Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) (38611 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My brother, leave that zombie joseph1832 alone, The guy is just like Buhari, very senseless. Schooling him is a waste of time, Every sensible person knows GEJ did better than Buhari is doing.
Bros with the embolden comment its shows YOU ARE TRULY STEWPID!!!.

SeverusSnape:

Don't be a fool. I know what you are implying. And that was why I put that government in quote.

...for your info, the army did better when GEJ was there. Now that the dull'ard is there, They are becoming more lethal, Was it not this same fool who said amnesty should be given to bokoharam?

You're a zombie... You don't even have a brain in the first place, at least I left mine in Otueke. cheesy
The army did what? Better you say? Good gawd you're truly deluded and a celebrated half blooded halfwit.

Obviously twisting half truth and spreading lies in where. You pitch your tent. Everybody knows just how our military were made total objects of ridicule when GEJ was president. Even the story of the military officers who mutiny is there for all to see, but so like you not to see the truth, but choose to see what you want to see.

You and anonimi are just blind and stewpid.

anonimi:

You wey get brain for telling LIES only, of what benefit is your grey matter to anyone
In case you have sand sand for your medulla oblongata and need to be reminded of our recent history with Boko Haram terrorists, please allow me to help you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
GEJ bans Boko Haram, GEJ declare State of emergency in the north, GEJ can't give amnesty to ghosts, GEJ gives amnesty to Boko Haram. Is any of this any achievement in the quest to defeat Boko Haram? Among all this your useless clippings of shallow minded news you provided, you fail to know that when GEJ was in Aso Rock, our military were mere objects of ridicule and mockery.

How many times did we see our army vacate their post whenever they hear BH was coming to town.

I've always maintained that you and your crew are brainless rodents who can't even think for yourself!. The news links you provided just attest to that!.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=Demmocrats post=37819559]If you get in contact with any Nigerian soldier please
kindly stop and give him/her a big hug.

What those guys go through every day so that we will have freedom its not something I can describe here.

Our gallant soldiers its only God that can truly reward you guys may the almighty continue to bless and protect you guys.

Soldiers are special ppl by training and vocation. They will excel if we give support
half the support we give to politicians.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by freedom96: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

When I say "Jihadist", you may be included, because most of you northerners support them. And mind you, The Army is doing the job, not the "government", There's nothing good about this government led by the dull'ard (for now).

By the way you Almajiri, What brought "Biafra" into this discussion??... Now I know why you people are illiterates.
You are the perfect definition of illiterate.Can you just hear ur self?The army is doing the job not the government,are u crazyy?When the clueless one appointed pregnat men to head the army they ran away from BH and now My almajiri brother,Buhari has appointed an almajir,Yusuf Buratai,to the the job and u re coming up with this crap??You are such a deranged fellow!SOB!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by darazonian(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

When I say "Jihadist", you may be included, because most of you northerners support them. And mind you, The Army is doing the job, not the "government", There's nothing good about this government led by the dull'ard (for now).

By the way you Almajiri, What brought "Biafra" into this discussion??... Now I know why you people are illiterates.

take it easy bro I dont think northern majority are in support of boko haram because they are the one's that suffer the must. Though I must confess some of our people here are directly or indirectly involved in this unholy act but believe me those in support of boko haram are mindless and greedy they are the kind of people who want to make money through human blood.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by darazonian(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

you why termed the northern people as illitrates? Have you ever bieng down to north what irked me the most at times is the way you people tag the northerners as illitrates though you have nothing tangible to prove that. must of you have never been down to north to see things for yourself. do you know what is the meaning of almijiris? do you think all almajiris are illitrates?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by dicksontim: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
God pls bless and protect our gallant soldiers
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
dainformant:
God bless the Nigerian troops who have upped their game in recent times in successfully battling the Boko Haram insurgents.....The Nigerian Army has said that the troops are making substantial progress within the fringes of Sambisa forests. The attached photographs shows Nigerian Army troops clearing Boko Haram enclaves along axis of advance from Bitta to Tokumbere.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/see-photos-of-nigerian-troops-clearing.html
ma name is akintayo and I'm not a boko haramist
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by UpLoyo: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"The Army is doing the job, not the "government",? Dude really? The award for the stupidest statement of the year should just go to you already; your pure hatred just shows your stup1idity, sorry for whoever wasted his money sending you to school, that's if anyone ever did.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Anasko(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thank god we march for Buhari to Aso Rock. Wailers how una market?
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by bummyla(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thank You Jesus! Thank you Nigerian army! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Our prayers to you all defending our country from illegal terrorist fulunas.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

When I say "Jihadist", you may be included, because most of you northerners support them.

no we dont support them. it's us they're killing.

you people support them, since you cheer and say "aboki killing aboki, none of my concern"

SeverusSnape:

And mind you, The Army is doing the job, not the "government", There's nothing good about this government led by the dull'ard (for now).

And the head of government is the commander in chief. i guess you were sleeping when he changed service chiefs, directed them to move HQ to Ground Zero, and ordered BH to be crushed in months.

SeverusSnape:

By the way you Almajiri, What brought "Biafra" into this discussion??...

glad you yourself called it "Biafra", for a fraud it is

SeverusSnape:

Now I know why you people are illiterates.

Mr Severed Snake, illiteracy is not a crime.

We would gladly be illiterates million times over than be criminals, robbers, drug dealers, kidnappers, fake drug sellers, drug dealers, rapists, counterfeiters,smugglers, burglars, drunks, baby factory runners, gun runners, scammers, thugs, bandits, vagabonds, vagrants, vermin, miscreants, nuisances.

Infact, we'd gladly be stark illiterates than igboe.

The only good igboe is a dead igboe.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Eltigre7: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bro pls I don't understand your statement

U dey form u nor understand pidgin abi, no wahala, just go hug them first as him talk then u go understand Wetin him mean. Guys be forming ajebo since days of Cain and Abel.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Akanaz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abeg a thaousand likes for this our gallat sodiers. Its only God that can reward your painstaking work. God bless you all.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
If you get in contact with any Nigerian soldier please
kindly stop and give him/her a big hug.

What those guys go through every day so that we will have freedom its not something I can describe here.

Our gallant soldiers its only God that can truly reward you guys may the almighty continue to bless and protect you guys.

Amen.
adopted & seconded
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
hassan85:
for once u seeing goodies about ds government. Start regaining ur consciousness cos after BH, Biafrud is next

Hahaha! Laughable!

Biafrauds are not terrorists like you bastards! We never threatened Dogs and Baboons if GEJ was not re-elected! We never force anyone to worship Chukwu or believe in Jesus against their freewill or be killed! We have never bombed any mosque in the South East! If you cannot reverse all i said in accordance to your evil brothers in the North, then you and your illiterate blood sucking tribe are the ones who are next for extermination!

Foolishh Muslim Pig!

-------------------------------------------------

Edited: By the way, i just checked you up on Twitter. You look like someone who has HIV Type 1 (It is ravaging your people in the North: I was there for a Health Assignment with USAID so i know)...Go and get Tested!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
kill them all
Re: Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) by xkris11(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
This can't be sambisa Forrest..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.