Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari (1322 Views)

Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names / FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters / $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nduese Essien, a former minister of lands, housing and
urban development, has urged President Muhammadu
Buhari to publish the names of those who said too
have returned stolen funds.
Essien made the call on Tuesday during an interview with
NAN in Eket, Akwa Ibom state.
He said publishing the names of the looters will make more
impact in the fight against corruption.
“President Muhammadu Buhari should publish those names
that have willingly returned stolen wealth or those who have
been forced to return stolen wealth,” he said.
“Let the public know how much has been returned, where it
is paid into and its ultilisation.
“We don’t want a situation where money is returned and we
don’t know where the money has gone to.”
Essien called on the government to ensure that recovered
funds are used to develop the country and in the interest of
the masses.
He lauded the government’s anti-corruption war, saying that
it has forced people to sit up.
“People are now afraid of indulging in corrupt activities for
fear of being investigated after leaving office,” he said.
Essien expressed optimism that anti-corruption war would
work under Buhari, advising that the corruption war be
extended to persons working with the president.
“Anti-corruption crusade is not supposed to hinge entirely
on the past; it should also prevent those who are working
with the president presently from getting involved in corrupt
activities,’’ he said.
He charged the government to fund anti-graft institutions to
make them effective, adding that apprehending people for
perceived corruption is the “strongest weapon to use in
arresting corruption”.
“If somebody is found to be spending more that he earns as
his salary and allowances, such person should be called to
question and explain where the extra income comes from,”
he said.
“When I was the chairman of the anti-corruption committee
in the house of representative, we were trying to promulgate
such law but unfortunately, we couldn’t pass it through the
parliament.
“Some of our colleagues were afraid that if the bill was
passed, it could be used to apprehend some of them.”
He expressed support for introduction of special court to
handle anti-corruption cases in the country.

https://www.thecable.ng/publish-names-looters-ex-minister-tells-buhari#.Ve87w5OjLy4.facebook

lalasticlala
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by princeuj2015(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Publishing the names is rather insignificant cuz he already know the culprit. I believe when the time comes for that, my president will do the right thing Nigerians expected of him. Mean while, every member of FEC under the past admistration is a suspect on till proven otherwise. So Sir, don't be surprise if ur name tops that list when its finally released by mr President with EFFCC and DSS in support with this ur persuation to release the list undecided
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
We never see looters, e come list wey dem go publish!!
Stories..
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
The dull'ard won't do that, He'd rather run his mouth (... action) on the pages of newspapers.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2835830_45137_jpegaa9a49225490e00cc339e68e1be7eb61[/img]

1 Like

Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by MISSNORA(f): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
He will.... In the fullness of time

1 Like

Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The dull'ard won't do that, He'd rather run his mouth (... action) on the pages of newspapers.

Look at this coward, who could not face Demmzy 15 in a debate.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Look at this jihadist. Don't let me insult your aallah. Why should I face him?... When I was busy, besides, I don't argue religious stuffs, I just air my view and move on.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by Nzecorneboy: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
He will.... In the fullness of time
good evening sweetie
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by MISSNORA(f): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nzecorneboy:
good evening sweetie
gud pm... How u
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look at this jihadist. Don't let me insult your aallah. Why should I face him?... When I was busy, besides, I don't argue religious stuffs, I just air my view and move on.

Look at this bunk teeth,Stunted growth and ss sufferer from a cassava background.

If you got no idea about something, just keep quiet. It is not by Force to comment.
Instead of you spewing your road side bean cake fart induced comments.

And for that pic you put up there, I think you will do us a great favour by posting your father's own let compare both men.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by omowolewa: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
What if his name appears first on the list? Nobody is guilt until pronounced so by a court of law.
Childish.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Look at this bunk teeth,Stunted growth and ss sufferer from a cassava background.

If you got no idea about something, just keep quiet. It is not by Force to comment.
Instead of you spewing your road side bean cake fart induced comments.

And for that pic you put up there, I think you will do us a great favour by posting your father's own let compare both men.
You're just a pained jihadist, Go blow up your self.

Buharistic cow!... Rag head neanderthal
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It is only those with low IQ like yours and those who live in a cave for a thousand years without knowing the real world would not know that the Arab name for God is Allah. Just like chukwu is for God in Igbo, Ubaa giji in Hausa, Ojor in Igala.

