Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole (46426 Views)

Blackhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by dabosuker(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
lol bro, you are getting too semantic. when you compliment a woman, well at least not a very smart woman, you do not compare her to a supernova. let me clean it up for you. you should have said ' you look as radiant as a star in supernova ' . this is what you should have said not ' you are my supernova '. i think it all came down to how you worded it. you should have cleaned up the wording to make it sound romantic. thats all am saying grin grin wink

Well she was my Beautiful & radiant Explosion ,
forget your own romantic lines grin grin,..I was the one feeling her not you, I was expressing what my eyes were beholding , I was far far away grin.....I was in space , I was in time....I was lost in Space time.
She was my Supernova! grin smiley...case closed smiley
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dekatron01:
With the noise, am confused self.

@ sukkot :- Alryt. Dying or no dying, a smart woman would understand that you are talking about beauty. Assuming the woman is like him, she would get the joke. I know you believe that too

but you are trying to sound smart which is allowed.
i am not trying to sound smart. i am in the west and people around here are more technical and intuitive and assertive so you cant just say anything that is not figuratively accurate because people will take it as an insult. that stuff may work in nigeria but it will not work in many civilized nations. you cant call an intelligent woman a supernova and expect her to be happy with it. a supernova is a dying star. there is a moment of beauty in it but it is still a dying star. so in western countries you cant call women that. it is offensive. you have to be more specific about what part of the dying star are you comparing her to. and hence you say ' you look as radiant as the emmisions from a star in supernova '. now that is a compliment. you have to be technical when you speak to very smart people because they know everything ( well almost everything ) and get offended easily
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
dabosuker:

Well she was my Beautiful & radiant Explosion ,
forget your own romantic lines grin grin,..I was the one feeling her not you, I was expressing what my eyes were beholding , I was far far away grin.....I was in space , I was in time....I was lost in Space time.
She was my Supernova! grin smiley...case closed smiley
alright then cowboy. ride on into the sunset grin wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by bobkezel(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:

RonbinHez you see what i mean about the youths?

see them here ^^^^^^ grin

johnydon22:

RonbinHez you see what i mean about the youths?

see them here ^^^^^^ grin

you old man, what do you understand by that write up. Totally useless that adds nothing to no one.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
bobkezel:

you old man, what do you understand by that write up. Totally useless that adds nothing to no one.
Woow bro you mean you didn't learn anything from it, at least a name... if you learnt even a word from it, that is something and it will be wrong to say it didnt add anything because it did.

But if it didnt add anything to you shocked sorry my bad. . .wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

BLACKHOLE

[1] A blackhole is usually formed when a massive star dies, Once the dying star has cast off it's star stuff in a supernova. The core- is no longer held in check by nuclear process- collapses under it's own weight.

It gets smaller and smaller until it become an impossibly dense speck of spookiness called [size=15]Singularity[/size].
This dense speck bends the fabrics of spacetime around it forming a gravity hole that acts like a cosmic plug hole that pulls everything inside of which none can esacape.

A blackhole is born

BIRTHING THE WORMHOLE

Sometimes during the collapse of a star into a singularity, the core of the star still is on a rotating motion and so the more the space time collapses into a singularity, the spinning gets faster and forced space and time to wrap around into a ring instead of a singularity point like a typical blackhole.

The rings singularity is called The WormHole or Einstein Rosen Bridge.

This tunnel (wormhole) punches through the fabrics of spacetime and emerges in a different dimension; Maybe a parallel universe, the past or future.. Matter pulled into a blackhole can pass through this tunnel..

It may interest you to know that the Old Scandinavian (Vikings) civilizations had something scientist has identified to be similar to the wormhole, the vikings called it "The Bifrost" A bridge according to them in the cosmos where the distance between two realms or dimensions are lessen that one can travel from one point to another in a jiffy.

This was the bridge the Gods (Odin, Thor, Loki and others used to visit earth, Hhmmm sounds striking and strange huh? wink Freaks me out too...lol..

WHITEHOLE

Since matter pulled into a blackhole might pass through the wormhole, this matter must have a point of emergence but as we know matter cannot escape the blackhole.

So the other end of the tunnel in this case is the opposite of blackhole.

This other part of the tunnel unlike blackhole cannot allow matter into it, not even light can penetrate but it allows matter out, that point in spacetime is the hypothetical point as predicted by the theory of relativity known as THE WHITE HOLE.

