Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. (1320 Views)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. by Lordjiggs09(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] is it only me, or has some else noticed these?

so the other day, I drove past some of the multinational oil companies gas stations like Oando, Conoil, Total, MRS, that hitherto never used to have stocks to dispense to consumers but surprisingly they were all open for business and selling at government regulated price of #87, now I begin to wonder what is the magic?

Apparently the new Sheriff in town has read out the riot act. no more diverting of stocks to independent marketers, who in turn sell at an inflated price. its now either you sell at #87/ltr for PMS or you close shop.
Now that's wat I call positive change that gets to the masses, not some macroeconomic shenanigans of the government that we used to see only on paper and on television with no real feel by the masses at the grassroots. yet they are saying President Buhari is doing nothing.

if this is doing nothing yet there's remarkable improvements in power supply n also government offices, no more unnecessary bureaucracy to solve trivial issues, then I wonder what it'll be like when PMB starts doing something.

I just knew my total belief in you with my sole vote at the polls was not in vain. thank you Mr President. keep doing the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. by philfrey08: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2015
Silent worker....
Re: Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. by kizzybalze(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2015
TELL THEM!!! wink

WAILING WAILERS ARE ACTUALLY BLIND. grin grin grin

LIKE THIS ONE tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
TELL THEM!!! wink
WAILING WAILERS ARE ACTUALLY BLIND. grin grin grin
LIKE THIS ONE tongue tongue tongue

One thing i know about this Bacanista or whatever his moniker is that he is trying so hard to make a voice in the opposition but expecting to be called upon by the ruling party.

The only person not feeling this change yet is a dead person
Re: Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2015
a cat with nine lives won't like to fall in buharis trap. hehehehe
Re: Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. by ArticleBeast: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Is Buhari still working?
Re: Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. by Lordjiggs09(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Is Buhari still working?

My eyes don clear. I was clearly a mummified zombie that year.

(1) (Reply)

Who Among Them Deserve Your Seat And Why / An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. / How Omoyele Sowore Of Saharareporters Escaped Rape, Blackmails Politician For Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.