail and am an international student.thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
cynthiaezebaby:
hi nairaland guru please help me out ,i was registering nysc on friday and i found out that my school is not among the listed schools there and there is a column they said if u your school is not there that the person should click it and which i did and i got responded that they will mail me until now nothing.please what can i do as i have not received any mail and am an international student.thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
hav u checked ur spam messages?if nt pls do.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ayoswit(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2015
DikSin:

make me... baby maMa shocked
I find it hard to comprehend d rubbish u write sometimes. I dont want to be unequally yoked wit an unbeliever like u. I know d first time u heard of d word BABY MAMA was in nairaland and it seems u love d flow of d word in ur stickin smellin rotten mouth, so dats y u keep on babblin d word lik a yr old child who is gettin familiar wit a new word. My little advice child is dis, its not ur fault dat ur mum had u out of wedlock, jst get a life and become a useful citizen of dis country cos d world wld not want to accomodate riff-raffs like u anymore. Idiots like u can still make it regardless of ur baby mamaish status. Remain blessed.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Harsular: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
ok so I had this issue of my name on the senate
list doesn't correspond with the name on jamb
list. went to school and they claimed they had
sorted it out. I tried doing my registration amd it
said no information found contact your school. so
in all if you have a complain on the Senate list
names and if it says you can not register mehn
maybe its true ooo. abi who else tried? Does
anyone one know any solution to the problem?

Dude am having d same challenge here, we really need help pls b4 its too late... :-Xok so I had this issue of my name on the senate
list doesn't correspond with the name on jamb
list. went to school and they claimed they had
sorted it out. I tried doing my registration amd it
said no information found contact your school. so
in all if you have a complain on the Senate list
names and if it says you can not register mehn
maybe its true ooo. abi who else tried? Does
anyone one know any solution to the problem?

Dude am having d same challenge here, we really need help pls b4 its too late...
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by christay(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
cynthiaezebaby:
good day christay please help me out ,i was registering nysc on friday and i found out that my school is not among the listed schools there and there is a column they said if u your school is not there that the person should click it and which i did and i got responded that they will mail me until now nothing.please what can i do as i have not received any mail and am an international student.thanks.

send a mail to nyscsupport@sidmach.com.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by cynthiaezebaby: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
i have checked my spasm message nothing was there and also i have mailed them no reply yet.thanks
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by SlickM(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
pgirl1234:
Please I need help urgently.I was mobilized for batch A but when I tried to register it was my cosmate details that was displaying with my matrix no,I reported to my school but they did nothing. Now av been mobilized for batch b.my name is on senate list showing "matrix no already in use",when I reported to my school they worked on it n it latter showed matrix no in use login in using your email and pass word".I tot it had been rectified. I tried my email to register it showed invalid email,I created a new one n it connected,after putting my jamb reg no n mat no it showed"no details found" n my name is still on senate list. I reported to my school n dey said they will fix it in two weeks .why does it have to take two WHOLE weeks. I don't trust them.what do I do? Am confused.
This is serious. Ur coursemate has gone for service with ur reg number. Contact him/her and get his/her own unused reg number and give to ur sch to upload
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by RemyMartins(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
There was a mistake in my cousin's date of birth, Jan 4 instead of April 30, what shld she do?tnx

Should probably be fixed in Camp.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
RemyMartins:

tnx dear
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
RemyMartins:

tnx dear
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by kelvin893: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION ISSUE OR DATE OF BIRTH ISSUES, HE JUST CORRECTED MINE.

Words Of Advice For Current & Prospective Corpers / A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers / NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members