Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. (75693 Views)

Chioma Shows Symptoms Of Pregnancy As She And Davido Visit Ooni Of Ife / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe / One Single Thing Wizkid Needs To Learn From Davido !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by aijayHenry(f): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2015
SammieLowkey:

sorry, does ur dad own a University? If u see xtraordinary success, be happy 4 d person.
ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by cornoil(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Na Deji Adeleke get am ooo, the Gov (Isiaka) na only politician who must chop in every political dispensation
Bekwarra:
Enough of this misinformation everywhere. The institution is owned by Isiaka Adeleke, a senator and former governor of Osun state and not Davido's father. Isiaka Adeleke is his uncle.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by enitiObanke(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
Enough of this misinformation everywhere. The institution is owned by Isiaka Adeleke, a senator and former governor of Osun state and not Davido's father. Isiaka Adeleke is his uncle.

Guy you are absolutely wrong......
Deji Adeleke, a 7th Day Adventist solely owns Adeleke University,.....he is also the Chancellor of the University, while his younger brother is the Pro-Chancellor. At every turn in his life, esp in his political career, Deji has been the sole financier of Isiaka's expenditures in politics, even his guber campaign back in the days.
Am typing this from Ede, Osun state. These things are known in this sleepy town by even a 5yr old,.....the lives of the Adelekes here is an open book, read by all and sundry. One last thing, Deji Adeleke is a benefactor to most families here......

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by cornoil(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2015
His late Grandfather was also a senator during Shagari's regime
enitiObanke:

His family (the Adeleke family) literally owns Ede, in Osun state. His dad's younger brother is a serving senator of the Federal Republic, I think it's his 2nd or 3rd term sef,..... Senator Isaika Adeleke (aka Serubawon jawonlaya), a former governor of Osun state (infact the first civilian governor of osun).
Davido is certainly from a rich and made lineage.....
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Mrblaze06: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Faculty14:
In davido's voice 'I remember when I had no money in ma bank account' na which day that wan happen undecided
Ma guy davido lie for that music no be small...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by DanielGb(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Marketing strategy. Davido just pull crowd to Adeleke University. Its all planned by Father and Son. Anyway, the future is bright for Davido.

Money represent value. With money, u are rich, u will be wealthy, u will be famous.

*singing in 9ice Voice* 'Ori Olowo lori mi o...'

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by scentmarlc(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2015
pretydiva:
The rich r getting richer. Never knew his dad own a university. May God bless their hustle

#NowThatYouKnow
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by scentmarlc(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Nonybb:
I WONDER WHY THE NEED FOR THIS KID TO SAG HIS TROUSERS EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO. I WILL GRADE DEJI ADELEKE F9 IN TRAINING OF THIS CHILD. IMAGINE WHEN YOU CANT TRAIN YOUR SON TO KNOW WHEN TO DRESS AS A MUSICIAN AND WHEN TO DRESS AS A COOPERATE GENTLEMAN VISITING A PLACE OF LEARNING AND YOU WANT TO BUILD A PLACE TO TRAIN OTHERS JUST BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY. THAT UNIVERSITY WHEN COMPLETED WILL BE LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE DEJI IS NOT A DISCIPLINARIAN AS A FATHER

Yet u no own a single mushroom pry sch on top all ya discipline cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by teddybear007(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2015
And some peeps are here killing themeselves over Davido’s personality, background, dressing and family like say it will make d Nigerian economy any better than it was before. Indeed it pays to a celebrity cos people will carry ur matter for head like gala sellers. Gracias.
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by SammieLowkey(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2015
aijayHenry:
ok smiley
cool wink
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by kaybee88(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2015
na weed shizzi hold for hand ooo (first pic)
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Nwanna2588: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2015
A conservative Nigerian correcting someone and you coming here to abuse him shows how indiscipline you are.
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Raphtop(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2015
1acre:
Your future is Bright......
which future again
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Iamsolslim(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2015
donholy28:
His dads university is one of d most expensive in Nigeria but my question be y David no go d university?

wen Hiptv interviewed him during his convo day. He talk say only BU is d private university closer to lag.that is y he applied
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by fejikudz(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2015
money good o

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by OmoMorolake: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
The guy said in Ojoju Calabar song that 'where dem dey wen i dey for gutter and on the Street'...Precisely when was he ever on the streets or gutter for dat matter?
He do well tho, l like his songs but whats with the lies?
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2015
pretydiva:
The rich r getting richer. Never knew his dad own a university. May God bless their hustle
wat of ur own shocked shocked shocked abi u no wan make God bless ur own ni??

God bless
OUR hustle!!!!
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2015
ndnuray:

Davido & his billionaire dad Deji Adeleke along with his brother Adewale Adeleke and members of his entourage which includes HKN producer Shiizii and manager Kamal Ajiboye, over the weekend were in his hometown of Osun State to attend the maiden convocation of the Adeleke University, which is owned by his family.

