Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam (2311 Views)

World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by PRINCESSO2: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Exodus 3
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

BUT THE GOD OF ISLAM IS CALLED ALLAH.

The quran is replete with anti-semitic verses. The Islamic allah says the jews are pigs and apes, and tells the muslims to slaughter the jews wherever and whenever and never to give the jews any opportunity to survive.

In fact, the HATRED is so deep seated, the major hadith of Bukhari says…in Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him!”

Jeremiah 31

1At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.

2Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

4Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.

Matthew 18:16 - But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Deuteronomy 19:15-One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established
BOTH THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT AGREE ON THE SAME RULE.THE BIBLE,ON THE OTHER HAND HAS MANY WRITERS.
The Quran is the foundational holy book of Islam and was conveyed entirely by Muhammad, the founder and “prophet” of Islam.
1 Corinthians 15-The Resurrection of Christ
1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
Muslims believe Jesus was not crucified, but was raised bodily to heaven by God
Galatians 1:8-But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed

Seeing that the angel that spoke to Muhammad brought a message contrary to the gospel of Christ means that this angel falls under God's eternal condemnation. This implies that this angel could not have been the angel Gabriel but a satanic counterfeit. This shouldn't surprise us since the Holy Bible clearly states that Satan is able to masquerade as an angel of light in order to deceive and prevent people from embracing the true message of salvation:

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO MARY
18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

John 8:58-Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 1:11In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
MUSLIMS BELIEVE ALLAH HAS NO SON
John 3-16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
1 John 5-11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 2-22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

IS ISLAM THE END TIME RELIGION?
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2015
PRINCESSO2:

Exodus 3
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
[s]
BUT THE GOD OF ISLAM IS CALLED ALLAH.

The quran is replete with anti-semitic verses. The Islamic allah says the jews are pigs and apes, and tells the muslims to slaughter the jews wherever and whenever and never to give the jews any opportunity to survive.

In fact, the HATRED is so deep seated, the major hadith of Bukhari says…in Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him!”

Jeremiah 31

1At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.

2Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

4Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.

Matthew 18:16 - But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Deuteronomy 19:15-One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established
BOTH THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT AGREE ON THE SAME RULE.
The Quran is the foundational holy book of Islam and was conveyed entirely by Muhammad, the founder and “prophet” of Islam.
1 Corinthians 15-The Resurrection of Christ
1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
Muslims believe Jesus was not crucified, but was raised bodily to heaven by God
Galatians 1:8-But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed

Seeing that the angel that spoke to Muhammad brought a message contrary to the gospel of Christ means that this angel falls under God's eternal condemnation. This implies that this angel could not have been the angel Gabriel but a satanic counterfeit. This shouldn't surprise us since the Holy Bible clearly states that Satan is able to masquerade as an angel of light in order to deceive and prevent people from embracing the true message of salvation:

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO MARY
18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

John 8:58-Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 1:11In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
MUSLIMS BELIEVE ALLAH HAS NO SON
John 3-16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
1 John 5-11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 2-22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

IS ISLAM THE END TIME RELIGION?

[/s]
You're must be a rétard with very minute sense of reasoning.
Christianity is the most ridiculous religion to ever exist in this world.
Practiced by Hypocrites and their bible is so filled with barbaric and senseless errors that can never be made by the true and almighty God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2015
PRINCESSO2