Now move on or better still deactivate your account as your demi god did because you can't stand the heat.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Quote me anywhere.
Oremussanctus, you have been noted. Now move on.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by Nzecorneboy: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
gud pm... How u
just cool and tired of today's stress. But I thank God...
You?
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're just a pained jihadist, Go blow up your self.

Buharistic cow!... Rag head neanderthal

Who is the pained one between me and you whom upon seeing anything Buhari would want to commit suicide?

You are still suffering from the heavy defeat you suffered at the poll.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

It is only those with low IQ like yours and those who live in a cave for a thousand years without knowing the real world would not know that the Arab name for God is Allah. Just like chukwu is for God in Igbo, Ubaa giji in Hausa, Ojor in Igala.

Now move on or better still deactivate your account as your demi god did because you can't stand the heat.
Heat from jihadists like yourself Hehehehehehehehehehe...You're inconsequential to me, Can't you see I'm not even taking you so serious?...I've dealt with more prominent Islamists, Do I even know you?...Just take my previous advice. I can donate an IED to you.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by ebamma(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
To what end?,

Truth be told,

All Nigerian leaders both past and present are looters
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by MISSNORA(f): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nzecorneboy:
just cool and tired of today's stress. But I thank God...
You?
I'm great... Bouta slp
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Who is the pained one between me and you whom upon seeing anything Buhari would want to commit suicide?

You are still suffering from the heavy defeat you suffered at the poll.
Buhari is a plague. A dull fool. Like I said, You sound pained because of my insults to the dumbest president.

Suffering from what??...This is what you zombies do when you have no defense. For your information, I take delight in lampooning the Presidiot both online and offline.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by Nzecorneboy: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
I'm great... Bouta slp
alright... that is if your hands will allow you cheesy ....lol.... BTW hope my stalking ain't much?
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Heat from jihadists like yourself Hehehehehehehehehehe...You're inconsequential to me, Can't you see I'm not even taking you so serious?...I've dealt with more prominent Islamists, Do I even know you?...Just take my previous advice. I can donate an IED to you.

Look at this mo. ronn.

You have dealt with so call prominent Islamists and could not present facts to counter Demmzy 15's own.

Were you not the one who says you are not into religion stuff?
And here you (coward) are saying you have dealt with them (Islamists).
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari is a plague. A dull fool. Like I said, You sound pained because of my insults to the dumbest president.

Suffering from what??...This is what you zombies day when you have no defense. For your information, I take delight in lampooning the Presidiot both online and offline.
You just murdered English in your second paragraph.

And with your lampooning, what have you achieved?

I advice you spend more time in the job and vacancy section, your luck might shine.
Hope you went to the interview with your CV today?
Never loss hope bro.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by MISSNORA(f): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nzecorneboy:
alright... that is if your hands will allow you cheesy ....lol.... BTW hope my stalking ain't much?
nah. Not all
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Look at this mo. ronn.

You have dealt with so call prominent Islamists and could not present facts to counter Demmzy 15's own.

Were you not the one who says you are not into religion stuff?
And here you (coward) are saying you have dealt with them (Islamists).
I've dealt with Islamists in the politics section, not religion. Illiterates like you don't understand stuffs.

Liliputian.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You just murdered English in your second paragraph.

And with your lampooning, what have you achieved?

I advice you spend more time in the job and vacancy section, your luck might shine.
Hope you went to the interview with your CV today?
Never loss hope bro.

Liliputian... grin You've derailed this thread enough.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've dealt with Islamists in the politics section, not religion. Illiterates like you don't understand stuffs.

Liliputian.
Look at this scum bag with chemical inert brain who murdered English calling someone illiterate.
Trading words with someone with low IQ who live all his life in a cave without moving out from his abode is a total waste of time.

I got no time for you.
Re: Publish Names Of Looters, Ex-minister Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Look at this scum bag with chemical inert brain who murdered English calling someone illiterate.
Trading words with someone with low IQ who live all his life in a cave without moving out from his abode is a total waste of time.

I got no time for you.

I also don't have time for a maniacal jihadist like you who takes delight in murdering people. Ludicrous dingbat, Now scamper to that god forsaken cave you crawled from.
Rag headed mohammedan idiotic fool.

(1) (Reply)

Massob Issues Directive / Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. / Olisah Metuh Is “ethically-challenged” – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.