Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) (5130 Views)

My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
No Offense bro grin grin grin grin grin

We all did it.

4 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Imortal001: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2015
no be lie!
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by myqel(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2015
That's me and my girlfriend Phloral cheesy
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2015
myqel:
That's me and my girlfriend Phloral cheesy
Life sweet then eeh, no worries.

Just eat, play and sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Life was hard then but who cares?

1 Like

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Imortal001:
no be lie!
grin grin grin

Did you climb orange and guava trees to pluck fruits for her?

6 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by RomanceHaram: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Allahu-akbar!!!
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by RomanceHaram: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
G Ahhhh F's k sh gf h HD kg JFK h df gv ag had F's HD h gf ns DLL guy HD nfn Ch HD HD m gf g HD JFK dn gv v bf G-d Ok had
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by naijaboiy: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
gringringringringrin

The best part was the "mummy & daddy" part.

1 Like

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by belhomme(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
did you ever remember her calling you to come and see her new pant?...chai now she is always hiding d pant

WHAT A WORLD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by RomanceHaram: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hdg J's j
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by RomanceHaram: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hd HD HD kc h kg kn Bbbbbb Zn Z's v as v ag Ahhhh df ag y df sac ABC say df ABC Abub wey is is eyc Ewwwwwwww
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by RomanceHaram: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
U G-d j sh
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by RomanceHaram: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Issh HD J's i fi ik
N Ahhhh HD js
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by BraniacX(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Papa and mama grin
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
RomanceHaram:
G Ahhhh F's k sh gf h HD kg JFK h df gv ag had F's HD h gf ns DLL guy HD nfn Ch HD HD m gf g HD JFK dn gv v bf G-d Ok had
How did you manage to learn monkey language

11 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringringringringrin

grin grin grin

Growing up is a mistake cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
belhomme:
did you ever remember her calling you to come and see her new pant?...chai now she is always hiding d pant

WHAT A WORLD!!!
For those wey dey wear

2 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by naijaboiy: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin

Growing up is a mistake cry cry cry cry
Childhood is the best cry

2 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by adedayourt(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringringringringrin

nd wat did u do while playing d mum&dad part angry
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringringringringrin

Loool. Under odunayo granny's biq bed grin... I don't even think I can recognise d babe again sef sad
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by naijaboiy: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
adedayourt:

nd wat did u do while playing d mum&dad part angry
secrets left untold lipsrsealedgrin
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by naijaboiy: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Loool. Under odunayo granny's biq bed grin... I don't even think I can recognise d babe again sef sad
Some girls lost their virginity at that stage grin
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by adedayourt(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

secrets left untold lipsrsealedgrin

nd dat was how u perforated the inocent gal grin
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by naijaboiy: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
adedayourt:

nd dat was how u perforated the inocent gal grin
I did not even know how to locate it sef embarassed

And we were both innocent.
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Some girls lost their virginity at that stage grin

I beg to disagree oh grin

With that tiny dikc? Noo oh ... You know how tiring/ stressful it is for us to break through the hymen obstacle even now nah cheesy ,
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by naijaboiy: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I beg to disagree oh grin

With that tiny dikc? Noo oh ... You know how tiring/ stressful it is for us to break through the hymen obstacle even now nah cheesy ,
Hmmm...you may be right though.

But still the same,,it could have happened. cheesy
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by sparkleice(f): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin. M vry guilty of dis,back denim always d mother stole mum food ingredients & cook my native soup edikanikong& afang soup & dish to evry1, wt my babydoll tiedon my back forming mother theresa.omg! how time flies.whn womemen were girls
Re: Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm...you may be right though.
But still the same,,it could have happened. cheesy
Then a paedophile is involved grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him??? / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] / Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.