Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Did I Rape Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Rape Her? (8373 Views)

If I Rape Her Now / Did I Rape Or Attempted To Molest Her? / Should I Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Rape Her? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls forgive my blunders if you spot any

There's this friend of mine am wooing or should I say am seeking for her acquaintanceship after much struggle and persuasion to visit me in my lodge she agreed.
The D_day, she came just like every other guy I tried to impress her by putting on generator to forestall the intense heat in room and other entertainment,and refreshments.we sat on the bed gisting and watching telly,I started making sexual advanced like rubbing her lap discreetly and crossing my hand over her neck(lol u remember that basket mouth and bovi wooing exhibition in one of their concert)initially she declined,she now say something insulting"that my room is like a hut"as a sharp guy I feign furious just in a quest to ***I held her by the neck and kissed her forcefully after much struggles she succumb and we did it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Rape Her? by endy4oxide(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2015
OP did wat ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Rape Her? by dharay99: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2015
undecided
so bcuz she rubbished ur room,
u use style pounce on her.

She later succumbed bcuz she became weak due to
u forcinq her...trust me girlz ain't daht strong
So niqqa, yhu fuçkinq raped her.

15 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by kiddkash(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2015
if she didn't call police, then you didn't rape her

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2015
endy4oxide:
OP did wat ?
nothing
Re: Did I Rape Her? by MikelEleta(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2015
First of all I don't believe dx cock nd bull story. Yu call ursef a sharp guy OR a beast and a rapist. Sharp guys re dose wid high intellects who can be vry creative nd smart. Raping a lady or forcefully sleeping wid one doesn't make u sharp. It makes yu a DULLARDINO. I hpe ur sending dx msg frm d prison cos dts were ur likes supposed to be. If actually u carried out dx act den NO APOLOGIES for my insults

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Rape Her? by dharay99: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2015
kiddkash:
if she didn't call police, then you didn't rape her
mumu, call d police huh.?
U fink rape is a thinq to b proud of to
the extent of making it public by callinq
doz bribed-ass police of ours.

#smd.

9 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by misspicy(f): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Yes you raped her by seducing her against the will of her mind buh allowed the will of her body respond.

1 Like

Re: Did I Rape Her? by adedayourt(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:

There's this friend of mine am wooing or should I say am seeking for her acquaintanceship after much struggle and persuasion to visit me in my lodge she agreed.
The D_day, she came just like every other guy I tried to impress her by putting on generator to forestall the intense heat in room and other entertainment,and refreshments.we sat on the bed gisting and watching telly,I started making sexual advanced like rubbing her lap discreetly and crossing my hand over her neck(lol u remember that basket mouth and bovi wooing exhibition in one of their concert)initially she declined,she now say something insulting"that my room is like a hut"as a sharp guy I feign furious just in a quest to ***I held her by the neck and kissed her forcefully after much struggles she succumb and we did it

by d objective u achieved is quiet different frm the bolded. seems u wanted somtin else under the guise of acquaintnce.
Now the uv achieved ur aim d poor gal has been added to d list of slut u av

Congrat brov cool
Devil is proud of u
Am sure u out lookin fr ur nxt victim now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=MikelEleta post=37790147]First of all I don't believe dx cock nd bull story. Yu call ursef a sharp guy OR a beast and a rapist. Sharp guys re dose wid high intellects who can be vry creative nd smart. Raping a lady or forcefully sleeping wid one doesn't make u sharp. It makes yu a DULLARDINO. I hpe ur sending dx msg frm d prison cos dts were ur likes supposed to be. If actually u carried out dx act den NO APOLOGIES for my insults[/quoteyou are so daft,I didn't rape her you think and she didn't feel bad aftrmath so what re you insinuating?
Re: Did I Rape Her? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:
Yes you raped her by seducing her against the will of her mind buh allowed the will of her body respond.
so why did she succumb after my advances

1 Like

Re: Did I Rape Her? by adedayourt(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Kingsley1000:

The D_day, she came just like every other guy I tried to impress her by putting on generator to forestall the intense heat in room and other entertainment,and refreshments.we sat on the bed gisting and watching telly,I started making sexual advanced like rubbing her lap discreetly and crossing my hand over her neck(lol u remember that basket mouth and bovi wooing exhibition in one of their concert)initially she declined,she now say something insulting"that my room is like a hut"as a sharp guy I feign furious just in a quest to *** [size=15pt] I held her by the neck and kissed her forcefully [/size] after much struggles she succumb and we did it

cant bliv u can urtter dis shameful statemnt undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2015
So babe no fit visit you with peace of mind ba? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:

1 Like

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2015
I don't know why guys do this I swear, there's this guy that did something similar to me when I went for a night class, I was asleep and he tried touching me he's hands were going towards my boobs and I still resisted because am this kind of deep sleeper to cut the long story short I felt some disgusting wetness on my finger so I woke up and pushed him away I told some of my guy friends they said I should have hit him in the face, but as a matured gal that I am after exams I would call him and tell him he was very disrespectful, because I felt if we were both alone in dating classroom he could have done worse like rape me.......... Some guys are dangerous
Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2015
my friend, she actually raped you.

she planned it with her coven mates....she knew exactly what she was doing.
she had to put up that small resistance to fool you.

did she cry after the deed?
did she complain?
did she even comment about it?
NO abi?

my guy, ur own is finished.
just look at how 58secs (was it even upto that) of pleasure turned an oversized nigga to a bitc*h.

just watch how the next couple of weeks will turn out.....den you will believe that you are truly in a long thing.

bye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2015
You invited her to come to your place. After much talk on your part, She finally came. You entertained her, blah, blah, blah and forth. Along the line, She complained that your house isn't comfortable & comfy.
And "as a sharp guy that you said you were", you forcefully had sex with her against her wish. . . First of all, What kind of mumbo jumbo heap of nonsensical rubbish is this?
Do you even realise how utterly _stupid & senseless you are?
So, all your efforts were aimed at fvcking her? Sex, sex and sex were all you wanted from her? But why hide your real intentions from her and decided to unleash it at long last? _idiotic cow. You should have plainly told her that it's just SEX you wanted from her. . . Nothing more. . . Sex-starved _idiot.
I wonder how many ladies you have done this to. I detest your types with vigour. Ewu. Anu mpama.
Son of a thousand fathers!!!!!

