Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / relationship (1055 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

relationship by bossfeebok: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: relationship by MoneyGreen(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
she get money? green?
Re: relationship by dharay99: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
if she truly love yhu & yhu feel dsame way for her,
No pee then...! Tell her.
tho she will get mad @yhu at 1st buh d "true love"
should b able to make her forgive u.

#haters can keep cryinq#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: relationship by vizkiz: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
I had this problem with a lady back then... Though we ended the relationship because she was hoping to settle down sooner but we still cool. You don't have to build your relationship on deceit Mr op.

3 Likes

Re: relationship by kiddkash(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
yeah
Re: relationship by bossfeebok: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:
I had this problem with a lady back then... Though we ended the relationship because she was hoping to settle down sooner but we still cool. You don't have to build your relationship on deceit Mr op.

But most girls would run on a first date if the realize the are older
Re: relationship by missbronzy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:
if she truly love yhu & yhu feel dsame way for her,
No pee then...! Tell her.

#haters can keep cryinq#
true, in agreement. OP if she loves u the age difference will not be an issue for her

1 Like

Re: relationship by agarawu23(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
bossfeebok:
Am in a relationship getting to a year now. My girl doesn't know she is older than me with 5 years. I intend to marry her but a bit scared she would end the relationships, if she found out my real age.
I cant risk losing her, though I lied about my age. Should I come clean or keep playing hide and seek?
I think you will later blame yourself if you can't face the reality on ground. As for me, I can't advice a guy to marry a lady older than him, be it 1yr.

Let her know the truth and focus on your next step. But I can't say if there is benefit you are getting from her ,therefore you have your decision to make
Re: relationship by vizkiz: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
bossfeebok:

But most girls would run on a first date if the realize the are older

there are some stuffs you don't disclose during dates. You wait till you start dating(officially) Though if she asks about your age and realises she is older than you are and still hits the road, then that should be clear enough she wasn't interested at all.
Re: relationship by bossfeebok: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
MoneyGreen:
she get money? green?
Sure
Re: relationship by MISSNORA(f): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
No
Re: relationship by therealdeal10: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jst tell her

I c no reason y she shuld break up wit u
Re: relationship by dharay99: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
No
yhur reason plz...
Re: relationship by bossfeebok: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
No
Really? I feel guilty about hiding the truth, though am not sure of telling her anytime soon. Because she might start acting differently toward me. I know she truly loves me but can she handle this little secret?....am not sure? Anyway how would you feel if it was u?
Re: relationship by MoneyGreen(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
bossfeebok:
Sure
marry her quick oh even thou she ugly
Re: relationship by Kingsley1000(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
only if she has got bucks.... 5yrs innit too much
Re: relationship by obiak4(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op marry her even if she is poor as a church rat wish i was in your shoes now,

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Meet Mrsphyno / 7 Signs She Would Be Good In Bed / Do Some Of Them Really Do This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.