Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? (1312 Views)

Holier Than Thou Girls !! / A Contrast Between The View Of Love In Human World And The View Of Love In Thous / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by misspicy(f): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
So this happened this morning on my way to work
I was waiting at the bustop for bike,there was this lady waiting for bike also,she was dressed in this native cut and sew ankara skirt and blouse,the skirt was short and tight,so bike arrived and this lady raised the skirt so high up her thighs in order to climb bike,and all her thighs was visible,so I asked her why not wear trousers instead of skirt and she replied I don't wear trousers,its men clothing....

Now my question is,why not wear decent women clothing instead of exposing your body parts and claiming holier than thou undecided

Have any one noticed this trend

1 Like

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Na who I go ask? grin

2 Likes

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by donholy28(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
Girls way wear trousers don better pass am
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by Jadde: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
I don't see any problem with a lady wearing a skirt of a trouser.
It's only an issue if she wears it in a sexually provocative fashion
Eg; by wearing extremely short skirts or wearing really tight trousers.

A lady can wear trousers and still look decent, in the same way, a lady can also wear a skirt and still look decent. It's not imperative that it must be a long, ugly, mary amaka skirt.
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:
So this happened this morning on my way to work
I was waiting at the bustop for bike,there was this lady waiting for bike also,she was dressed in this native cut and sew ankara skirt and blouse,the skirt was short and tight,so bike arrived and this lady raised the skirt so high up her thighs in order to climb bike,and all her thighs was visible,so I asked her why not wear trousers instead of skirt and she replied I don't wear trousers,its men clothing....

Now my question is,why not wear decent women clothing instead of exposing your body parts and claiming holier than thou undecided

Have any one noticed this trend
do u have sense atall? I strongly doubt coz f00lishness is in you... Did she tel u she holy? She doesnt wear trouser nd dahs her stand. Lil wonda yur pussyy stinks wen u hide it inna tight jean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2015
she must be a chosen or deeper life member.did she plait natural hair?
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
do u have sense atall? I strongly doubt coz f00lishness is in you... Did she tel u she holy? She doesnt wear trouser nd dahs her stand. Lil wonda yur pussyy stinks wen u hide it inna tight jean
another yaba left patient on the loose

7 Likes

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Jadde:
I don't see any problem with a lady wearing a skirt of a trouser.
It's only an issue if she wears it in a sexually provocative fashion
Eg; by wearing extremely short skirts or wearing really tight trousers.

A lady can wear trousers and still look decent, in the same way a lady can also wear a skirt and still look decent. It's not imperative that it must be a long ugly, mary amaka skirt.
lovely comment
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by vizkiz: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

85.3% of your posts sounds like a dummy typing from that keyboard. No offence

5 Likes

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by woky: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
bros you see the op for your dream? grin

Meanwhile, lets see what cheeketo has to say.

2 Likes

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by Haywhymido(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2015
u can wear anything as long as it cover ur unclothedness. If u like sew palm frond as cloth. My own be se i must not see ur unclothedness. N if u dare see me ur unclothedness,d kind look wey i go give u, it will take two days b4 u will able to come out of ur room.
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by cheeketo(f): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2015
na jejely i sit down o, dont drag me into this issue o, if person like dey can walk naked, no concern me, as long as no be my thing dem expose. that is why God gave everybody him thing so e no go cos quarrel.
woky:
bros you see the op for your dream? grin

Meanwhile, lets see what cheeketo has to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by shaiba(f): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2015
I see this often in my place of work. They come in with jean skirts for induction and claim strongly that their religion forbids trousers after induction they are faced with the real job with an option of following company rules of wearing PPE which includes coveralls or trouser and shirt (FR) or leave the job.
Come see as dem dey drag trouser with u! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by woky: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2015
cheeketo:
na jejely i sit down o, dont drag me into this issue o, if person like dey can walk naked, no concern me, as long as no be my thing dem expose. that is why God gave everybody him thing so e no go cos quarrel.
lol.. U funny.
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Bullshit! How's this supposed to be in the news?
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:

y not use yur statistical knowledge to enhance your I.Q and career aswell

1 Like

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
She is not necessarily claiming claiming to be holy.
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
vizkiz:

am telling u ....d guy is really weird...funny enuf it might not pass one secondary school graduate.. matured. comment tho

1 Like

Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by misspicy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by lilmax(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
We all know this aint real,how can someone with the holy attitude wear a short tight skirt?.....smh abeg you no get story
Re: Holier Than Thous!!!!.......why This Hypocrisy? by gab264(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
An you fOOlishly insulted her now""
What the difference now??
You lack the xame sense u are accusing her of not havingrin
#Humans shaa#

(1) (Reply)

Kidding / Do You Keep Count Of The Rounds Of Sex You Have With Your Partner? / How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.