Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) (38609 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
YOUR MIND IS THERE
ebubemicky:
Thanks to ALL MIGHTY GOD nd thanks to our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by 4stylz: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
If you get in contact with any Nigerian soldier please
kindly stop and give him/her a big hug.

What those guys go through every day so that we will have freedom its not something I can describe here.

They are bunch of idiots; even if you hug them they will still harass and oppress you.

Our gallant soldiers its only God that can truly reward you guys may the almighty continue to bless and protect you guys.

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by 4stylz: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

Our gallant soldiers its only God that can truly reward you guys may the almighty continue to bless and protect you guys.

Amen.

What those guys go through every day so that we will have freedom its not something I can describe here.

They are bunch of idiots; even if you hug them they will still harass and oppress you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by 4stylz: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

Amen.

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Trustyd1(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
But I am not seeing forest all I'm seeing here is bush. Op don't u know the difference between forest and Bush?
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Dahveydson(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2015
God Bless The Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2015
grt move. change has finally come
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. The jihadists must be exterminated.
Ah ah! Bros wetin happen? Shey na you dey yan so?
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2015
God is watching in100D. Evil shall never triumph over good.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2015
why can't the coward islamists stand and fight... they only know how to kill innocent civilians.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Nice work......
More bullets to your gun
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Ah ah! Bros wetin happen? Shey na you dey yan so?
Our soldiers are doing well and you expect me not to applaud them?... You think I'm like you guys who were BH sympathizers some months back??... Besides, This is the army not the "government".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Our soldiers are doing well and you expect me not to applaud them?... You think I'm like you guys who were BH sympathizers some months back??... Besides, This is the army not the "government".
And the army is under who genius? Your local government chairman abi?

Besides, did the army do all this when your oga GEJ was in Aso Rock?. All we see them do during that time was run away and hide!.

And just so you know, you can never be like us because you left your brain in Otuoke. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by anonimi: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Finally Booboo wakes up from slumber to BUILD on what Jonathan had made PROGRESS on before he handed over on 29 May.
Let us hope it is not paparazzi propaganda only sha oh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829595_img16797799937954_jpeg_jpegf12ec4c2cf413bca7562fe43c2669fe4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by rabbi1234(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
because of our tommorrow, they gave their 2day. You guys will cum back victorius In Jesus Name. God bless Nigeria Army

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2015
My prayers goes out to u guys in that evil forest made of those killers, may God protect u as u chose dis path to end the tears we all face as a nigerian, I look through the pictures and I see and feel what u guys are going through, God bless the home and families u left behind. Safe brothers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by anonimi: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
joseph1832:

Besides, did the army do all this when your oga GEJ was in Aso Rock?. All we see them do during that time was run away and hide!.

And just so you know, you can never be like us because you left your brain in Otuoke. tongue

You wey get brain for telling LIES only, of what benefit is your grey matter to anyone
In case you have sand sand for your medulla oblongata and need to be reminded of our recent history with Boko Haram terrorists, please allow me to help you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. The jihadists must be exterminated.

Premiumtimes said that they are not muslims o. That captured boko boys cannot recite the first book of koran.

Allahu akbar.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by peeparty(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Weld one, very nice one sir, I only wish discipline can be enforced on all these senseless troopers, to understand that the sense of oppressing and brutalising others shouldn't be their fringe benefits... Nigeria is a failed country, I only pray and wish buhari achieves the magic he wanna perform to revive Nigeria... as this is our last chance....

For car owners, please check my signature
with this kind of statement you want me to bring my car to you?
God forbid before you fail my car.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by khayc(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2015
And it goes to say that common sense is not common... How can they be in a vegetative terrain with a mountain coloured uniform?? Why then is it called camouflage Yes theyr trying their best but I'm sorry to say it's not good enough. I still say it, give Niger half of our military gear and they will perform wonders. Those guys go to war like hunters and tactically triumph. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by currency147: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Good one boys Dats ur clarion call God be wit u all Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2015
joseph1832:

Don't be a fool. I know what you are implying. And that was why I put that government in quote.

...for your info, the army did better when GEJ was there. Now that the dull'ard is there, They are becoming more lethal, Was it not this same fool who said amnesty should be given to bokoharam?

You're a zombie... You don't even have a brain in the first place, at least I left mine in Otueke. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by enthusiastica: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2015
JAMANZE:
You guys are the true heroes. God will give you the strength to defeat those bastards. None of you shall die again. AMEN AMEN AND AMEN
A million more AMENS!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by somez(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Yes, most times i feel like wanting to let them know how much i admire their bravery but,, when i remember the 'frog - jump' them might give me upon approach, i just mind my biz n walk on forward. Na nigerian soldier remember.
Demmocrats:

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:

You wey get brain for telling LIES only, of what benefit is your grey matter to anyone
In case you have sand sand for your medulla oblongata and need to be reminded of our recent history with Boko Haram terrorists, please allow me to help you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
My brother, leave that zombie joseph1832 alone, The guy is just like Buhari, very senseless. Schooling him is a waste of time, Every sensible person knows GEJ did better than Buhari is doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Leyemoshood: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Good work guys grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Rotimi47: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2015
ebubemicky:
Thanks to ALL MIGHTY GOD nd thanks to our gallant soldiers
Laughing in Swahili grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Thank you Nigerian Army.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by manigi01(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Operation lafiya dole. more grease to your elbows
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2015
peeparty:
with this kind of statement you want me to bring my car to you?
God forbid before you fail my car.
my brother, the question should be, what I wrote is it true? Who amongst us (friend or family members) haven't suffered brutality by the failed security apparatus in this nation, is it suppose to be So?have you left the frontiers of this nation and see how things work in a sane Clime? (You don't even see military men in their uniforms on the streets, let alone teaming up to beat their fellow countrymen)... Until we own up to our failures, accept it as ours before we can sort corrective salvage... u don't deny ur problems, it will only make them hit u four fold.... I pray and hope the time shall come when my compatriots shall see this fight for a better Nigeria as ours and join hands in it...

BTW, u are not bringing your car to me, I am only giving you a device that will help for your vehicle maintenance, I'm only doing a favour, it is by no means the other way round, as whether u use it or not doesn't affect me the slightest bit. (I have mine I'm using for myself)....
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by peeparty(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Raymondenyi:
my brother, the question should be, what I wrote is it true? Who amongst us (friend or family members) haven't suffered brutality by the failed security apparatus in this nation, is it suppose to be So?have you left the frontiers of this nation and see how things work in a sane Clime? (You don't even see military men in their uniforms on the streets, let alone teaming up to beat their fellow countrymen)... Until we own up to our failures, accept it as ours before we can sort corrective salvage... u don't deny ur problems, it will only make them hit u four fold.... I pray and hope the time shall come when my compatriots shall see this fight for a better Nigeria as ours and join hands in it...

BTW, u are not bringing your car to me, I am only giving you a device that will help for your vehicle maintenance, I'm only doing a favour, it is by no means the other way round, as whether u use it or not doesn't affect me the slightest bit. (I have mine I'm using for myself)....

Nigeria in which me and you reside,and do business is not a fail country.that was a very powerful statement to make in a public forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 / Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari / Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.