So it is straight line of spacetime travel.

Matter pulled into Blackhole -----> Passes through Wormhole ----> Pushed out from the whitehole

Cc. Dekatron, Teempakguy, menesheh, llaykorn, Blakjewelry, Pr0ton, FrancisTony, freecocoa.
[/b]

80% theory
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by cristweeezy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

BLACKHOLE

[1] A blackhole is usually formed when a massive star dies, Once the dying star has cast off it's star stuff in a supernova. The core- is no longer held in check by nuclear process- collapses under it's own weight.

It gets smaller and smaller until it become an impossibly dense speck of spookiness called [size=15]Singularity[/size].
This dense speck bends the fabrics of spacetime around it forming a gravity hole that acts like a cosmic plug hole that pulls everything inside of which none can esacape.

A blackhole is born

BIRTHING THE WORMHOLE

Sometimes during the collapse of a star into a singularity, the core of the star still is on a rotating motion and so the more the space time collapses into a singularity, the spinning gets faster and forced space and time to wrap around into a ring instead of a singularity point like a typical blackhole.

This tunnel (wormhole) punches through the fabrics of spacetime and emerges in a different dimension; Maybe a parallel universe, the past or future.. Matter pulled into a blackhole can pass through this tunnel..

It may interest you to know that the Old Scandinavian (Vikings) civilizations had something scientist has identified to be similar to the wormhole, the vikings called it "The Bifrost" A bridge according to them in the cosmos where the distance between two realms or dimensions are lessen that one can travel from one point to another in a jiffy.

This was the bridge the Gods (Odin, Thor, Loki and others used to visit earth, Hhmmm sounds striking and strange huh? wink Freaks me out too...lol..

WHITEHOLE

Since matter pulled into a blackhole might pass through the wormhole, this matter must have a point of emergence but as we know matter cannot escape the blackhole.

This other part of the tunnel unlike blackhole cannot allow matter into it, not even light can penetrate but it allows matter out, that point in spacetime is the hypothetical point as predicted by the theory of relativity known as THE WHITE HOLE.

Matter pulled into Blackhole -----> Passes through Wormhole ----> Pushed out from the whitehole

Cc. Dekatron, Teempakguy, menesheh, llaykorn, Blakjewelry, Pr0ton, FrancisTony, freecocoa.
[/b]

holes plenty grin
johnydon22:
[b]

BLACKHOLE

A blackhole is born

BIRTHING THE WORMHOLE

WHITEHOLE

[/b]

holes plenty
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
shyna01:

80% theory
The blackhole was in fact first postulated in theory as predicted by the calculations of the theory of relativity.

Today balckholes are known to be true, Neptune was first predicted in theory when astronomers noticed a slight distortion of Uranus orbit and they postulated that it must be caused by the gravitational effect of another planet. . That was how neptune was postulated in theory before it was really discovered.

Theory in scientific terms are postulations that are employed to explain observed facts..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
shyna01:

80% theory
The blackhole was in fact first postulated in theory as predicted by the calculations of the theory of relativity.

Today balckholes are known to be true, Neptune was first predicted in theory when astronomers noticed a slight distortion of Uranus orbit and they postulated that it must be caused by the gravitational effect of another planet. . That was how neptune was postulated in theory before it was really discovered.

Theory in scientific terms are postulations that are employed to explain observed facts..
It must not always be correct tho!!!
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

BLACKHOLE

A blackhole is born

BIRTHING THE WORMHOLE

WHITEHOLE

[/b]

OP is this an hypotheses or what?

I doubt if anyone (living or dead) has experienced it.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by nickydof(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hypotheticals! Telescopic studies cannnot be taken too seriously, if not there could be irrepairable damage to the brain.

My opinion!

Enjoyed reading, anyways!
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, so you don't know some of us have travelled to heaven? if that isn't of stellar value, I don't know what is.tongue

Albert's memory will be such a cool thing to have, wow me on what you'll do with it.
well, that's a very interesting question. cool

Einstein slept with several women. I'm going to have a hard time living with that. grin imagine knowing the secret he used to woo all of them. shocked I could probably learn to use them too. Maybe on you. tongue

And then, Einstein was very skilled in imagination. I am not a novice in the art myself. I think in full color four dimensions. cool but they said Einstein could think in FIVE!!
how is that even possible? Give me that asset and I'll rule the world with my art skills.

