Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Hollywood Comedian Kevin Hart Finally Announces Wedding Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Comedian Kevin Hart Finally Announces Wedding Date (772 Views)

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding / Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Comedian Kevin Hart Finally Announces Wedding Date by morereb10: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wedding bells are ringing everywhere but you all know Kelvin will always be kelvin if you have seen Real Husbands of Hollywood. Well this time he is been real. Popular Hollywood actor and comedian, Kevin Hart after his proposal to his fiancée Eniko Parrish over a year ago, has decided to make it official by announcing their wedding date.

The 36-yr-old celebrity had told Entertainment Tonight that August 8, 2016, has been set for the wedding.

"We're gonna go Aug. 8, next year man," he said. "That's right, ladies. I've got to put this chocolate in the freezer." Aside knowing the wedding date, Hart said he has left the planning and everything else to Parrish, his bride-to-be.

"To be honest with you, I don't know what the hell is going on," he said. "I told her, 'Do what you want to do, and just come back to me with a finished product.' " The comedian, earlier this year, had told reporters that he'd given his fiancée a strict wedding budget to follow.

"Just don't go past this number. That's it!" he said.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm knowing what i know about him, hmmmmmmmmmm again, ok can you really tell a naija babe say you go marry am August 8 next year? She go leave you run ooooooooooooooo, ....lol

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/hollywood-comedian-kevin-hart-finally.html#sthash.xyM0xfCM.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Hollywood Comedian Kevin Hart Finally Announces Wedding Date by Obas101(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Anoda wedding again?. . Daaammnnn.. D girl is cute

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan - “I See Something Working Out For Burna Boy And I”. / Munachi Abii Makes Her Grand Comeback To The Entertainment Industry. / Frank Bruno Back In Hospital The 13th Time,after A Relapse With Bipolar Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.