Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

“comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D (27288 Views)

Walter Onnoghen Meets With Buhari Behind Closed-Door At The Presidential Villa / Fayose Rocks Customized 'Oshoko' Shirt As He Meets Ekiti Chairmen & Councillors / Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by sukkot: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
pasol4real:
Useless old man ....shior
Don't know why I hate this man so much .
because he is yoloba powerbroker and you are biafran with no power

2 Likes

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
maybe obj has mixed feelings about the meeting
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Feemmy(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
"Comot joor" no even reach sef- he for say clear road then I go know say Baba "street" die!! cheesy

But watch it- comot joo would be the next most popular catch phrase in Nigeria. We've not forgotten "I dey laugh". cheesy

Obj- Generating catch phrases for the masses since 1212BC.

Already trending

1 Like

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by PAINGAIN: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2015
bluecircle470:

Yes u're right bt d man is jst a funny character dat his grandchildren can never av enof of
well we r not his grandchildren and we've had enuf of him. He should just retire to his farm. Anytime I see this man all I can see is 8 wasted years for nigerians.
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Ephemmm: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2015
JAMANZE:
This man obasanjo is the genesis of our political misfortune. 'Baba go slow' you shake hands with oby and u wan arrest jona. that is corruption itself

Really? What of shaking hands with Jonathan, when GEJ had a closed meeting with Buhari.
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by vhykeeytor(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Na who obasanjo help?
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by ajepako(f): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2015
we can say anything about the old devil,

but his sense of humour remains intact..

I hail oh, ebora owu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by eliteperfume(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Baba dey vex

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by freekick: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
All GMB haters and the wailing wailers

COMOT JOOR

GMB DEY KAMPE

I DEY LAUGH

1 Like

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by sarutobie(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
DrayZee:

So why are you on nairaland? You are hopeless and useless to Nigeria and her citizens.
Nigeria is a failed state or you didn't get the memo? Buffoons
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by eliteperfume(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Our prices are competitive... Buy from us and save more!

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by omenka(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Feemmy:

Already trending
where?? cheesy
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Richman15: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
pasol4real:
"Comot Joor". I Love Him so much. Long Live Baba OBJ. Comot Joor pasol4real.

2 Likes

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by DrayZee: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2015
sarutobie:

Nigeria is a failed state or you didn't get the memo? Buffoons
Your life is in a failed state! Buffoon! Thunder fire all enemies of Nigeria's progress!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by sarutobie(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2015
DrayZee:

Your life is in a failed state! Buffoon! Thunder fire all enemies of Nigeria's progress!!!
suffering and smiling zombies..Governor aregberascal and co more grease to your swindling jor..these lots deserve all the bullsh*# una dey give them..
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by bluecircle470: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2015
PAINGAIN:
well we r not his grandchildren and we've had enuf of him. He should just retire to his farm. Anytime I see this man all I can see is 8 wasted years for nigerians.

Dats not true becos we had so many development during his tenure. He laid the grand stone for d IPP project we are benefiting frm today, communication etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by bigtt76(f): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Baba never cease to amaze one ...lol #ComotJoor a.k.a #ParkWanSide grin
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by DrayZee: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2015
sarutobie:

suffering and smiling zombies..Governor aregberascal and co more grease to your swindling jor..these lots deserve all the bullsh*# una dey give them..
What country are you from? Why are you here? Wtf is your business with Nigeria huh?
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
and?
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by mikolo80: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
OVI75:
Power hungry demons.
na dem say make you do 70 years fasting
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by shomutuski(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
pasol4real:

maybe its bcus he is more succesful than all the male members of ur family nd even ur unborn children. Whether u like it, his name will be written in nigeria's history, anyday, anytime. I cant say for you

1 Like

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by binta001: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
journalists sef, na every rain wey fall MUST touch dia heads?
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Nicklaus(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Myself2:

The baboon is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria.Im sure it's because the senators now want to probe how he looted billions of dollars under the guise of IPP that is the reason he is running to Buhari (who is equally corrupt and deceptive by the way) to help him out. Dear God please save Nigeria from this ugly curse called Obasinjo
AMEN.
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Nicklaus(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Your papa fine, what are his achievement ?
He married my mum, an icon of vast intellect, ineffable beauty and a wealth of virtue. It takes a handsome and an equally honest leader to sweep her off her feet. And you ?
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Nicklaus(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
gwas:

If only you can say that before him
Sounds like I m supposed to be scared of an APE. I wud rather hang myself on a strand of hair. He is nothing but an Ex-CORRUPTioneer looking to make Mr Daura a protege. Now that's corruption.
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by engrolawei: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nicklaus:
He should be happy he is getting an undeserved attention. That ugly thing. A be e ri nkan
I dislike Obasanjo's ways, but I wonder why you will insult him. Where are our moral values? Why insulting people like Obasanjo, Jonathan, Buhari and other elders? They may have made grievous errors but you must respect them as elders if you want to be successful in life.
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by Nicklaus(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
engrolawei:

I dislike Obasanjo's ways, but I wonder why you will insult him. Where are our moral values? Why insulting people like Obasanjo, Jonathan, Buhari and other elders? They may have made grievous errors but you must respect them as elders if you want to be successful in life.
There is a good boy!

1 Like

Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by newspapers: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2015
As in eh... Real commedian. it was really hilarious reading the COMMOT JOOR http://www.newscabal.com/2015/09/10/obasanjo-told-journalist-commot-joor-during-buhari-visit/

I have no doubt he did it... there was a time he was chewing kolanut in a public function and didnt even care about the camera
Re: “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D by chelseabmw(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2015
larryshow4:
@OP and Your source...

You guys are just a liar... Shey na commot jur e talk or no no jur. Watch the video on IG @instablog9ja and see what he really said...

na so una go change talk of news..

Your number switched off ... Send me ur number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC / Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.