Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria (67674 Views)

See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by malikisah: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2015
DonXavi:
We have put ourselves in the place we are today. Successive leaders of this country have made this country the laughing stock that it is today to the outside world because they failed to do things differently.

How can you reconcile this, a restaurant owner whose children languish in hunger and starvation. That is the real picture of Nigeria and Nigerians.

So I don't blame the Indian for expressing his views about Nigeria.
We have everything that is needed to be a great nation, but because of the mismanagement, inefficiency and lack of foresight of the people we allowed to oversee what God has blessed us with we are where we are today.

I thought Jonathan assembled the best team to sort out our problems and they were all sorted accordingly!
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by malikisah: 2:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Chiaka:

Rape is very predominant there also!
come and hear these idiots, instead of sorting out the problem graciously pointed to them, they are looking for whose house is dirtier than their own. After they will be abusing their dumb grandfather
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by OfficialIYANU(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2015
musKeeto:
What's wrong with the comment he made?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by OfficialIYANU(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
We caused it... undecided

Indians are not too smart yet Nigerian companies pay them well undecided

ARE YOU KIDDING
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by souljaboi51(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2015
see his yam head. he should stay in his bloody country

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2015
malikisah:
come and hear these idiots, instead of sorting out the problem graciously pointed to them, they are looking for whose house is dirtier than their own. After they will be abusing their dumb grandfather

Did you read my previous post on this thread
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by kazman117: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
dtjns37:
These are screenshots of a comment on facebook about Nigeria that broke my heart. I felt as if the insult was directed at me.

This man worked in same company with me as an expat for a few months. He's my facebook friend, and he's Indian.
Someone asked him to bring something from Nigeria, then he went ahead and lashed the country in his comment.

I want the world to see this careless post. I hope he repents of such a stinking mentality about Nigeria.
He posted the update on sunday afternoon.

''Waiting for flight back to India from Lagos International Airport, Nigeria''

Kamal Parikh Bring some special
1 · September 6 at 12:46pm

Suresh Shahdadpuri Kamal Parikh in this country nothing worth bringing back. They import everything. It is major oil producing country, but they import diesel and petrol. How are you?
1 · September 6 at 12:49pm

Goplani Vishnu They import intelligence also
2 · September 6 at 12:58pm''

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206127715965895&set=a.3319052689141.2146517.1052989290&type=1&theater

An insult, c our life
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by gnchetts: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
When we even import pepper in the name of Cameroon pepper. The man talk wetin he see
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin the typical Nigerian line, I find your story too hard to believe.

His story will be true. It happens all the time. except if you've never worked with people of other national called expatriate grin grin grin
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by atlwireles: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chiaka:

His story will be true. It happens all the time. except if you've never worked with people of other national called expatriate grin grin grin

Yes I have and they were all well trained with over 10-30 years experience. By the way many came to Nigeria unwillingly.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
atlwireles:

Yes I have and they were all well trained with over 10-30 years experience. By the way many came to Nigeria unwillingly.

lol! Now I know you are lying. grin grin grin grin grin grin Unwillingly you said is not true. A lot dream to have expatriate job in Nigeria. some even get scammed trying to fetch an expatriate job in Nigeria. Wrong again so many junkies come into Nigeria calling themselves expatriate with no related knowledge in what they do nowadays you even find the Nigerians they are supposedly meant to Manage better than them in the job. Well they should enjoy it while it last Nemesis will catch up with them soonest grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by atlwireles: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chiaka:

lol! Now I know you are lying. grin grin grin grin grin grin Unwillingly you said is not true. A lot dream to have expatriate job in Nigeria. some even get scammed trying to fetch an expatriate job in Nigeria. Wrong again so many junkies come into Nigeria calling themselves expatriate with no related knowledge in what they do nowadays you even find the Nigerians they are supposedly meant to Manage better than them in the job. Well they should enjoy it while it last Nemesis will catch up with them soonest grin grin grin grin grin

How old are you? I repeat unwillingly, take it to the bank. I don't know where you worked and truly don't care. The people I knew hated leaving their families behind to come to Nigeria and could not wait to leave Nigeria. Again, keep your crap to yourself.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by PrettySpicey(f): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

She's ooooouuuttt!!! shocked
lol. in short na now i dey see this quote. hoe far?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
PrettySpicey:

lol. in short na now i dey see this quote. hoe far?

I dey o....wetin dey sup? cheesy
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by PrettySpicey(f): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I dey o....wetin dey sup? cheesy
nothing o. just finishing up on some assignment
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
PrettySpicey:

nothing o. just finishing up on some assignment

Cool.....you go church so?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by PrettySpicey(f): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Cool.....you go church so?
shuo! see question. Before nko... lol
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
PrettySpicey:

You pray for our millions wey dey road? grin
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by PrettySpicey(f): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You pray for our millions wey dey road? grin
million dollars or million people?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
PrettySpicey:

million dollars or million people?

Both grin
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by daveP(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
PrettySpicey:

shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by cutierashy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
SinghInLagos:
dear sister, my purpose on this life is not for people believe who am I but for me to make difference in world and my fellow human being.
Shri Mahatma Ghandi taught us that "Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever."
y do Indians hate to marry out of dier country?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by SinghInLagos: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
cutierashy:
y do Indians hate to marry out of dier country?

is because of too much strong tradition. Even inside of India you will not see inter marry of region. As example, you will not normally see Tamil person marry a Bengali person etc.
Now is slowly changing in big city where people mix more.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by cutierashy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
SinghInLagos:
is because of too much strong tradition. Even inside of India you will not see inter marry of region. As example, you will not normally s
ee Tamil person marry a Bengali person etc.
Now is slowly changing in big city where people mix more.
I think such practice should be abolished cos pple should be free to marry whoever they choose to like hw we Nigerians do here whereby pple do interracial marriage.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chiaka:

Rape is very predominant there also!
but is he saying the truth? That's what is important that's y u nigerians don't learn anyway u spent 31/2 years on strike and the remaining 6 months on a 4 years course
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by SinghInLagos: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
cutierashy:
I think such practice should be abolished cos pple should be free to marry whoever they choose to like hw we Nigerians do here whereby pple do interracial marriage.
yes it should be abolish. You see same problem here with tribalism
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Most of the fake medecines that kill thousand of Africans evey years come from India.

It's high time we begin to deport Indians from all parts of Africa.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by MrMaestro: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
macof:

Don't we import everything? Including intelligence?

Every country does. So does the US. So miss me with that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by MrMaestro: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
What bothers me most is the Nigerians here going so far to defend the Indian and attack their Nigerians. Abi are these defenders not Nigerian? Is their mother, father, grandparents, and children not Nigerian? Is their entire family good for nothing? And they can sit here and just talk trash about them without thinking twice? They have no sense of self worth and are sick in the head.

See a country that doesn't use toilets, accepted by their society, rape capital of the world (7x worse than Nigeria) and the largest produces of fraudelent medicine. Yet these are the people some Nigerians are saying are better than use, this is just too funny. You need your heads checked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ul9GOjudI
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by macof(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
MrMaestro:

Every country does. So does the US. So miss me with that nonsense.

keep encouraging dependency in our Economy and general affairs of Nigeria
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by modskiller(m): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2017
macof:

keep encouraging dependency in our Economy and general affairs of Nigeria
Kindly check your mail. I sent you a message.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
We are buying dried cashew nuts 2020!....
Payment on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / US Elections: Africans Chuckle At Ugly US Elections. Bbc Recognises Nairaland / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.