Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Who Is The Real Devil Jehovah Or Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Real Devil Jehovah Or Lucifer (959 Views)

German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Devil Jehovah Or Lucifer by blacko(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Am not an atheist but have been finding this confusing because in the bible the only evil Satan did was testing job but God destroyed the gentiles in the old testament and even dealt with a king who showed mercy and we call him a merciful God why didn't he want us to eat the fruit of knowledge? I don't want to be an atheist but I want to know the kind of God I serve
Re: Who Is The Real Devil Jehovah Or Lucifer by Princewell2012(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Can a molten tell the molder why did you mode me this way?

Go and read the book of Ezekiel. Thank you.
Re: Who Is The Real Devil Jehovah Or Lucifer by Diamomndstar(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
i will try to answer your question in a very simple way for you to understand.
now read this....
if you are a manufacturer or a producer of an object or any materials which you are intending to sell out to make money: After production can your materials or whatsoever you produce or manufacture dictates to you the amount you should sell it or if you decide not to sell it again but use it for yourself or give it out for free to people, will the object or materials which you have created/manufactured queried you for whatsoever you do with it?

God is the creator of the heaven and earth> he created every substances, objects and beings on earth and in heaven. his will is what influence our existence as human beings, whatever he will is what he intends all of us to do because we are his creation while he is our creator. if he decides to destroy the whole earth in a twinkle of an eye, he can do it because he has the overall and the ultimate power to do anything he wish. No one is to question his authority and power or will. if he does what you think is evil or bad in your on sight, that is because you are a human and you cannot understand his ways. the bible says my ways are not your ways, and my thoughts are not your thoughts says the lord. Whatever God do, he does it on his own account and nobody is to question him for it because he is the creator and the supreme God. but whatsoever men do or even satan does he will have to answer to GOd who created him.
Re: Who Is The Real Devil Jehovah Or Lucifer by sonmvayina(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
the bible says in the epistle of peter that the devil only comes to steal, kill and destroy...using the same bible as a manual, who is guilty of these offence?..if you know then you have your answer...

(1) (Reply)

As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' / Failed Prophecies Cast Doubt On All Watchtower(JW) Interpretations Of Scripture / Biafra Jesus Is A Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.