Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,968 members, 7,845,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Have Declared My Assets 4 Times – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Declared My Assets 4 Times – President Buhari (523 Views)

12 Times President Buhari’s Swagg Game Was On Point As He Becomes 73 (Pics) / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Declared My Assets 4 Times – President Buhari by 360jamng(m): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/e7400496f1ce70cb62c2c44ca2ddc469.png[/img]

During his visit in Ghana today, President Buhari said
he has so far declared his assets four times, for the
four different times he has had cause to serve Nigeria
in various capacities.
“I recall that in 1975 when late Murtala Mohammed
became the Head of State, we were lined up –
governors, ministers, members of the Supreme Military
Council. Officials of Ministry of Justice were brought
and every individual was made to declare his assets.
All Heads of States and Government, governors,
ministers, permanent secretaries have to declare their
assets because it is a constitutional requirement.
I have declared my assets four times. When I was
governor in 1975, I declared. After being Minister of
Petroleum and as a member of Supreme Military
Council, I declared.
When I was Head of State and now as a President, I
have also declared”
he told journalist at his joint
press conference with Ghanaian president John
Mahama.

lalasticlala
farano, Rocktation
seun
FOD
ishilove
ladyF
http:///i-have-declared-my-assets-4-times-president-buhari
Re: I Have Declared My Assets 4 Times – President Buhari by 9niceguy(m): 3:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Wait o, how many of our past leaders did what this man has just done(by declaring his asset)? But yet haters still call him different pathetic names....God is watching o!
Re: I Have Declared My Assets 4 Times – President Buhari by Roland17(m): 3:32am On Sep 08, 2015
TANOIDS hear what they want!! they would surely construe his statements but no matter the hate, this is the best we have ever had since the advent of democracy, A disciplined president who exudes the aura of respect.
Re: I Have Declared My Assets 4 Times – President Buhari by 1miccza: 4:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Roland17:
TANOIDS hear what they want!! they would surely construe his statements but no matter the hate, this is the best we have ever had since the advent of democracy, A disciplined president who exudes the aura of respect.

Even if i am not a TANOID and i completely respect and agree with the president for his discipline and the aura of respect that he exudes,what's your criteria for making this the best in a little over a 100 days?
Re: I Have Declared My Assets 4 Times – President Buhari by Burger01(m): 5:36am On Sep 08, 2015
smiley
Re: I Have Declared My Assets 4 Times – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2015
This dullard thinks we are all dullards like him.

Go and explain how N1m in December 2014 became N30m in June 2015.

How 150 cows = 270 cows in 7 months.

The shares in Panalpina belongs to who?

Take a cue from Yar,adua. He declared both his assets and his wife's asset and stop fooling brainless janjaweeeds.

(1) (Reply)

How Pmb’s September Cabinet Is Hurting The Economy / #kogi2015: Third Force to Emerge as Yahaya Bello Set To Defect To SDP / Saraki's Prosecution A Win-win For The Common Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.