The 22 year old pop star star also performed at the University’s convocation dinner which was hosted by the Pro Chancellor who happens to be his dad. Following that the HKN crew inspected on-going construction at the Adeleke University’s permanent site which is being describes as an “ultra modern educational facility worth many billions of naira.”

See photos after the jump

SOURCE: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/07/photos-from-davidos-visit-to-new-university-owned-by-super-rich-dad-deji-adeleke/
oluwa se ori mi Lori apesin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by inze(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Faculty14:
In davido's voice 'I remember when I had no money in ma bank account' na which day that wan happen undecided

. . . I cannot even remember when he had no money in his bank account.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Sagamite(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
ndnuray:

Following that the HKN crew inspected on-going construction at the Adeleke University’s permanent site which is being describes as an “ultra modern educational facility worth many billions of naira.”

Truckpusher, do you believe this nonsense?

Can you now see how your people moronically brandish words they hear (without understanding it) inappropriately?

Can you see the culture I am challenging?
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by akinsmyk(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Nonybb:
I WONDER WHY THE NEED FOR THIS KID TO SAG HIS TROUSERS EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO. I WILL GRADE DEJI ADELEKE F9 IN TRAINING OF THIS CHILD. IMAGINE WHEN YOU CANT TRAIN YOUR SON TO KNOW WHEN TO DRESS AS A MUSICIAN AND WHEN TO DRESS AS A COOPERATE GENTLEMAN VISITING A PLACE OF LEARNING AND YOU WANT TO BUILD A PLACE TO TRAIN OTHERS JUST BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY. THAT UNIVERSITY WHEN COMPLETED WILL BE LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE DEJI IS NOT A
DISCIPLINARIAN AS A FATHER

See an hypocrite o, u dey here dey form a disciplinarian. You turned Davido whom needs to be scold for dressing. Do you think they still leave together? Maybe you don't know these guys are living a modern nd nt ancient life. What has sagging got to do with responsibility? His got lotta tinz in his head than telling David to dress well @ this age. If you want to know Deji tried his best bringing them up, Try and see his sisters simplicity and cool appearance. You wan to criticize David, pls do, don't bring his dad in. Is it all ur dad told and taught you that u hold on to?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Faculty14:
that was probab;y his fakest line, i just can't sing to that line, dude is cool tho

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Gabaleve(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Nonybb:
I WONDER WHY THE NEED FOR THIS KID TO SAG HIS TROUSERS EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO. I WILL GRADE DEJI ADELEKE F9 IN TRAINING OF THIS CHILD. IMAGINE WHEN YOU CANT TRAIN YOUR SON TO KNOW WHEN TO DRESS AS A MUSICIAN AND WHEN TO DRESS AS A COOPERATE GENTLEMAN VISITING A PLACE OF LEARNING AND YOU WANT TO BUILD A PLACE TO TRAIN OTHERS JUST BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY. THAT UNIVERSITY WHEN COMPLETED WILL BE LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE DEJI IS NOT A DISCIPLINARIAN AS A FATHER
mr disciplinarian....u wey ur fada train well,who knw u?......na jealousy go kill u

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Bigsteveg(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2015
donholy28:
His dads university is one of d most expensive in Nigeria but my question be y David no go d university?

The university is less dan 5 yrs old. Do u expect him to stay @home till d dad owns a university.

Cc:pretydiva
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by donholy28(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Bigsteveg:

The university is less dan 5 yrs old. Do u expect him to stay @home till d dad owns a university.

Cc:pretydiva
how many years did he spend in d university?
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Cavemannn(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Fucking peasant logic
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Paentera(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Bekwarra:

Considering that at a point in time, I was the account officer for the account from which the approval fees were paid to NCC in early 2012 for this University, I can say you're dead wrong. The cheque which came in through clearing to pay NCC was confirmed and signed solely by Chief Deji Adeleke from an account that solely belonged to him.
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
good! Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Booyakasha(f): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2015
OmoMorolake:
The guy said in Ojoju Calabar song that 'where dem dey wen i dey for gutter and on the Street'...Precisely when was he ever on the streets or gutter for dat matter?
He do well tho, l like his songs but whats with the lies?
Runtown clearly said that not davido, you hate "him" but like his "songs"... that's understandable since i know it's not a real hate but envy because you wish to be close to someone of such calibre. but you should strive to like a person and not what they do, this can help you in making great relationship choices in future.
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by jonnieoneng: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Nonybb:
oOH BOY WHICH ONE BE YOUR OWN,THE GUY IS JUST 22YRS OLD HE IS SIMPLY ACTING IS AGE.What give you the right to condemn his father HE BE ARMED ROBBER ABI HE THIEF YOUR PANT

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Olashore International is better than this glorified secondary school you are calling university. [/size]grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) / Isiaka Adewale Najeem Dies & Buried. (Omo Iyami Leko Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.