Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (20728 Views)

Poll: Is She?

Yes: 14% (12 votes)
No: 85% (69 votes)
This poll has ended

Oluchi Onweagba Without Make-Up (Picture) / Oluchi Onweagba – Picture Collection / Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by JJYOU: 6:01pm On May 30, 2009
most definately not
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by princeonx: 8:02pm On May 30, 2009
4k no!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by davidif: 8:59pm On May 30, 2009
just go to unilag campus and you would see what they call beautiful.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2009
Last I checked . . .she never won the crown ummm

So that title isn’t called for
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by sparkle3: 10:06pm On May 30, 2009
davidif:

just go to unilag campus and you would see what they call beautiful.

which unilag?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by BenHundred(m): 3:57am On Jun 01, 2009
She has a very nice model physique and sadly ends there. There are prettier girls around, that I can bet.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Oxone(m): 4:10am On Jun 01, 2009
nope she's not, there are more beautiful gals out there
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by nature262(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2009
So fine girls plenti 4 naija and una allow oluchi win pargent
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by teebabs1: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2009
stop the criticisms, the judges wey select am no dey blind and besides the selction is not only based on beauty alone. some other factors are considered such as intelligence,carriage,poise , etc angry sad sad
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by kshow1(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2009
The contest was thrown open to every Nigerian girls both home and abroad and she came out top.
so why are we criticising her.
Although we all know there are more beautiful girls who will never show up on a beauty peagent. tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by saintikeO: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2009
Kai, chineke!! Na so some of my people no take sabi anything.

Let me put it this way, This question is like asking is if Giselle is the most beautiful girl in all of Brazil? Or rather if Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful girl in the US? or if Heidi Klum is the most beautiful girl in Germany? Please take 2 mins and think about the questions. The answers obviously will be a fat NO.

My drift here is such a question is ambivalent and irrelevant. Oluchi is a Supermodel, not a beauty pageant as some Nigerians erroneously think. A Nigerian beauty that has consistently carried the country's flag in an industry that has very few Africans or Blacks in general. She is a very beautiful woman and mother and asking if she is the Most beautiful girl in Nigeria is such a retarded question in my opinion. cool
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by stormy98(f): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2009
She kinda looks like Naomi (don't know if i spelt that right) Campbell in the first pic.
She's really pretty and has natural beauty but she's not the most beautiful girl in Naija.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by visplace: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2009
She is okay, not that is a pretty. they are some chicks out there, that are something else. cool[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by teebabs1: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2009
one thine we all need to consider is that the selection is not based on beauty alone but other qualities are considered as well such as intelligence,carriage,poise and many others and besides the judges who chose her are professionals. who are we 2 judge?
come to think of it, how many of una GFs fine reach am? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by bionicman: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
check this out is a new one  http://www.faceofnaturenigeria.com/   
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by roseflower: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
i love her natural look,she looks pretty witout wearin any makeup.she is hot but not the most beautiful gay in 9ja,
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2009
roseflower:

i love her natural look,she looks pretty witout wearin any makeup.she is hot but not the most beautiful[b] gay[/b] in 9ja,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Shentz(f): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
I thought she was Naomi Campbell when I glanced at the first picture
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by origina9ja(f): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2009
@ roseflower
apart from the gay bit
did u also say that her beauty is natural??
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by origina9ja(f): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2009
she's got a nice leg sha
but ofcourse she is beautiful but definately not the most beautiful gay girl in 9ja

http://topmodelafrica.com/nigeria.htm

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by YafaJo: 12:38am On Jun 06, 2009
She is pretty but not the prettiest girl.

Wish I could be a model.

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Litmus: 3:55am On Jun 06, 2009
No way. I don't think she is even better looking than these two throwaway Nigerian models below:
I have relations better looking (by far) than Oluchi and I'm not exaggerating.

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by YafaJo: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2009
Does anyone know any nigerian model agencies or wateva?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by YafaJo: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2009
wow!! check dis site out as well http://africanmodel.com/
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by dety4luv: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
Yeah rite, pretty indeed. She's just well, shiny.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by YafaJo: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
Youngaahnaija and Milan
Have fun on the net, meet others and make money with others.
Become wateva YOu want, enjoy the fashion industry.
Get the best business links and promote, sell yourself or your business.
Become something at a young age and feel confident try out new things and meet new interesting people.
Meet black, african entre's and get free tips from them.
Learn new skills and tactics and find what you are looking for in just one place.
Tell all your people about this site and forward this message to all your contacts.
Have a nice day!!! From Yafa (aka-Milan)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youngaahnaija/

1 Like

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2009
No, she's not
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 07, 2009
She's not even in Naija. . .  .and I've seen wayyyyyyyyyy prettier girls than her.

Someone needs to slap  some meet on her
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2009
FL Gators:

She's not even in Naija. . .  .and I've seen wayyyyyyyyyy prettier girls than her.

Someone needs to slap  some meet on her
I don't get it, are you saying every girl not in naija is supposed to be pretty?

@topic, If only I know who she is. . . she's pretty though.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2009
chiogo:

I don't get it, are you saying every girl not in naija is supposed to be pretty?

@topic, If only I know who she is. . . she's pretty though.
Topic asked if Oluchi is the prettiest girl IN Naija.

Is she? Is she not in UK as a model?

And yes, I've seen pretty naija girls in and out of Nigeria that looks better than her tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2009

She's a model?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Topic asked if Oluchi is the prettiest girl IN Naija.

Is she? Is she not in UK as a model?

And yes, I've seen pretty naija girls in and out of Nigeria that looks better than her tongue
Oh ok, I wouldn't know. This is my first time hearing about her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tailors/fashion Designers Directory / Winners Of Nigerian University Carnival (TNUC) Queen And King 2018 / Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.