I'm especially interested in the mathematics. I'm a polymath. My goal is study EVERY engineering course and EVERY physics course and of course, computer science and agriculture, as well as geology before 35 using the route of the autodidact. It's not as hard as you think. cheesy the problem is the background. My original plan is to devote three years solely to mathematics. Studying every concept under it. And then moving to physics, then on to engineering and so on. With Einstein's memories, I can achieve that goal before 24. NASA would beg me to join them. With my superior mathematical knowledge, I would be able to read huge engineering textbooks like novels.(I used to do that once. cheesy when the maths was just arithmetic, I would read my physics textbook like a novel, and then play evey other time, my friends who copied me always regretted it. grin grin )
In just a short period, I would release several research papers, having einstein's memories, I would formulate a proof for string theory and develop several fluid equations.

I would also be able to speak German, English, and a little French and Italian. cheesy
And due to the law of increased effectiveness, I would be able to learn my dream languages, Korean and Hungarian. As well as many others.

Not only that, I would also know a lot about life in the early 20th century. I would know how it felt to talk with Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, and others, I would challenge the Americans in their own history and beat them hands down. cheesy

I would also be able to play the violin! I can already play the piano, which he also played, but well, at least I would get better. Having 50 years experience, as opposed to my 8. grin
Also, knowing more classical music, I would be able to compose my own symphonies.

Ex cetera . . . . and so on . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by menesheh(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
parkeration:

OP is this an hypotheses or what?

I doubt if anyone (living or dead) has experienced it.

Is not a hypothesis, it is an observed fact. Scientific facts.

What's the work of all the gigantic observatories and satellites all-round the world and in space.
What's the essence of anthropologists, astrophysicist, and cosmologists that do spend their life time studying all these and they are consistent.

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
op, talk true, you just finnish watching flash abi??
you kon dey form singularity and wormhole for here abi??
btw waiting for the flash season 2.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
nunamyeong:
op, talk true, you just finnish watching flash abi??

you kon dey form singularity and wormhole for here abi??

btw waiting for the flash season 2.
Haven't watched flash before oo

You lot watch a lot of movies i must say... ...
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Oahray: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
i am not trying to sound smart. i am in the west and people around here are more technical and intuitive and assertive so you cant just say anything that is not figuratively accurate because people will take it as an insult. that stuff may work in nigeria but it will not work in many civilized nations. you cant call an intelligent woman a supernova and expect her to be happy with it. a supernova is a dying star. there is a moment of beauty in it but it is still a dying star. so in western countries you cant call women that. it is offensive. you have to be more specific about what part of the dying star are you comparing her to. and hence you say ' you look as radiant as the emmisions from a star in supernova '. now that is a compliment. you have to be technical when you speak to very smart people because they know everything ( well almost everything ) and get offended easily
it's a metaphor jare. Listen to Eminem's Spacebound. He used this same expression you are arguing about.

Only pseuds can't differentiate between literal and metaphorical usage. If I call you a lion and, because you are so smart, you get hurt thinking I'm calling you a carnivore, na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
if you can't understand figurative speech, I doubt if you can understand sarcasm, or puns, or even idioms. undecided

This had better be a joke or else,

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
menesheh:

Is not a hypothesis, it is an observed fact. Scientific facts.

What's the work of all the gigantic observatories and satellites all-round the world and in space.
What's the essence of anthropologists, astrophysicist, and cosmologists that do spend their life time studying all these and they are consistent.

Are the images you posted actual pictures of the events as they happened or just the work of a talented artist?
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by charlesbailey(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
i comment my reserve!
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Pangea: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
dabosuker:

[b]Sumarians , Anunakis, thor, Zeus, Odin, Ogun, Oduduwa,....most of these entities came from the Sky....aka.Sky Gods , and taught the people what they know, even in my social studies back then, i was told Oduduwa came down from the sky with a chain, had a Cork & corn in his hands to start creation,...bla bla bla.
science IMO can not be far from religion, its just mis understanding by our stone age fore fathers, they see a plane & call it a Thunder bird, even in the bible , when even God came around , it was mostly at the mountain range , where it is safest/best for an alien with a space craft to observe a new world/planet. when ever God was around you here fire (exhaust heat), the mountain rumbled( just the way the runway trembles in the airport, during takeoff or landing). where ever the Gods stood was holy ground , simply because Aliens never wanted to be contaminated with earthly virus/bacteria from man grin, so u must be clean b4 coming to the Gods ....
Am in this strange crazy grin grin, if you like..school of thought,...well it answers most of the questions
[/b]

Ancient aliens had all these covered!
My favourite history channel show!

