Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? (1445 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / How Long Is Too Long To Wear An Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by NegeduGrace(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Should a woman give back an engagement ring if things doesn't work out?

Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by chocolateme(f): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
For things to have reached that stage of returning the ring means that the guy must have turned her into the LORD OF THE RINGS.
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by NegeduGrace(f): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Good morning everybody
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by NegeduGrace(f): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
madam is it not too early?
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by agarawu23(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Why not
If there is good reason backing it up
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by hardheart(f): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Personally, I think it's the right thing to do. What's the point holding unto his ring when you're not willing to hold unto him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by chocolateme(f): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2015
NegeduGrace:
madam is it not too early?
Oga wetin be your own naa?
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Omotayor123(f): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Of course,, since the purpose of wearing it is no longer there. The girl will have Another & The guy can give it to Another wink
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by vizkiz: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2015
if its a cheap ring(1,000 naira) abeg just throw the damn thing away!

But if its an expensive one(40k) mehn, you don't have to think about returning it, I'll come collect it myself grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Yeah definitely

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Cutehector(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
She doesn't need to be told, she has to
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Haywhymido(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2015
If she doesnt return such, dat is when she becomes the Lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2015
I personally won't give any person any engagement ring.

Even if nah N10 own.

If I love her enough to wife her.

Then I will give her ppl a visit.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Yes but what happened?
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by donholy28(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
If things don't work out...smart women usually angrily return d damn ring that blocked out other suitors.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by NegeduGrace(f): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2015
DeeTus:
Yes but what happened?
never mind n tnx for your concern
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by NegeduGrace(f): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2015
vizkiz:
if its a cheap ring(1,000 naira) abeg just throw the damn thing away!

But if its an expensive one(40k) mehn, you don't have to think about returning it, I'll come collect it myself grin
wow
Love your idea jhor
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Oh yeah, definitely. You should try, tho he may refuse to accept it and turn the whole thing into a giant awkward...thing.
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Y not sell it? And make profit in the process
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2015
My woman shouldn't even think af it. No engagement ring from me . Maybe I'll just buy her a T-shirt to keep as memo when the relationship is still young with the inscrption 'No rings, Just your heart and soul'.

Yes! This is going into my to-do list grin
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by RaeMystix: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Why hold on to the ring if it signifies a constant reminder of the failed relationship?.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by doctuw(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
hardheart:
Personally, I think it's the right thing to do. What's the point holding unto his ring when you're not willing to hold unto him.
I believe it's the right thing to do.
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Youngpo413: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
NegeduGrace:
husband scarce o,so just hold on.
Re: Is It Good To Give Back An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
doctuw:
I believe it's the right thing to do.
connect me on olobode@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Give A Woman Faster Orgasm / Stealing Is Acceptable...steal Today! / What Is The Difference Between This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.