Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Presidential Amnesty Office Spokesman Resigns, Cites 'inexplicable Antagonism' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Amnesty Office Spokesman Resigns, Cites 'inexplicable Antagonism' (489 Views)

Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer / Amnesty Office Seeks Presidential Nod To Disarm Arepo Pipeline Vandals, Others / EFCC Arrests Amnesty Office Consultants And Contractors Over Billion Naira Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Amnesty Office Spokesman Resigns, Cites 'inexplicable Antagonism' by wachakuta(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Presidential Amnesty Office spokesman resigns, cites 'inexplicable antagonism'

The Head of Media and Communication of the Presidential Amnesty Office, Daniel Alabrah, has resigned his appointment as the spokesman for the office.

In his resignation letter to Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta/Coordinator, Presidential Amnesty Programme, Brig-Gen. Paul Boroh (rtd), Alabrah cited “irreconcilable difference as well as inexplicable antagonism and attack on his dignity and self-esteem”.

He said recent development in the office had made the work environment not conducive for his continuous performance in the job.

“In the last three years and three months, I have, through this office and the Presidential Amnesty Programme, been offered the privilege and opportunity to render service to our dear country.

“During this period, I believe that my commitment to duty and the sacrifices made helped to form the progressive outlook that the programme now enjoys.

“Regrettably, the initial positive indications of acceptance of my presence in your new team have waned, resulting in yet inexplicable antagonism towards me and accentuated by an attack on my dignity and self-esteem. It is for these and other reasons that I wish to resign with effect from today, Tuesday September 8, 2015.”

Related Items

Presidential Amnesty Office spokesman resigns, cites 'inexplicable antagonism' - DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/09/presidential-amnesty-office-spokesman-resigns-cites-inexplicable-antagonism/
Re: Presidential Amnesty Office Spokesman Resigns, Cites 'inexplicable Antagonism' by wachakuta(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Masu Gudu Su Gudu

RUNNING tins mhen shii

1 Like

Re: Presidential Amnesty Office Spokesman Resigns, Cites 'inexplicable Antagonism' by menix(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmm...
Maybe after 8yrs he will come to tell us he resigned because of corruption..

Make I park well, read comments cous d man don chi chom chin wey pass am..
Re: Presidential Amnesty Office Spokesman Resigns, Cites 'inexplicable Antagonism' by Tallesty1(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Lmao........

You copied related items join.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Amnesty Office Spokesman Resigns, Cites 'inexplicable Antagonism' by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2015
If he does not have skeleton in his cubboard, why would he resign, I mean, why would he even be attacked in the first place. This administration don't made mistake about whom they attack as regarding corruption issue.
Re: Presidential Amnesty Office Spokesman Resigns, Cites 'inexplicable Antagonism' by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Plenty APC e warriors waiting for Baba's appointment will be glad with this news.
Gerrara here men! grin

(1) (Reply)

I See More Biafrans Going To Prison / Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days / Spanish Investors Wait For Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.