Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! (40004 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Professor Ndi fok{what a name}. So upon all una witchcrafts and cultism in calabar una no fit deal with this randy professor?make him come try am for my school,one month is too long for him to do that and still remain alive. Calabar people na only preek, toto and witchcraft dem sabi. Professor idi fok,fokn Unical students since 140AD grin
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Heartibaby(f): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:

Food for Thought!!!
The weakness/Sin which do not deal with when you are at the grass level will one day pull you from grace level down to the grass.
Meanwhile, I understand the order of suspension came from Council of Legal Education and that he even stands to be debarred.

Oya Shakiti Bobo

Oya shakiti bobo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by teehay45(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:

No wonder you're blind.Am sorry ok
sorry 4 urself
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by magni101(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
I really feel that some persons need to be enlightened on this matter. I stay very close to UNICAL and My best friend is in the faculty of law so all that has been said about Prof. Ndifon is true. He seems to be untouchable and I'm still afraid that he might still be allowed to go free based on his connections. Let justice prevail abeg coz I don't want My future wife to be a sex trophy for some crazy maniac that calls himself a professor of law. Law o! For that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by magni101(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Professor Ndi fok{what a name}. So upon all una witchcrafts and cultism in calabar una no fit deal with this randy professor?make him come try am for my school,one month is too long for him to do that and still remain alive. Calabar people na only preek, toto and witchcraft dem sabi. Professor idi fok,fokn Unical students since 140AD grin
This is totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:

Why wount they be when students b4 u av tried and nothing was done.when u av lecturers in d dept who say and do nothing.when u know its either to fight a battle ur nt sure of winning or getting ur cert....sometimes d odds are stacked against u and u really cnt do much.how many students do u think would join in solidarity when d time comes.everybody wants to protect their interest and graduate....its really nt dat easy but I get ur point though

I am not a student deary, but trust me, I've met with randy lecturers as well, and I dealt with dem accordingly, everything Na brain work, once u do ur home work well and lay ur hands on something incriminating that will destroy a person beyond his profession, he'll comply by force, trust me. But I share d same view wit u sha
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
magni101:

This is totally unnecessary.
Professor Ndi fok{what a name}. So upon all una witchcrafts and cultism in calabar una no fit deal with this randy professor?make him come try am for my school,one month is too long for him to do that and still remain alive. Calabar people na only preek, toto and witchcraft dem sabi. Professor idi fok,fokn Unical students since 140AD
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by abimic(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
sexaddict08:
this story is too fake for me to believe. Too many questions, so other lecturers are in support no SUG? raping daily, haba...small small with the lies.
that can only happen in maybe secondary school inside a typical village
My brother, u've said it all, people only corroborate when one person speak, imagine that of UNILAG, some students started speaking afterwards. Where then are the elites and activists when they don't speak up on time until issues grow worse. In my days in UNIBEN, some lecturers were known for collecting bribe even in public glare that they seem untouchable. Taken by surprises, we started seeing on online platforms, blogs, atrocities of bribery committed by these men with their names. The then VC was forced to constitute a panel of inquiry as the anonymous posters weren't ready to sheathe their swords. God so willing, some lecturers and profs. Were sacked after being found guilty, it took the intervention of God to save our VCs life then who was poisoned. Back to rape, this is so bad that we don't need one person to speak out before the past victims will start rolling out their stories just to decimate the accused. The story might though seems patched, but still, it might be true, no one can tell except findings are made. Let's wait patiently to see lecturers who will corroborate revelations by students to aid the panel in its findings.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Eyulor(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
ZDXQ:
I believe by now you all must have read the story of Prof.Ndifon the Dean of law university of calabar who was accused of raping a 400 level student of same faculty.if not follow this link..

https://www.nairaland.com/2586555/dean-faculty-law-unical-accused

This post was ignited by response from people who believe that the dean is been set up, I believe its high time Nairaland and Nigerian authorities know about the man called prof Cyril ndifon the Dean Faculty of Law University of Calabar.

First if you come in contact with a law student or a friend to any body who has dealings with the faculty of law university of calabar, will strongly attest to the fact that the faculty has turned to a Red Zone for female students, this is not unconnected with the daily activities of prof Ndifon who takes delight in Raping students, what makes his worst from other lecturers is that he does not hide his acts from people..he flagrantly displays his randy tendencies from classroom to his office which is his ''Slaughter House''.
His mode of operation includes failing students, tearing scripts in exam hall, omitting of results,direct request to either take things to his office or cleaning the office.When such students approach him he will keep them in line and ask them to come in one after another, and you are asked to either sleep with him or give him mouth action while he refiles his energy with a chilled Can of Stout beer which he has in abundance in his refrigerator, in his own words he will say '' Relax let me take a Stout''.....It should be noted that this acts of his are not done once In a while but its done daily including saturdays where he usually set classes or test.