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2015
DDeliverer:
my friend, she actually raped you.

she planned it with her coven mates....she knew exactly what she was doing.
she had to put up that small resistance to fool you.

did she cry after the deed?
did she complain?
did she even comment about it?
NO abi?

my guy, ur own is finished.
just look at how 58secs (was it even upto that) of pleasure turned an oversized nigga to a bitch.

just watch how the next couple of weeks will turn out.....den you will believe that you are truly in a long thing.

bye.
she didn't complain, is like she even anticipated for it

1 Like

Re: Did I Rape Her? by donholy28(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:
You invited her to come to your place. after much talk on your part, She finally came. You entertained her, blah, blah, blah and forth. Along the line, She complained that your house isn't comfortable & comfy.
And "as a sharp guy that you said you were", you forcefully had sex with her against her wish. . . First of all, What kind of mumbo jumbo heap of nonsensical rubbish is this?
So, all your efforts were aimed at fvcking her? Sex, sex and sex were all you wanted from her? But you hide reveal your real intentions from her and decided to unleash it at long last? _idiot. You should have plainly told her that it's just SEX you wanted from her. . . Sex-starved _idiot.
I wonder how many ladies you have done this to. I detest your types with vigour. Ewu.
Nna see vex o

2 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Pidggin(f): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:

"U held her by the neck and kissed her forcefully" C ur life? Continue, one day your own daughter will be held by the neck and kissed forcefully until she gives in, Ediot!

4 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
she didn't complain, is like she even anticipated for it
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Did I Rape Her? by amolex(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
na wa for some people ooo, as u don do am now waitin u gain? watch out u turn is coming one big guy go rape u
Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2015
Nna na wah oo.. well u didn't rape her... truthfully u didnt.... u only fvcked her against her wish... if na my sister and she just by mistake tell me this kain story..... make I no talk as I dey vex now...
Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
he already explained dat to u,ha body reacted to it,mayb she cudn't control haslf anymr,bad act dude..buh cudn't tel if it's rape or nt cus u ar d only1 dah cn tel dat,no1 was dhr wen u guys were doing d deed.
Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:
You invited her to come to your place. After much talk on your part, She finally came. You entertained her, blah, blah, blah and forth. Along the line, She complained that your house isn't comfortable & comfy.
So, all your efforts were aimed at fvcking her? Sex, sex and sex were all you wanted from her? But why hide your real intentions from her and decided to unleash it at long last? _idiotic cow. You should have plainly told her that it's just SEX you wanted from her. . . Nothing more. . . Sex-starved _idiot.
I wonder how many ladies you have done this to. I detest your types with vigour. Ewu. Anu mpama.
chai! Lmfao,,op no go fit chop 2nyt fud oo..easy on op abeg
Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
chai! Lmfao,,op no go fit chop 2nyt fud oo..easy on op abeg
No. I won't easy on him. Reading his original post made me so visibly angry. After, when a girl choses to go to a eatery rather than a supposed boy's house, they will come here to wail like epileptic piglets that a little girl is rejecting their offer cause they are unable to afford money.
Bunch of losers!

7 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by czarr(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2015
She expected it grin
If any girl comes to see you,trust me she knew there was a chance you'll make advances,and she came anyway.

Its normal for her to put up a little front,even when they are sex starved.
Its so in case of anything they can play the victim and make you feel guilty..

Congrats bro
Not every guy bleeps on the first 'date' so to speak
If u didn't attempt now,she'll carry her wet puccy and tell her friends that you dey dull.

Happy for u bro
Continue making us proud

8 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Cease being hopelessly daft! She gave you want you want, so what else?
You're an all-time award-winning fvckwit.
You should be castrated and your balls fed to vultures. Waste product. Worthless entity. You kind shouldn't be allowed to procreate at all. _Stupid _cunt.
I weep for Nigerian ladies!
Re: Did I Rape Her? by emerged01(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
some men are dogs. you knew you raped her,you are now trying to pacify your conscience. e no go work,go ahead and apologise to the lady.
Re: Did I Rape Her? by martinz1: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
u didn't rape her
what she did was ' initial gra gra' i dont know if u understand what dat means,
sometimes when naija babes say ' NO' during sex it means 'YES'
that's their nature
'
dis she cry =No
did she scream to the attention of your fellow lodge mates =No
so u didn't rape her
dont worry she will b the one to call u that she want to come and visit you again

2 Likes

Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op can you just listen to yourself?as a sharp guy you turn her neck and started kissing her...she wasnt able to resist for long so the deed was completed... And you even have hands to type it...anyways the deed is done,go and apologise to her...she might be feeling miserable and all that...

To all those condemming the young man,check yourself,you have done worst things...shebi na person wen talk e own worse pass....hypocrates...
Re: Did I Rape Her? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
martinz1:
u didn't rape her
what she did was ' initial gra gra' i dont know if u understand what dat means,
sometimes when naija babes say ' NO' during sex it means 'YES'
that's their nature
'
dis she cry =No
did she scream to the attention of your fellow lodge mates =No
so u didn't rape her
dont worry she will b the one to call u that she want to come and visit you again
what a mentality!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Bought 2 Packs Of Boxers Yesterday See What I Saw When I Opened It / Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.