Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode (22385 Views)

Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards / Bribe Audio, A Satanic Collabo Between Adeyemi, Sahara Reporters - Dino Melaye / Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by mop4: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
whirlwind7:
Any discerning person would know where this man is coming from.
He suddenly realized that the country he has selfishly served was built on a satanic foundation when he doesn't have any more federal appointment, right?
Just give him one mumu post, say, junior assistant to the temporary assistant to the special assistant on pure water nylon pollution, and watch him change his tune instantly!

Wow......nice replyreply grin

All that he had spewed here is not new or strange to anyone who had bothered to know the history of Nigeria. Why it suddenly became a subject of interest to him at this point is what anyone should ask.

In the words of Bola Tinubu: "I know FFK very well. Just give him a little money, and he will strongly give shameless support for a goat to contest for political post"
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by smuth(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
olu1759:
you no tell us say na ur relative,as we don know now,we no go insult am again...ODE

For those of you that have the capacity to think with your feet instead of using your head, here's a link:

http://www.newsline.ng/2015/08/10/prophet-ndakitsa/

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/nigerians-who-may-thank-lord-lugard/

Abi na FFK write am? Unrepentant dullards everywere. May God deliver us from senseless people like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by smuth(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
there was nothing deep in what he said. i am a deep thinker and i want you to engage me. what was deep in what he said ? lets break bread. i shall await your response

For those of you that have the capacity to think with your feet instead of using your head, here's a link:

Abi na FFK write am? Unrepentant dullards everywere. May God deliver us from senseless people like you.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by smuth(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Goke7:
before it was islamic agenda, then later someone said apc is using witchcraft, since all those strategy is not working, now we are being reminded that Nigeria is on satanic foundation all because some people lost at the polls.

When they were enjoying Nigeria's money, they never told us that we were on a satanic foundation, in fact they reminded us that God is a Nigerian but since they are no longer in power Nigeria is now satanic.

God will punish them and their future generations with thunder, fire and they will all die miserably in Jesus name and I SAY A VERY BIG AMEN.

The same prayer I pray for anyone who will quote and bash me or support the satan himself FFK.

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by sukkot: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
smuth:

nonsense links. FFK is as shallow as a puddle of water
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by poseidon12: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
otipoju:
Because the word Niger is a latin word meaning black or dark, I prefer to think that Nigeria was gotten from combining the words... Niger and Area therefore it means area of dark skinned people. That is what common sense tells me.

With that your postulations fall flat on its face. We seem to forget that at a time , things were fine in Nigeria until greedy and selfish politicians and government officials like Fani Kayodes father began to loot and pillage the nations resources.
Are you sure that things were fine at any time in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by chocolateme(f): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
smuth:

What is wrong with you people? Have you done a personal research to know if what he is saying is true instead of abusing him, surely from your response you sound like someone under a spell, I guess he is right after all.
thanks for feeling bad over my own PERSONAL OPINION. grin
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by chocolateme(f): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Gejpresident:
u r a fool
your opinion, my opinion. Man using words like a woman. Lol
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by chocolateme(f): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bigcake:
You have a problem with ur head.
your opinion, my opinion, thanks.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
your opinion, my opinion. Man using words like a woman. Lol
ain't u ashame, very ugly hoe
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by vitalclues: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
This man is suffering from Parkinson's disease of the brain.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Instead of you to do a cross check of his assertion you've decided to write before reasoning. When did you clerk and diagnose him to know he is sick and what do know about parkinsonism? Who told you parkinson diseases like Alzheimer diseases can cause a cerebral deterioration? I presume you're schizophrenic and bound by end stage concussion. Stop Using a clinical term without proper understanding of when its should be applied.
Dr Collins E Spencer(Aka Vitalclues). Akwa-Ibom Ayaya!!
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by villeanns(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
God forbid.

I weep for this kind of people in our society.

FFK Pls get sense.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by chocolateme(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Gejpresident:
ain't u ashame, very ugly hoe
wow! Hope these abusive words have calmed your raging nerves down? Are you feeling better now? Just that I wish it was coming from my fellow woman. But if you still feel the urge to continue amd also feel like syrangling chocolateme, then welcome to her "quote'
Don't need to reply the next quote because you are not a WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by tefund(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
he don turn deliverance minister b that ...these are truths some of us already know
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
wow! Hope these abusive words have calmed your raging nerves down? Are you feeling better now? Just that I wish it was coming from my fellow woman. But if you still feel the urge to continue amd also feel like syrangling chocolateme, then welcome to her "quote'
lol

u are funny, is OK babe I'm sorry

pls forgive me
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by IVORY2009(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:

U're such a gentle lady, leave dat bloody civilan for me!
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Truth is coming out small small, a place constructed by a drug addict called Fredrick lugard nd his prostitude girlfriend Flora shaw grin grin grin

Nigeria is a big scam,..God forsaken land cool
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by dealslip(f): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b]What fani kayode said is true...Nigeria was built on the satanic foundation of the morning star lucifer whi planned it to be one of his abodes on earth but the good plans of our lord and master lucifer for nigeria have been constantly twarted by the evill god jehova who have frustrated all lucifers good pla for this country. Nigeria should abandon jehova and move to lucifer and progress
Jehova who drowned the whole world in a flood years ago.

