Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? (2295 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? (2) (3) (4)

Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Assuming your best friend who is a guy, got married and died a year later. Will you be comfortable to marry his widow wife ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
No
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by adonbilivit: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
if my friend begged me to marry her before kicking the bucket, and we eventually fall in love, I will. I don't pray for such tho. I want tear rubber, I hate tokunbo
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by donholy28(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
No...na betrayal somehow
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by donholy28(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
No...I won't be able to get him out of my mind
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by cyprus000: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
[size=13pt]
God forbid.

I can't deal with the sense of betrayal. Dats how I see it.

[/size]
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by vizkiz: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
all this mumu topic sef ehn

Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
What a question!!you called him best frnd bt barely a year after his death you wan take over....

Hmmmmm,this kin question sha.
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
donholy28:
No...na betrayal somehow

Betrayal ? I thought your friend would be happy she is in good hands? .
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
adonbilivit:
if my friend begged me to marry her before kicking the bucket, and we eventually fall in love, I will. I don't pray for such tho. I want tear rubber, I hate tokunbo
it means you must marry a virgin o
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by donholy28(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
osile2012:

Betrayal ? I thought your friend would be happy she is in good hands? .
Yea until tongues start wagging... that u killed him in order to get his wife...u no know Nigerians
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
adonbilivit:

Which one be tear rubber? You mean virgin ? The won u dey drive now, who you won make he marry am ?U drive finish dump, then u want tear rubber ?

Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
It only means you've been eyeing her even when your friend was alive.

Maybe you even killed him so you could marry her undecided
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
donholy28:
Yea until tongues start wagging... that u killed him in order to get his wife...u no know Nigerians

So your problem is what people will say ?
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by donholy28(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
firstEVA:
it means you must marry a virgin o
in other words he won't marry...cause no more virgins/tear rubber.
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by donholy28(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
firstEVA:

osile2012:

So your problem is what people will say ?
firstEVA:

you don see am

Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
firstEVA:

Who does not appreciate good things ? IF she is pretty and attractive why not? If OSHO baba drops today(God forbid) Do you know how many governors who are his friends will want to take over? That does not mean they will want him dead because of his wife. grin grin
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by kiddkash(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
yes your dead friend expects you to keep her company
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by kiddkash(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
yes someone has keep her company
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
What for? Does she even want you? It's weird to be putting the cart before the horse. 1st there has got to be some sort of "thing" going on before marriage is even discussed. Or did the dead husband stated (in his will) that the best friend marry his wife in case of his death? grin
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What for? Does she even want you? It's weird to be putting the cart before the horse. 1st there has got to be some sort of "thing" going on before marriage is even discussed. Or did the dead husband stated (in his will) that the best friend marry his wife in case of his death? grin

We assume something is about to happen that will lead to something. Maybe they just had the first kiss grin grin grin.
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
osile2012:

We assume something is about to happen that will lead to something. Maybe they just had the first kiss grin grin grin.

A normal kiss doesn't usually lead to marriage unless you're Dracula, but I guess it depends on where the "kiss" was planted wink *wiggles eyebrow*
L oh L.
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by mekaboy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Well if we have something going. Ill write a later on a piece of paper explaining the situation to my late friend. Ill drop it on his grave. If i come back and the paper is still on the same spot, it means he is not in support. But if i come and see that the paper moved. Then its a go ahead sign.
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

A normal kiss doesn't usually lead to marriage unless you're Dracula, but I guess it depends on where the "kiss" was planted wink *wiggles eyebrow*
L oh L.

You ehn! i know u will like kissing too much grin grin grin. U don dey imagine am, tufiakwa, you don spoil grin grin grin grin

There is a passionate kiss, that happens in a magical moment. When that happens, u dont need to be told it can lead to anything.. grin grin
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
osile2012:

You ehn! i know u will like kissing too much grin grin grin. U don dey imagine am, tufiakwa, you don spoil grin grin grin grin

There is a passionate kiss, that happens in a magical moment. When that happens, u dont need to be told it can lead to anything.. grin grin

In that case then, this story is too Disney for moi grin
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by therealdeal10: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yes it'll b hard at 1st buh we'll get over it
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by cozy7(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
NEVER,
I don't use "tokunbo" products. I luv "tear nylon "
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

In that case then, this story is too Disney for moi grin

Well long torry short. They are seeing each other, but the guy is confused about taking the next step..
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
osile2012:

Well long torry short. They are seeing each other, but the guy is confused about taking the next step..

What is he confused about Marriage is just there to officiate what is already happening between them. If he's not confused about doing other things with her, I don't see why marriage suddenly flicked his moral compass. Doesn't make sense, does it? Do people know about them? Or are they afraid marriage will "expose" them?

Btw, I hope they didn't murk the dead man so they could be together grin Now I'm suspicious tongue
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by osile2012: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What is he confused about Marriage is just there to officiate what is already happening between them. If he's not confused about doing other things with her, I don't see why marriage suddenly flicked his moral compass. Doesn't make sense, does it? Do people know about them? Or are they afraid marriage will "expose" them?

Btw, I hope they didn't murk the dead man so they could be together grin Now I'm suspicious tongue

By moral compass u mean its wrong ? .
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
osile2012:

By moral compass u mean its wrong ? .

No, not really but other people may look at it funny, yanno. But you can't live for other people. Just do what makes you happy.
Re: Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
mekaboy:
Well if we have something going. Ill write a later on a piece of paper explaining the situation to my late friend. Ill drop it on his grave. If i come back and the paper is still on the same spot, it means he is not in support. But if i come and see that the paper moved. Then its a go ahead sign.
...meaning he collected and keep the letter grin. What if it was blown off by air? That one join too grin grin wink

7 Things Guys Find More Attractive In Girls Other Than Appearance / Am Going Bald. / do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually?