Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode (22384 Views)

Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards / Bribe Audio, A Satanic Collabo Between Adeyemi, Sahara Reporters - Dino Melaye / Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Engnrcollins(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
I see some reasonable hits there

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Cameleon72(f): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
1) Why tell us now that you are out of governance? 2) What are your profer solutions to your research? 3) How much do you need to execute the solution? 4) When will the project be completed if given the money?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by sham8co(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2015
These idiot don come again you can not respect yourself and follow d trend of change prevailing all over d country. u r there making senseless speeches.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by saintkel(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Goodmorning mylady MISSNORA
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by petux(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Shebi im papa na d bricklayer wey do am.. .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Orter(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2015
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by mekybabe1: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Satan himself is speaking... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by oyetunder(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2015
We agreed sir! But you are one of the active demons actively engaged by those evil powers to unleash evils on the Nation! Abi you are now even their media aide?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by qreem231(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2015
whirlwind7:
Any discerning person would know where this man is coming from.
He suddenly realized that the country he has selfishly served was built on a satanic foundation when he doesn't have any more federal appointment, right?
Just give him one mumu post, say, junior assistant to the temporary assistant to the special assistant on pure water nylon pollution, and watch him change his tune instantly!

All that he had spewed here is not new or strange to anyone who had bothered to know the history of Nigeria. Why it suddenly became a subject of interest to him at this point is what anyone should ask.

In the words of Bola Tinubu: "I know FFK very well. Just give him a little money, and he will strongly give shameless support for a goat to contest for political post"
D junior assistant to the temporary assistant to the special assistant on pure water nylon pollution really really cracked mi up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Later he'd appear with his [url=cramjones]nairaland moniker[/url] to rubbish this whole article.
Whenever I want to remember drugs're bad I just look for any of this man's articles and his 'secret' moniker's reaction to them.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by walemadu: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015
seems only this man is sayin the truth in the south-west
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by menix(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Yes oo..

Nigeria issue is spiritual..

Go ask amadioha if u think its all lie
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by dedugbaa(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015
He serve a nation with satanic foundation,that makes him a satanist,he was a media adviser or coordinator to the head of the nation with satanic foundation,I hear the person whose father is a satanist if I lie check his fathers' name Ifan-kayode.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Exponental(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Ole! ... After benefiting from your devil, u now acknowledge the devil. My Nigeria is not devilish, yours maybe!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by speedyGonzales: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2015
satanic? well, you should open the church of Satan then and start appeasing him, you bloody sag of dog-shit. Religion just jumbling peoples head up, can't make one statement of rational thought without eluding to a supernatural intervention. this is why Jonathan sucked, in my opinion... (i.e. when he was waiting for god to stop Boko Haram, instead of taking real action). You've got to be practical, stop claiming spirits...

oh! I cheated on my spouse but it was spirit,
I want money, better kill my cousin,
I want to pass exams, better read the bible,
I to want to steal my neighbors land, better put fake juju to intimidate him,
I am sick, better spend my life's saving on a pastor.

well, continue it... you all have heard the stupid stories

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by fashionale(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Stupid bigot, nothing good has ever come out of your mouth, always casting aspersion everywhere unnecessary. When PDP was I power you didn't say all these rubbish.

Tommorrow you ll still visit UK for your vacation without minding that's where your so called satanist Luggard came from. This man has no shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by August21(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2015
One of the most senseless thoughts ever displayed online!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Radicalo: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2015
he got himself speaking trashy words again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by MadCow1: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Alot of Biafrans will Love Kayode for this.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by ibkgab001: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Another name for parot is Fani Kayode

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Buchukwu: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2015
He just said the bitter truth. This man listens to radio biafra. Nigeria must be divided. THE ZOO MUST FALL

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by hustler86(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
And who da heck are U, the devil's advocate?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by sukkot: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Cameleon72:
1) Why tell us now that you are out of governance? 2) What are your profer solutions to your research? 3) How much do you need to execute the solution? 4) When will the project be completed if given the money?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by abiolag(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2015
He is one of d few affected by Lugard magic and Flora spell, idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by xpat1: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2015
When will this man start making sense.

Luciferian ko Illuminati ni. Is it Lugard and Flora shor that have been stealing our collective wealth since after independence. Or is it the so called freemasonic Lugards that have allocated oil wells illegally to few individuals and have made the resources that belongs to the majority to be in the control of just a few?

This man just like attention by all cost with his dementia, senseless and ignorant preachings which is second to non.

FANI KAYODE GO AND SETTLE WITH YOUR CHILDREN THAT YOU ABANDONED THIS YOUR FREEMASONIC IDEOLOGY IS KILLING YOU.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by sukkot: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2015
MadCow1:
Alot of Biafrans will Love Kayode for this.. grin

biafrans are a very peculiar people. they love peculiar thangs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by discusant: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Pity many of my Yoruba friends who still refused to understand that crude oil or no crude oil, Yoruba land MUST have developed more than what it is now if Oduduwa Republic was declared in 1967.

Even at that, it is not yet late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2015
The same Nigeria he served & looted satanically. He shd purge his devilish lifestyle 1st. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by zubby29(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2015
if dis claim have come from another person i would have given it a thought bt so long as its coming from drug induced brain like ffk am not bothered 1 bit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Rotimi47: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2015
Fani the big mouth, since you ain't in power means something is satanic?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Ambcharles(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Leave it or take it. This man should never be taken for granted#Only deep thinkers will unserstand this

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by coolscott(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2015
otipoju:
Because the word Niger is a latin word meaning black or dark, I prefer to think that Nigeria means...area of dark skinned people.

With tgat your postulations fall flat on its face. We seem to forget that at a time , things were fine in Nigeria until greedy and selfish politicians and government officials like fani kayodes father began to loot and pillage the nations resources.
What he has said is something serious and shouldn't be trifled with. Research the life and history of Crowley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Assembly To Create 80 Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP / 2023 Election: Wike Hit Out At EU Over Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.