Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 (6338 Views)

This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Engnrcollins(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
OP
3k mAh is massive, also don't forget that the memory can be expanded .

And for that OTA update you are obviously right on that.

Tecno should try and give their customers value for their money just like Infinix and Co [endless OTA updates]
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2015
I hate that phone
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2015
What about innjoo fire plus
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2015
LadyB1195:
What about innjoo fire plus
so you need the Specs?
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2015
I n dont understand
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by garma4n15(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
I n dont understand
what don't you understand?
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by mhiztaMula: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Yorubago(f): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
NairaLand these days though, they don't do anything other than open foolish threads in the name of traffic and FP!

Spits on thread
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by daphid25(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Unreasonable reasons
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
khalhokage:
You should give up blogging about tech because you obviously have no idea about what you're talking of, completely clueless.
guy u get mouth joor so far the phone is great some samsung phones battery isnt up to 3000mah yet no body is criticizing it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student / Can Someone Help Me With Packet Data Setting For Nokia 3110c / Free 100mb From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.