Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? (3770 Views)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
I miss him cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Firefire(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
ok
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by temitemi1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
I just spoke with him grin tongue
Yungwizzzy:
I miss him cry
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by 9jii(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
There are a lot of theories
But the most important lesson to learn is avoid failure.PDP was a sinking ship when he joined them,barcanista sank with it.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by otukpo(f): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
It is a free world.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by owobokiri(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sounds a bit dangerous to take a character that can so whimsically swing from one end of the ideological pendelum to the other with no qualms at all. . Peoples opinion form naturally over time. To move so easily from the APC to the PDP and now into oblivion, as if he went through some kind of political epiphany should worry any keen observer. That handle seem to have been created to carry out some experiments. .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Haywhymido(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
In omawumi's voice : If u ask me, na who i go ask

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by emmadejust(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
embarassed I have been searching for my main man and his post....
I hope he will come back with more strength and political knowledge
barcanista I missed your sharing post and topics....
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by DaBullIT(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
I told him he's going down

And he did, not only his NL account was deactivated,

his twitter and Facebook too

Even his blog has not been updated since August 23 or so

I think he's hiding

And those who say they miss him are the clueless followers who swallow each of his lies hook line and sinker

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by mogentle(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Unstable as water, thou shall not do good, so says the Bible.
Barcanista is unstable, he has been swept away into world unknown, never to return. His glory has departed, the flowers are shed. R.I.P. to the shameless moniker.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love & LOYALTY.

Unfortunately, Barcanista lacks all these virtues and therefore, just like the biblical Judas, must go down into the dustbin or ash heap of history.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by PRYCE(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Barcanista's still waxing strong on Facebook on TONYE BARCANISTA
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by mogentle(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
PRYCE:
With those Biafra followers and how many are they?
He does most cemments on his fb.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by PRYCE(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
mogentle:

With those Biafra followers and how many are they?
He does most cemments on his fb.
Now that's a lie... a bigger lie than the "I am poor" story of your paymaster... I'm Barcanista's friend and recently commented on one of his posts... I nearly unfriended him for the sheer amount of "bla bla bla also commented on Tonye barcanista's post" notifications. So don't tell me what I know!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by UnknownT: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
DaBullIT:

I think he's hiding

And those who say they miss him are the clueless followers who swallow each of his lies hook line and sinker
Oga lie small small, you think say i no see your comment on his facebook wall, where you uploaded a screenshot of Nairaland post
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by DaBullIT(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
UnknownT:
Oga lie small small, you think say i no see your comment on his facebook wall, where you uploaded a screenshot of Nairaland post
goat is lying part of your daily life? He has no profile on FB as such I could not post anything on his wall
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
He is under duress... go figure
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by genearts(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
9jii:
There are a lot of theories
But the most important lesson to learn is avoid failure.PDP was a sinking ship when he joined them,barcanista sank with it.

Pure truth!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Without Barcanista, PDP so-called 'opposition' in NL is dead....Severussnape, anonimi, temitemi1, agaba123, happiness87, and the rest are ALL comic relief on this section...

10 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Without Barcanista, PDP so-called 'opposition' in NL is dead....Severussnape, anonimi, temitemi1, agaba123, happiness87, and the rest are ALL comic relief on this section...
We torment you zombies, and you can't deny that.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Happiness87(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
ask. ngeneukwenu if she has had a good time on nairaland since I joined, before she/he opens a thread she makes sure that am not online, hahaha, her/his spell on nlders is broken

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We torment you zombies, and you can't deny that.
...with that crass stupidity of yours and alikes..

14 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Missy89(f): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
He is under a new moniker faking a new personality

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2015
DaBullIT:

I think he's hiding

His Facebook page is up n running smoothly u bloody liar. tufia
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by MizMyColi(f): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Lies Peddlers Everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by zicoraads: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2015
DaBullIT:

I think he's hiding

Going down how? I can decide to do whatever I want to do with my social network life, since it's mine anyway. How does that equate to someone going down? Y'all take this shii way to serious. Especially on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Trut(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2015
You follow Barcanista facebook updates via https://m.facebook.com/forum9ja
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by ElFenomeno1: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Barcanista is a vagabond

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by bigerboy200: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Who cares??

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2015
PRYCE:
Can you compare the debate on FB with that of NL? NL is more engaging and full of bright minds.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Missy89:
He is under a new moniker faking a new personality
With time, he will be exposed just as Ngwakwe that now uses IsraeliAIRFORCE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole Impose #70,000 Monthly Tax On Borehole Owners / Reply To Those Who Say Islam Must Be Banned For Zamfara's Murder_ By Lord Kabex / Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.