A walk down to his office one afternoon was a gory sight as a lecturer was seen blocking the door while a female voice was heard screaming for help inside the Dean's office, we waited at a corner to see the end and behold a female law student came out crying with her skirt in shreds..thus this is a usual thing to see within the faculty complex, you can only help but pity the victims, the situation is made worst by the fact that he brags before students that he is untouchable been a professor of law.
On a normal day the Professor of law should be drunk before 1pm while the chasing and raping of anything on skirt begins from 1.30 pm to 7 pm when he retires back home,this same professor sometime last year raped a student he offered a lift in his car in broad day light and asked her out of the car (hyundai ix35) when he was done,five girls from my set were raped in his office, it is worthy of note that he does not do hotels but uses his office during official hour and sometimes recruiting the help of staffs (esp his cliq of friends) to help in holding the door where any girl tries to be stubborn. sometimes we feel he is possessed or something but what we do not get is why the School authorities are keeping mute over the issue..the life of an average female law student in the faculty is that of misery as a lot have suffered greatly in the hands of the ''take a stout'' professor, many dropped the program, many repeated and are still repeating, many managed to graduate with 3rd class.

Am using this medium to call on the appropriate authorities to come to the rescue of students in that faculty and also to parents to desist from sending their wards to the faculty to study law until something is done,because that your precious daughter might just be the next to test the strength of a Professor of Law powered by Foreign Extra Stout.
you are saying nothing but the truth. I was in that faculty but was frustrated by that so called Ndifon. Till date, i havent gone to Law school courtesy of him. I hate him with passion. He has frustrated so many from my very set of 2010. I doubt if he is truly a professor of Law. Because he act like one who did a Phd in Rape. He seems to be so good in it and confident that nothing will ever happens. I advised ladies never to study Law in Unical because of this man. I pray God should answer and grant the petitions of all those innocent girls he has abused. Ndifon is a disgrace. He is guilty of the said crime.

3 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
magni101:
I really feel that some persons need to be enlightened on this matter. I stay very close to UNICAL and My best friend is in the faculty of law so all that has been said about Prof. Ndifon is true. He seems to be untouchable and I'm still afraid that he might still be allowed to go free based on his connections. Let justice prevail abeg coz I don't want My future wife to be a sex trophy for some crazy maniac that calls himself a professor of law. Law o! For that matter.

God bless you! We hope the matter is not swept under the carpet, justice must prevail

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
NaLaugh:

I understand where you're coming from. However, if you think the best response is to simply sit down and take it as it is, then that's where the problem lies.

The students need to come together and agitate in any manner they deem fit.
What is your prescribed solution to the problem of sexual harrasment in Nigerian institutions?

We have the law but they are not enforced. I think that is what should be our focus. We should ensure effective enforcement of the law and immediate access to the justice system. The first step is to report officially. The victim should make it public (with a copy of the official report) and seek immediate assistance from civil organisations. At this point, fellow students could help to provide necessary support in terms of protection, coming out (those who have been victims), victimisation of the accuser or his/her supporters (if they tried to subdue the victim or unduly influence the outcome) and peaceful protests across the city.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Professor Ndi fok{what a name}. So upon all una witchcrafts and cultism in calabar una no fit deal with this randy professor?make him come try am for my school,one month is too long for him to do that and still remain alive. Calabar people na only preek, toto and witchcraft dem sabi. Professor idi fok,fokn Unical students since 140AD

Where are u? I need to buy u a drink! 10 strong gbosa!!!! 4 u joor
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by donefezy: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Sweety taking law into ur hands is still not the best bet, Na Dis same lack of unity wey I dey preach for here wey make one block head wey dey mention me to notice am by force, fail to understand. is like my moniker SexyStrawberry is turning him on so bad that he's loosing his sense of respect.If only the girls can stand on their grounds come what may
belike say you no dey hear say the man na cultist abi?
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eyulor:
you are saying nothing but the truth. I was in that faculty but was frustrated by that so called Ndifon. Till date, i havent gone to Law school courtesy of him. I hate him with passion. He has frustrated so many from my very set of 2010. I doubt if he is truly a professor of Law. Because he act like one who did a Phd in Rape. He seems to be so good in it and confident that nothing will ever happens. I advised ladies never to study Law in Unical because of this man. I pray God should answer and grant the petitions of all those innocent girls he has abused. Ndifon is a disgrace. He is guilty of the said crime.