Jehova who punished man because our lord satan asked them to eat from the tree of knowledge and be wise.

Same evill God who massacred the whole nations of the ammorite, jebusites etc through his boko haramic agents like moses,joshua and david who did the same thing shekau is doing today in maiduguri.

same God that have sacrified his son so that he can gain more powers to defeat our lord satan.

Same yahweh that allowed the slaughter of his chosen people by hitler as burnt offering.

Cant nigerians see that any nation that stop worshiping jehova progress americ,europe etc

Satan is the one and only true friend of mankind and yahweh is the deciever who have ruled africa with the iron hand of poverty.

During the time of the first rebellion,we almost overthrew yahweh if not for the betrayal of angel micheal(christ) whom jehova later sacrificed but this time around,we will defeat him with the knowledge we have given mankind.

At the armagadon,the great satanic nations of world(america,europe,japan,australia) lead by lucifer will rise against the jehova lead nations(most africa,arabia,south america etc) science will prevail against blind obedience and population a d finally jehova will fall and then the world can progress again.

WHAT HAVE SATAN EVER DONE TO MAN IF NOT TEACH HIM GOOD
[/b]

and ever since men knew good and bad what has multiplied was evil and not good. Jehovah is the creator, architect and owner of the earth and nobody not even Lucifer helped Jehovah create anything. When Lucifer maliciously introduced corruption to the earth, Jehovah sacrificed no man but the Lord Jesus Christ to restore us to greatness. Inform Lucifer that at the end of age, he would be trumped-up finally. With Jehovah, I stand forever, he has asked us to rule and subdue Lucifer and not hand over the earth to Satan.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by koredeolanrewaju(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ole man...kokanye
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Moz22: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:

Wicked..

I repeat..this is one hell of a wicked reply

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by MustySule: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
He means Obasanjo is satanic, wailing wailer.
Axeurdaddy:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani- Kayode, says Nigeria has refused to develop because it was built on a ‘satanic’ foundation.

The former minister said this in a Facebook post titled, ‘Lord Lugard’s Magic and Flora Shaw’s Spell.’ Fani-Kayode, who also served as the Minister of Tourism under former President Olusegun Obasanjo, said the manner with which Nigeria was created in 1914 was the reason the country was still struggling.
He said both Lord Fredrick Lugard, who was the first Governor-General of Nigeria; and his wife, Flora Shaw (later Flora Lugard), who gave Nigeria its name, were worshippers of Satan.

Fani-Kayode said, “It is generally agreed though not commonly admitted that both Lugard and Flora Shaw were Luciferians who practised the black arts and all manner of satanic rituals.
“He (Lugard) was a ‘High Priest of the Freemasons’ whilst they were both avid followers of Aleister Crowley, the leading satanist of his day and the self- styled ‘world’s most wicked man.’”

“This explains a lot. It also explains why Shaw gave us the name Nigeria – a name which has questionable roots. Anyone that doubts this should consider the literal translation of Nigeria into Latin: it means “the area of darkness” and there is a deep spiritual and mystical reason why she gave us that name.
“It comes with a lot of baggage because not much good can come out of an area of darkness.”
Fani-Kayode, who was the spokesperson for former President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign
organisation, said most of the African countries that were colonised by Britain had since changed their names.
He said only Sudan and Nigeria refused to change their names and that was why they were still struggling.

He added, “Most of the former British colonies
changed their names after independence for similar reasons but because most of our leaders in Nigeria were not aware of these matters, they refused to do so.
“Lugard and Shaw were an unlikely couple who had no children. What held them together was more spiritual and mystical than anything else and Nigeria and Sudan are their joint legacy to the world.

“Sadly, both countries are having major challenges today. Sudan has broken into two after a protracted and bitter civil war while Nigeria is experiencing serious regional, ethnic and religious tensions. It is clear that our nation needs a good deal of prayers. May God deliver us from Lord Lugard’s magic and his beautiful wife’s spell.”
Fani-Kayode said Nigeria was created such that the North could rule forever while the resources of the South would continually be exploited.

