Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. (680 Views)

Should Pastors Be Collecting Money From Members Before Praying For Them?. / Should Pastors Be Paid For Performing Miracles / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by skyone(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
Many, many, many pastors of today are so fake that you dont need the spirit of discernment to know how fake they are, yet they still live comfortably on the surface of the earth. These guys have deceived billions and the worst of it is those deceived could all end up in hell if care is not taking.

On the other side how can one fully proof that they are fake pastors afterall they perform miracles, how can these fake pastors be caught any idea at all. Should the government do something about it?
Re: Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by platinumnk(f): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2009
when i went home for xmas I was in the church and while the preacher was speaking a radio cut into the mike and said "do not be decieved" in english, most of the ppl were looking around and the pastor was like sorry oh~~

that was soooooo funny~
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2009
angry Not only prison condemnation,as for me i prefare to send the"Funk up" Pastors in the Mad_house to 6 feet down down,put Agbogu Knife in their throat,cut of their head,burn their Churches,kill all their children and Fowls,i shall accomplish all the following words here in the nearest future,i hate pretenders and i know Satan hates them too!,they are so heartless,bsuy doing bussiness in the name of God(s) and someone they called Jesus_Christa,lieing each wicked day on people,Satan does this,Satan does this and this and this,putung all their problem on satan and acursing him falsely.

oo my Badnesss!! i cant just wait for the wonderful moment,we shall show you pretenders,Church rats! that cant even imagine whats going on ,OshietzĂ–_Gietzo save my Rugged Identity!!!!!!!!!

Ave sAtAn!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by MrCrackles(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

angry Not only prison condemnation,as for me i prefare to send the"Funk up" Pastors in the Mad_house to 6 feet down down,put Agbogu Knife in their throat,cut of their head,burn their Churches,kill all their children and Fowls,i shall accomplish all the following words here in the nearest future,i hate pretenders and i know Satan hates them too!,they are so heartless,bsuy doing bussiness in the name of God(s) and someone they called Jesus_Christa,lieing each wicked day on people,Satan does this,Satan does this and this and this,putung all their problem on satan and acursing him falsely.
Ave sAtAn!!!!!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by MrCrackles(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
platinumnk:

when i went home for xmas I was in the church and while the preacher was speaking a radio cut into the mike and said "do not be decieved" in english, most of the ppl were looking around and the pastor was like sorry oh~~
that was soooooo funny~

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
Why are you Shocked MrCrackle?,yeah. . .thats just a reality words,we Scatter the world of fake relligion in the nearest future,our X-familly worldwide are preparing for d'moment.,we hates pretenders!,i sail on one_Boat and already know our devine Destination,we are better than those Mad people putting legs in two different boats ready to sail away,the Middle of the Sea they shall sink and get drunk until they boast!, why covering up all these many many years just because the truth is bitter?.i Hate mostly the damm Christians in the "Mad_House"- angry
Re: Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by skyone(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ogaga

take am easy i beg, wetin happen
Re: Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by skyone(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
platinumnk:

that was soooooo funny~

That must be Angel of God speaking cheesy
Re: Should Fake Pastors Be Sentenced To Prison. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02am On Apr 08, 2009
No way angry angry
skyone:

@ogaga

take am easy i beg, wetin happen

(1) (Reply)

Are They Mordern Pastors Or Millanium Pastors / Ban The Burka / Fear No Man, Beast Or Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.