By God's grace you will complete the program, karma is catching up with him for all the evil he did and still doing to both single and married girls..you can visit the faculty soon and sort things out if its result issues, summer exams is coming up soon..Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by josite: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
im shocked.meanwhile i hold my peace and will not judge until we hear his side.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Seawhy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
The so called Prof. should be brought to book, immediately.
He is a disgrace to that profession, school. lecturers and the society at large.
The school authorities has to put a stop to this act or it will send a bad signal to the outside world.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ijekul(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
teehay45:
am sorry 4 myself

Uwc ok...be a gud boy grin
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by mildflame: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Wow! so this post made FP!!!!!
And I am the FTC !!!!!!!
No wonder I attracted the haters mentioning me below!
Sorry haters, I won't reply ur mentions in Oda not to waste my hard earned MB, yes when it comes to manly strength, women are the weaker sex, but like I said below, there are so many ways to kill a rat, only the smart ones will understand this, not the gullible ones.
Una wey be chairmen of Nairaland sabi mention me for insult, but one solution, una no get.
Continue to dey hate, it makes me stronger.

hmmmmm, so all the girls are so dumb that they cant look for a way to find solution Abi? just one randy man is doing Dis to how many girls in the department, is he King Kong's younger brother ? Dem no get student union leader? or dem no fit change course? first step of solution is Dis, let's assume that all d female students walk out on his arrival for lectures, will that alone not attract the attention of the school authorities? There are so many ways to kill a rat, who is so certain that the girls ain't enjoying Dis nonsense?

What a PITY, women always going after their own
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by FOREXMART(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
it's quite unfortunate that these students can't give that freak a taste of his own medicine.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by YesBwoss: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
jackpot:
I hope it is not a blackmail. I hope the lady didn't seduce him and shouted rape in the heat of the moment. Students are mischievous, you know.
Not likely. The man was my lecturer 10 years ago: he had a reputation for randyness at the faculty. Neither I nor any of my former coursemates are surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by YesBwoss: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
philfrey08:
undecided
Op.... i suspect from your title you are blackmailing this man further. I jus feel there are so much lies in this your "cry for help" you claim he did these outrageous things even during the day.... is he the owner of the school?

I jus feel there are so much lies here. Thats all.
You not only ruining the school and Faculty of Law rep but the integrity of every female graduate of the faculty is questionable.

Finally, dont poison the minds of Nairalanders. This is wrong, the story sounds all cooked up.

Funny enuff Nairalanders would not read the full story to smell the lies.
Or is this guy advertising for FOREIGN EXTRA STOUT?
The man was my lecturer 10 years ago. We all knew him as a terror to girls. He was EXTREMELY randy. I'm not surprised one bit.

3 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by josite: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
YesBwoss:

The man was my lecturer 10 years ago. We all knew him as a terror to girls. He was EXTREMELY randy. I'm not surprised one bit.

please can you help me get his gsm,he is someone well known to me.i can really make a big difference talking to him.not seen him for over 15yrs
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ManTiger(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
And this is yet to make a front page...
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
josite:

please can you help me get his gsm,he is someone well known to me.i can really make a big difference talking to him.not seen him for over 15yrs

The only difference you can make to a beast is to send him to the slaughterhouse.

He is a human. He as acted like a god when he is not. He deserves to be fully punished
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
mildflame:

What a PITY, women always going after their own

Ignore her, she is cray cray
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by NaLaugh: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

We have the law but they are not enforced. I think that is what should be our focus. We should ensure effective enforcement of the law and immediate access to the justice system. The first step is to report officially. The victim should make it public (with a copy of the official report) and seek immediate assistance from civil organisations. At this point, fellow students could help to provide necessary support in terms of protection, coming out (those who have been victims), victimisation of the accuser or his/her supporters (if they tried to subdue the victim or unduly influence the outcome) and peaceful protests across the city.

Cool.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
WHERE ARE THOSE SYMPATHISING WITH THE BLOODY OLD RAPIST?
the man was falsely accused
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:

Why was he falsely accused? Is he the only Dean/lecturer in that school? Why him then?
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:

'The Ode wrote like an slowpoke'

Na your papa he be

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Why was he falsely accused? Is he the only Dean/lecturer in that school? Why him then?
na joke oo,i wanted to tickle u hahaha
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
In all honesty, inasmuch as this story sounds very exacerbated, the bitter fact remains that most lecturers and professors in our higher institutions in their power drunken state, always have this penchant for harassing female students. Sadly some of them even see their body count as some sort of acquired trophies, and am sure they'd brag about who has conquered or should I say slaughtered more gals among themselves (not all are like this). But then, if this man is this brazen and up until now no one amongst all the prospective lawyers passing through him thought of a way to take him down, then it speaks volumes about the type of crash our society is headed for. I just imagined that I am a lady for a second, why would I still accept to visit this man's office, his supposed slaughter house? I wouldn't even be able to stay in a classroom where he is, dunno about our ladies out there. I still maintain that aside some clear cut cases, most rape accusations in this part of the world just doesn't add up, my wish still remains that our legal & justice system is scientific enough for the actual happenings in these kind of events be determined, it would go a long way.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

'The Ode wrote like an slowpoke'
Na your papa he be
hahaha why d insult naaa, na joke oo,i wanted to tickle u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts / FG Breaks-Off ASUU Negotiation, To Introduce Student Loans / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.