The former minister said it was a miracle that Nigeria had only witnessed one civil war since it gained independence in 1960.
He argued that the only thing that had kept Nigeria united was the oil in the Niger Delta as well as the strength, patience and collective will of the people.

He said, “This was his (Lugard’s) vision: a northern Nigeria that was essentially the ‘head of the household’ and that would remain in control of all the powers and resources of the state and a southern Nigeria that would play the role of a passive and subservient wife whose destiny it was to remain in perpetual subjugation and bondage.

“The truth is that the British colonialists were
masters of divide and rule. The amalgamation of the southern and northern protectorates was a Greek gift which was designed to fail and to crumble at the appropriate time. Nigerians have done well to have held it together for so long and the fact that we have only experienced one civil war is miraculous.”

www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-is-built-on-satanic-foundation-says-fani-kayode/

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by legedzBENZ(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
The fact is Fani-Kayode is right. The foundation is faulty.
The Asiwajus, Turakins, Kpakpanso, Haji Rochases of this country all worship power. They all love money.

Money and power are like Siamese twins. But the average Nigerian has foolishness in their DNA so they can't make simple elementary deductions from things that have happened in their recent past.

Oh! And of course, history isn't a subject taught in Nigerian schools anymore.

Can anyone guess why not?
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Ekaka1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b]What fani kayode said is true...Nigeria was built on the satanic foundation of the morning star lucifer whi planned it to be one of his abodes on earth but the good plans of our lord and master lucifer for nigeria have been constantly twarted by the evill god jehova who have frustrated all lucifers good pla for this country. Nigeria should abandon jehova and move to lucifer and progress
Jehova who drowned the whole world in a flood years ago.

Jehova who punished man because our lord satan asked them to eat from the tree of knowledge and be wise.

Same evill God who massacred the whole nations of the ammorite, jebusites etc through his boko haramic agents like moses,joshua and david who did the same thing shekau is doing today in maiduguri.

same God that have sacrified his son so that he can gain more powers to defeat our lord satan.

Same yahweh that allowed the slaughter of his chosen people by hitler as burnt offering.

Cant nigerians see that any nation that stop worshiping jehova progress americ,europe etc

Satan is the one and only true friend of mankind and yahweh is the deciever who have ruled africa with the iron hand of poverty.

During the time of the first rebellion,we almost overthrew yahweh if not for the betrayal of angel micheal(christ) whom jehova later sacrificed but this time around,we will defeat him with the knowledge we have given mankind.

At the armagadon,the great satanic nations of world(america,europe,japan,australia) lead by lucifer will rise against the jehova lead nations(most africa,arabia,south america etc) science will prevail against blind obedience and population a d finally jehova will fall and then the world can progress again.

WHAT HAVE SATAN EVER DONE TO MAN IF NOT TEACH HIM GOOD
[/b]
Your Salvation is nearer than you think. You are God's Instrument of evangelism to the dark world and Satan won't have you any longer.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by ikorodureporta: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ifa descendant grin
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by MISSNORA(f): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
saintkel:
Goodmorning mylady MISSNORA
love how r u?
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by chocolateme(f): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Gejpresident:
lol

u are funny, is OK babe I'm sorry

pls forgive me
we are good dear.
This is just a public forum. smiley
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
we are good dear.
This is just a public forum. smiley
pls can u accept my pm, love to know u more.

U have such a beautiful heart
I'm really sorry for the insult
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Bruno3000(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
This man is suffering from Parkinson's disease of the brain.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Try n reason with him. Its a wicked world.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by jeomann(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2015
U are so right sir but many people are completly blind of dis truth, may God help us out
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by saintkel(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
MISSNORA:
love how r u?
can I complain to u?
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by swaggerjack: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
whirlwind7:
Any discerning person would know where this man is coming from.
He suddenly realized that the country he has selfishly served was built on a satanic foundation when he doesn't have any more federal appointment, right?
Just give him one mumu post, say, junior assistant to the temporary assistant to the special assistant on pure water nylon pollution, and watch him change his tune instantly!

All that he had spewed here is not new or strange to anyone who had bothered to know the history of Nigeria. Why it suddenly became a subject of interest to him at this point is what anyone should ask.

In the words of Bola Tinubu: "I know FFK very well. Just give him a little money, and he will strongly give shameless support for a goat to contest for political post"
100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Redeploy 6 Major Generals, 5 Brigadier Generals In New Shakeup / Nigerian Boko Haram Members Arrested By Security Operatives In Cameroon / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.