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by geezyk(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please you guys should continue with the discussion, I take keen interest in Astrophysics and anything space bound... I am an avid reader, automatically following this thread.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by menesheh(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
parkeration:

Are the images you posted actual pictures of the events as they happened or just the work of a talented artist?

Am not the op but all the same, they are generated images used to illustrate how it looks like. Most of the original images are sometimes blurred and can only be understood by the people in that field but with clear graphics (either computer generated or sketch), you will understand the illustrations better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Haven't watched flash before oo

You lot watch a lot of movies i must say... ...

ok, buh wait ooo,

wat if wormhole is created and it not stable, dont you see it destroying the universe.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by gatiano(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
A blackhole is a dieing star, yet it still has the power to suck in everything around it.... That is mathematically a non-sense, it does not make sense by anyway possible. If it is dead, it won't have that much pulling strength or attraction. Infact, it is very much alive, It is simply a bigger tier sun and not star, within a much bigger tier sun and it goes on like that. The reason why it is called Blackhole is because it is not seen but its pulling effect is felt. The reason is because, it is not yet covered in Ether.

As sound travels through air (without air, sound can't be heard), so also light can never be seen without ether (without ether, light can never be seen)

what is this ether? It is that space we see every night when we look up in the sky. A video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3xLuZNKhlY

Wormhole is just a long distance covered within a very short time. It can be done in the heavens(space), It can also be done here on the earth, since all is made up of atoms. It is called kanako or ofe in Yoruba, we don't just know it, we do it.

Holy whitehole? common brother, That is simply how light is made. when ether covers a sun, the light shows forth "and let there be light..." It just did happen immidiately, it took time and that ether is still revealling a lot as it expands and spreads.

When scientists discovers a new sun or planet in the sky, they assume that it came in from some place when infact it is simply that ether had just spread to that point.

Don't regurgitate without thinking it through and through and fill people's minds with falsehood spilled from those who don't even know in the first place.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by iamord(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Hey guys do you know that black holes where first predicted in theory before their discovery? The significance of this is that though wormhole and white holes are yet be discovered, it might be possible someday. The possibility of wormhole made me long the movie series Stargate Atlantis
I somehow believe in the story of Atlantis. Have u heard of the hollow earth theory?
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by iamord(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Yeah it is believed that the reason the force of gravity is weak is because it leaks into other universe, so creating a minute black hole here and testing of the data will actually confirm if parallel universe really exist
I hope it doesn't grow big and swallow everything on earth grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
if you can't understand figurative speech, I doubt if you can understand sarcasm, or puns, or even idioms. undecided

This had better be a joke or else,
bro, 9 times out of 10 if you tell a woman she is like a supernova what you are telling her is that she has a very explosive temper. she has anger problems
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oahray:
it's a metaphor jare. Listen to Eminem's Spacebound. He used this same expression you are arguing about.

Only pseuds can't differentiate between literal and metaphorical usage. If I call you a lion and, because you are so smart, you get hurt thinking I'm calling you a carnivore, na you sabi.
bro, 9 times out of 10 if you tell a woman she is like a supernova what you are telling her is that she has a very explosive temper. she has anger problems
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by davien(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
not exactly. The star formed is a dwarf and is sort of a byproduct.

True stars are formed from hydrogen rich nebula.
That's not true, what do you think supplies nebulae with hydrogen?

"Actually, nebulae are not just the starting points of stellar evolution. Ironically, they can also be the end points. You can think of this as the nebula-star-nebula cycle. Stars that evolve into red giants can lose their outer layers during pulsations in their outer layers, known as their atmospheres. This released matter is typically 97% hydrogen and 3% helium, with a few other trace materials."

http://www.universetoday.com/61103/what-is-a-nebula/
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by free37: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:

It must not always be correct tho!!!
sorry I couldn't post my intended comment as it would have largely agreed to your above analysis.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
okay, i can only believe this blackhole tingy if an experiment is conducted to test where the tunnel leads to. a mini rocket with cameras all over it should be sent into the blackhole n lets c where it leads to whether it will lead to a parallel dimension or not. until den, its all theory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) / Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.