Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. (75696 Views)

Chioma Shows Symptoms Of Pregnancy As She And Davido Visit Ooni Of Ife / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe / One Single Thing Wizkid Needs To Learn From Davido !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Bigsteveg(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
donholy28:
how many years did he spend in d university?

When he entered uni, d school was just an embryo dem. I come from d same town with him, Ede where d school is located and I knew when dey started. It's just coming up now sef, with some departments
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by charlesbailey(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nonybb:
I WONDER WHY THE NEED FOR THIS KID TO SAG HIS TROUSERS EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO. I WILL GRADE DEJI ADELEKE F9 IN TRAINING OF THIS CHILD. IMAGINE WHEN YOU CANT TRAIN YOUR SON TO KNOW WHEN TO DRESS AS A MUSICIAN AND WHEN TO DRESS AS A COOPERATE GENTLEMAN VISITING A PLACE OF LEARNING AND YOU WANT TO BUILD A PLACE TO TRAIN OTHERS JUST BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY. THAT UNIVERSITY WHEN COMPLETED WILL BE LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE DEJI IS NOT A DISCIPLINARIAN AS A FATHER

WELL... point noted. That's Davido... Sagging is his trademark now, its like asking Kim K to stop with the nude and hot front cover pictures because she's married now. That's who they are now #justsaying
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
good
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Ichie11(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
papa adeleke ,,,,,,,i see u...........watis it sef........money money money
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by emmyblackky(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nonybb:
I WONDER WHY THE NEED FOR THIS KID TO SAG HIS TROUSERS EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO. I WILL GRADE DEJI ADELEKE F9 IN TRAINING OF THIS CHILD. IMAGINE WHEN YOU CANT TRAIN YOUR SON TO KNOW WHEN TO DRESS AS A MUSICIAN AND WHEN TO DRESS AS A COOPERATE GENTLEMAN VISITING A PLACE OF LEARNING AND YOU WANT TO BUILD A PLACE TO TRAIN OTHERS JUST BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY. THAT UNIVERSITY WHEN COMPLETED WILL BE LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE DEJI ISNOT A DISCIPLINARIAN AS A FATHER
O lord in heaven, I declare that you clear this eternal poverty mentality from this wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by chrisgush: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
so his father has a university, why did he go to babcock then. Why didnt he go to d university owned by his father? Am very sure Mr. Deji Adeleke will not allow any of his children to go to that glorified secondary school. Simply money making venture.smh
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Ichie11(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
charlesbailey:
javascript:void(0); angry

WELL... point noted. That's Davido... Sagging is his trademark now, its like asking Kim K to stop with the nude and hot front cover pictures because she's married now. That's who they are now #justsaying

one thing with Nigerians is dat they always complain and talk talk......javascript:void(0);wetin concern u with david wee de sag...mind your business oooo...javascript:void(0);
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by NemzySeries(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
nxt Vice chancellor.....Prof. Davido Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by kellyJames5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nonybb:
I WONDER WHY THE NEED FOR THIS KID TO SAG HIS TROUSERS EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO. I WILL GRADE DEJI ADELEKE F9 IN TRAINING OF THIS CHILD. IMAGINE WHEN YOU CANT TRAIN YOUR SON TO KNOW WHEN TO DRESS AS A MUSICIAN AND WHEN TO DRESS AS A COOPERATE GENTLEMAN VISITING A PLACE OF LEARNING AND YOU WANT TO BUILD A PLACE TO TRAIN OTHERS JUST BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY. THAT UNIVERSITY WHEN COMPLETED WILL BE LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE DEJI IS NOT A DISCIPLINARIAN AS A FATHER

word!
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
cool cool Hey Davido pull your damn pants up boy! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Bioboy1213(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
SammieLowkey:
Made men...for LIFE! Things like this are the reasons why I double my hustle. I'm getting there!
we getting there soon.
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Sharp212(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
donholy28:
His dads university is one of d most expensive in Nigeria but my question be y David no go d university?
But it's not mandatory that he must go him popsi school

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by charlesbailey(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ichie11:

one thing with Nigerians is dat they always complain and talk talk......javascript:void(0);wetin concern u with david wee de sag...mind your business oooo...javascript:void(0);

Did you just log in to comment after being a head job by your girlfriend?? guess the excitement didn't give you time to follow the comment, if not you would have noticed i didn't point out the fact he was sagging his pants. #Gerrarahere
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Israel5(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
enitiObanke:

His father, Deji Adeleke isn't a politician, and has never been. The dad's younger bro, Isiaka Adeleke is the politician cum senator
u stil quote me sha. Na wa 4 u o. U nor dey fear
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Israel5(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
robay:

who make u dy poor in ur family, 4 ur information his father is nt a politican,his a billonire businessman,mumu
God bless u. I forgave u b4 u insultd me.
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by bummyla(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by adellam16(f): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
ndnuray:

Davido & his billionaire dad Deji Adeleke along with his brother Adewale Adeleke and members of his entourage which includes HKN producer Shiizii and manager Kamal Ajiboye, over the weekend were in his hometown of Osun State to attend the maiden convocation of the Adeleke University, which is owned by his family.

The 22 year old pop star star also performed at the University’s convocation dinner which was hosted by the Pro Chancellor who happens to be his dad. Following that the HKN crew inspected on-going construction at the Adeleke University’s permanent site which is being describes as an “ultra modern educational facility worth many billions of naira.”

See photos after the jump

SOURCE: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/07/photos-from-davidos-visit-to-new-university-owned-by-super-rich-dad-deji-adeleke/
and so........what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Femistico(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thats an investment for davido...

I need to hustle harder ooo..my children must be bigger than him
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by kpaofame: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
donholy28:
His dads university is one of d most expensive in Nigeria but my question be y David no go d university?

Cause it just doesn't sounds well

Now Welcome David Adeleke a Graduate of Adeleke University
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2015
donholy28:
because if he passes exams, people will say it is because his father owns the university and they know it is indirectly he's cos its his inheritance.....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by chamboy(m): 1:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
Deji Adeleke trained his child to be a billionaire, his better than your dad that trained you to be a broke ass hater ode

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by chamboy(m): 1:34am On Sep 09, 2015
enitiObanke:

Guy you are absolutely wrong......
Deji Adeleke, a 7th Day Adventist solely owns Adeleke University,.....he is also the Chancellor of the University, while his younger brother is the Pro-Chancellor. At every turn in his life, esp in his political career, Deji has been the sole financier of Isiaka's expenditures in politics, even his guber campaign back in the days.
Am typing this from Ede, Osun state. These things are known in this sleepy town by even a 5yr old,.....the lives of the Adelekes here is an open book, read by all and sundry. One last thing, Deji Adeleke is a benefactor to most families here......
isiaka Adeleke is Mr Deji adeleke's senior bro ... Their father pa Adeleke died a billionaire
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by chamboy(m): 1:36am On Sep 09, 2015
donholy28:
But y did he go alongside his touts and also dressed like that.
touts that have more money than u
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by funlord(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) / Isiaka Adewale Najeem Dies & Buried. (Omo Iyami Leko Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.