Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra (3773 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by frankdoz24: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
PARIS, FEBRUARY 7, 2017sadDGW)

Radio Biafra London belong to the Indigenous People of Biafra has been formally declared as Radio
Biafra, the mouthpiece and voice of the nation of
Biafra.

Asari Dokubo made this declaration while
renouncing his Nigerian citizenship to the hearing
of millions of listeners all over the world and
declared the Niger Delta States as Biafra
territory.

He said: “It is wrong for anybody to ask me
whether I am a Biafran; it’s like asking me
whether I am Dokubo Asari. I have said it over
and over again and I’ll continue to say it that
Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari is a Biafran.
“I have no apology to give to anybody. I have no
explanation to give to anybody. I don’t want to
curry favours from anybody. I don’t want
anything from anybody. I am a Biafran and that’s
what I am. I have proclaimed up to the Supreme
Court of the Nigerian state that I am not a
Nigerian.”

The Niger Delta leader also reiterated his support
and commitment to the Biafran struggle of which
Nnamdi Kanu is currently being detained, saying
that it is a necessary sacrifice one has to make
in order to regain the independence of his
motherland.

“For our brother Kanu that is in prison, it is a
necessary sacrifice that some of us must make
for the independence of our motherland. He
must make the sacrifice and one day, we will all,
our brother will reap the benefits of his sacrifice.
“Those who have wrongfully incarcerated,
deprived him of his rights and privileges,
deprived him of his dignity, will never go
unpunished; they’ll be compensated for what
they have done to him in full measure.
“We will not bow, we will not be cowed and we
will not bend. We are solidly behind our brother
for what he stands for and Nnamdi Kanu will
surely come out as a Hero for the struggle of the
Biafran nation,” he stated.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Asari is a phat pig

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by MJBOLT: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
idiot man
Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buharry is a sick lazy swine

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Buharry is a sick lazy swine
He's the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, what are you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by emeijeh(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
This country sef!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by SEOManiac: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
O boy eh
Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by danio24ng(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congrats Asari but it might be your opinion on Niger Delta being Biafra, others might not agree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by Ooni: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is serious
Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by able20(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
He was.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
d President that does not value its citizens na him u carry he Matter for head like agege bread

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why don't the Nigerian authorities just deport the fat buffoon miscreant?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by adonis89(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
It's only a foolish Niger delta son or daughter dat will love nigeria, after seeing all d suffering d Nigerian state has brought on her ppl. As for me and family ,we are Biafrans. Even rex Lawson sang about Biafra too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by Ajibel(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Abeg, why didn't he renounce Nigerian citizenship when GEJ was in office

Afo anu.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by oluemmakay(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na who he epp
Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by frankdoz24: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
oh no no no! he is the president of Islamic republic of afonja!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by frankdoz24: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ajibel:
Abeg, why didn't he renounce Nigerian citizenship when GEJ was in office

Afo anu.
afonja! Biafra giving zoo citizens sleepless night!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by darknetcom: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
why do biafrans love to gather criminals around themselves??..

i dont get it.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ooni:
This is serious

What is serious in the rant of an slowpoke ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by frankdoz24: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
darknetcom:
why do biafrans love to gather criminals around themselves??..

i dont get it.. undecided
zoo bokoharam terrorist! why do you leave sambisa to here?, pesting around all biafran thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by Ajibel(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2017
frankdoz24:
afonja! Biafra giving zoo citizens sleepless night!

Akpa amu!

Where is your Biafra in the world map?

And which country are you living in? Nigeria, yes!

So you're an animal too if Nigeria is a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by uncleinans(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2017
xstry:

late buhari you mean?

a living dog is better than a dead lion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by frankdoz24: 12:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Ajibel:

Akpa amu!

Where is your Biafra in the world map?

And which country are you living in? Nigeria, yes!

So you're an animal too if Nigeria is a zoo
hahaha, that's why afonjas are low-lifers! though I don't expect an ewedu/amala decimated brain to reason constructively but, that not withstanding, ordinary Google can teach coward like you better about Biafra!

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by jamislaw(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2017
How many times this man is renouncing his citizenship.
Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by dadavivo: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Watch how Afonjas will quickly jump inside here to start displaying their panic mood, anytime they hear Biafra

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by cheruv: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2017
I see asari as speaking for mainly his kalabari people... If Biāfra is to come..I see it being composed of the seven ohaneze states plus CRS and AKS
Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by orunto27: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2017
He and his family should be extradited. He is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:29am On Feb 08, 2017
[s]
cheruv:
I see asari as speaking for mainly his kalabari people... If Biāfra is to come..I see it being composed of the seven ohaneze states plus CRS and AKS
[/s]
Thrash... Which Kalabari? Very funny

That's his personal opinion 100%!!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by Donshegxy10(m): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2017
he made a mistake he is a benin republic, what do you expect from a man who benefited from Nigeria govt amnesty program and can't even invest in his own state but decided to do so in another country Benin republic.
nah him pocket the big fool dey fight for no be any masses.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by tafabaloo(m): 2:36am On Feb 08, 2017
I won't take you serious till you released a video of you burning your Nigerian International Passport containing valid Visas.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra by MakeADifference: 3:43am On Feb 08, 2017
Tough test.

tafabaloo:
I won't take you serious till you released a video of you burning your Nigerian International Passport containing valid Visas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria / Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu / Saraki Vs IGP : Do We Use Stickers As Plate Numbers In Nigeria? (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.