Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (20729 Views)

Poll: Is She?

Yes: 14% (12 votes)
No: 85% (69 votes)
This poll has ended

Oluchi Onweagba Without Make-Up (Picture) / Oluchi Onweagba – Picture Collection / Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2009
LOL, are you serious? shocked
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by YafaJo: 1:23am On Jun 07, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, are you serious? shocked
Yup, dead-ass.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Litmus: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2009
FL Gators

She's a model?

I don't know if she persevered with modelling after giving a good account of herself on M Net Face of Africa, however  in my opinion, she is better looking facially than Olochi. She has a good structure ( rough around the edges now) sweet in her way and at least better looking than  Alek wek and Oluchi. I reckon if this girl had the hight she would look fab on the catwalk.

Just to add, it is a misnomer that Africans have flat noses like Olouchi - only a minority do. . Oluchi’s flat nose and “headbuter” forehead spoils her.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ChiefD(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2009
what freaks me out here is that I see girls everyday and everywhere, finer than these anaemic looking hangers they call "models" and "beauty" "queens".

Well the truth is that the really beautiful women are always taken (married) immediately they are of age, Its only those loosers that end up trying to make them selves seen.

Look at this Oluchi for instance, you need to be a homosexual to be sexually attracted to her; Even a sign-board has a better shape
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2009
lol.
your name suits you sef. chief
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ChiefD(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2009
Well, thats why he tells you to be "slim" "fit" and the next thing he is "loving" his office cleaner with real hips, tighs and behind.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2009
lmao
chief, how many wives and mistresses do you have sef?  cheesy
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ChiefD(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2009
I am a man of one wife and no mistresses. I dont play those games and will by no means disrespect my wife by hanging with any other.

Real men dont go out like that.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2009
Chief_D:

Look at this Oluchi for instance, you need to be a homosexual to be sexually attracted to her; Even a sign-board has a better shape

rofl different strokes for different peep chief wink
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2009
yea. Oluchi is married with a kid o.

Chief_D:

I am a man of one wife and no mistresses. I dont play those games and will by no means disrespect my wife by hanging with any other.

Real men dont go out like that.

I trust you jare wink
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2009
The girl is too skinny cry cry
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2009
Litmus:

FL Gators

I don't know if she persevered with modelling after giving a good account of herself on M Net Face of Africa, however in my opinion, she is better looking facially than Olochi. She has a good structure ( rough around the edges now) sweet in her way and at least better looking than Alek wek and Oluchi. I reckon if this girl had the hight she would look fab on the catwalk.

Just to add, it is a misnomer that Africans have flat noses like Olouchi - only a minority do. . Oluchi’s flat nose and “headbuter” forehead spoils her.

Eheeem, anybody looks better than Alek Wek.

Lmao, wetin be headbutter forehead? grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2009
Chief_D:

what freaks me out here is that I see girls everyday and everywhere, finer than these anaemic looking hangers they call "models" and "beauty" "queens".

Well the truth is that the really beautiful women are always taken (married) immediately they are of age, Its only those loosers that end up trying to make them selves seen.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2009
Nonetheless she’s earning a living with the supposed skinny body
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by davidif: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2009
@poster

For where!!! you don go UNILAG or UNIPORT before?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by davidif: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2009
yea. Oluchi is married with a kid o.

Yep, she is now married to an italian designer, luca orlandi so that means her name is no longer oluchi onweagba, its oluchi orlandi.
oh, by the way, just to throw this one in there, they already have a son together.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2009
she is Beautiful, the most beautiful in Nigeria?
I don't think so
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by oge4real(f): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2009
Nah
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by NIAPREXT(f): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2009
i must confess she is very sexy and hot but the most beautiful in Nigeria? Hell no.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by riversman: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2009
OLUSHI IS AN ANOREXIC, SELF LOATHING/WHITE MEN LOVING LovePeddler, bush gal that got to NYC and married Oyinbo for US citizenship, LOL!!! grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by XSahara(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2010
Oluchi is fairly attractive (nice height, slim but shapely) but other than that she's ordinary.
I've seen way hotter girlz while perusing Lagos streets.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by kweenee: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2012
She isn't beautiful as far as ‎​​A̶̲̥̅♏ concerned..... ‎​​A̶̲̥̅♏ not ‎​Fnε̲̣̣̣ as well ø̲̣̣ but i betta pass am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tailors/fashion Designers Directory / Winners Of Nigerian University Carnival (TNUC) Queen And King 2018 / Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.