Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Best University In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best University In Nigeria (13080 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best University In Nigeria by laskunle(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2009
unijos
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by emilyh(f): 7:11am On May 26, 2009
I'll be going to the University of Benin in Spring 2010. Will transfer there for a semester, mainly to pad my school resume with it and also for the excitement of being in a foreign land by myself. Have read about Nigeria for a few months, and it sounds interesting to say the least. grin My parents actually tried talking me out of it, then I of course pouted a bit so they relented. tongue
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by oiseworld: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
all the universities in nigeria are all a bunch of rubbish.

tell him to come to AUCHI POLYTECHNIC. the only higher institution in nigeria
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by ccollins(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
Did i hear u well.UNIBEN (THE BEST OF THEM ALL)
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by atunje(f): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
I don't know why you people bother about the best university in Nigeria, As you know that there are only two universities in Nigeria, The first being UNILAG and the second being the others, So whenever anybody ask you the best university,simply answer UNILAG
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by toboy: 2:41pm On May 26, 2010
THE BEST AND FAMOUS UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA UNN,is the best. cool
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 27, 2010
well all those schools and good but babcock is better cheesy smiley wink
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by kilogan: 3:02am On Jun 28, 2010
pls les face it[b] OAU [/b] [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]is the best,u if u r not there i don't you have actually achieved anything in life.
just IMAGINE our school fees is the cheapest you can ever think of in this whole wide world.
you get acess to every thing you need.no where lie OAU MY DEAR.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 28, 2010
Obafemi Awolowo uni.is the king of all universities. Looking at my ID cards, sends me on top of the world b/c i see a dazzling future as a student of this Qunitessential institution. Is it high academic standard? Is it the ever Beautiful , aethesitical and sophiscated structures and envoirnment? Is it the vibrancy of the student union? Aluta continua,
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2010
Johnpaul88:

Obafemi Awolowo uni.is the king of all universities. Looking at my ID cards, sends me on top of the world b/c i see a dazzling future as a student of this Qunitessential institution. Is it high academic standard? Is it the ever Beautiful , aethesitical and sophiscated structures and envoirnment? Is it the vibrancy of the student union? Aluta continua,
That is the part I like most. Don't ask me how many years I spent in Ife to study a 4-yr course.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2010
Jarus:

That is the part I like most. Don't ask me how many years I spent in Ife to study a 4-yr course.

Are you saying the vibrancy helped or hindered you?
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2010
kilogan:

pls les face it[b] OAU [/b]is the best,u if u r not there i don't you have actually achieved anything in life.
just IMAGINE our school fees is the cheapest you can ever think of in this whole wide world.
you get acess to every thing you need.no where lie OAU MY DEAR.

You are a shame to the institution if your think because an institution is the cheapest, not attending it it means you "have actually achieved anything in life". You couldn't come up with anything more concrete?

Access to everything? World class research? World class amenities? Sufficient ICT infrastructure?

With this thinking and utterances, if you really do attend OAU, then your department should be shut down.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2010
Sagamite:

Are you saying the vibrancy helped or hindered you?
I think it kind of hindered him.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Yehowah: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA and UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT are the best in all the land of Nigeria. smiley wink cool cheesy grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by benugo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
Unimaid is the best. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Do On JAMB Exam Day / UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 / List March Songs You Sang Back Then In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.