CAN THE BIBLE BE A TRUE WORD OF GOD
CAN THE GOD MAKE ALL THESE SENSELESS MISTAKES FOUND IN YOUR BIBLE

You're simply a senseless hypocrite
When arguments like this comes up, you foóls always
result in telling us the bullshıts of OLD TESTAMENT bla bla bla
-Is old testament not part of the Bible?
- Why must God's law change?
-Was your "god" ignorant when he was making those laws?
-Was he/she confused then?
- Why are Israelites the center of your god's attention?
- If God was truly angry with human, does it make sense
that a blood sacrifice be made for God to forgive,
- Why should God derive pleasure in allowing his 'only
begotten son" to be slaughtered by us that he was angry
with for him to be happy with us? WHAT A SENSELESS
THEORY BY A DRUNKĄRD FOÓL.
- What laws did your god give other nations as at the time
your bible was given?
THE SAME BIBLE YOU TOLD US IS THE BOOK OF GOD
MADE SOME HEROIC SILLY ERRORS
YOUR BIBLE TOLD US THAT
>THE EARTH WAS FLAT
> THE EARTH IS THE CENTER OF UNIVERSE
> THE SUN AND THE MOON AND LIGHTS
> THE SUN AND THE MOON ROTATES ROUND THE EARTH
> RABBIT IS A RUMINANT ANIMAL
AND MANY OTHER SILLY MISTAKES.
This got sensible people thinking; If the "god" in the Bible is the Almighty, all-knowing and omnipresent, HOW CAN HE/ SHE STILL MAKE SUCH SILLY MISTAKES
#Old testament Yet your money making thieving pastors still uses old testament to rob you foóls (tithe) What an irony.
One thing I know for sure, the bible was written by men in their own inspiration and not God's. In order to bring about laws. You foóls are just wasting your time.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by WiseElectrical: 6:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Hhhhhhhh religion

1 Like

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by gabinogem(m): 6:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Lolz... Funny but true. Religion is man's division.

1 Like

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by godofwar666(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Op! Has been having whatsapp chat with the God's as if he knew what their plans is #weed_in process ;DOp! Has been having whatsapp chat with the God's as if he knew what their plans is #weed_in process

1 Like

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by menesheh(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2015
bulldoza:
[/s]
You're must be a rétard with very minute sense of reasoning.
Christianity is the most ridiculous religion to ever exist in this world.
Practiced by Hypocrites and their bible is so filled with barbaric and senseless errors that can never be made by the true and almighty God.

Which is the true almighty god?
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2015
menesheh:

Which is the true almighty god?
The almighty God
The omnipotent
The omniscience
The ruler of the universe and everything that exist
The one whose law never changes
The one who is not a racist or sexist...
THIS GOD DID NOT DEFINITELY DEPICT THE GOD IN THE BIBLE THAT I HAVE READ.
THE BIBLE CONTAINS MANY SILLY, ILL, ERROR FILLED AND BARBARIC LAWS THAT A LOVING GOD CAN NOT GIVE - Deuteronomy, Exodus, Leviticus, Genesis, Malakai etc.
As far as I am concerned, the bible did not definitely come to being with the Inspiration of God. IT WAS DEFINITELY INSPIRED BY MEN TO BRING ABOUT LAW AND ORDER TO THEIR SOCIETY. IT IS JUST AN INTERESTING NOVEL.
SHALOM.
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by Scholar8200(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2015
bulldoza:
PRINCESSO2

your bible was given?
YOUR BIBLE TOLD US THAT
>THE EARTH WAS FLAT
This got sensible people thinking; If the "god" in the Bible is the Almighty, all-knowing and omnipresent, HOW CAN HE/ SHE STILL MAKE SUCH SILLY MISTAKES
#Old testament Yet your money making thieving pastors still uses old testament to rob you foóls (tithe) What an irony.
One thing I know for sure, the bible was written by men in their own inspiration and not God's. In order to bring about laws. You foóls are just wasting your time.
You are blessed. I appreciate this resplendent complement. If taking the Bible serious makes me a Fool wasting his time, what great privilege is mine!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by menesheh(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2015
bulldoza:

The almighty God
The omnipotent
The omniscience
The ruler of the universe and everything that exist
The one whose law never changes
The one who is not a racist or sexist...
THIS GOD DID NOT DEFINITELY DEPICT THE GOD IN THE BIBLE THAT I HAVE READ.
THE BIBLE CONTAINS MANY SILLY, ILL, ERROR FILLED AND BARBARIC LAWS THAT A LOVING GOD CAN NOT GIVE - Deuteronomy, Exodus, Leviticus, Genesis, Malakai etc.
As far as I am concerned, the bible did not definitely come to being with the Inspiration of God. IT WAS DEFINITELY INSPIRED BY MEN TO BRING ABOUT LAW AND ORDER TO THEIR SOCIETY. IT IS JUST AN INTERESTING NOVEL.
SHALOM.

Yea, i know that the bible contained errors, that's why i don't vouch for the content.

You later didn't mention the particular god you were referring to or are those English words listed above different gods?

You can admit that different god/s claims use same words to refer to their god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by menesheh(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2015
bulldoza:
PRINCESSO2

your bible was given?
YOUR BIBLE TOLD US THAT
>THE EARTH WAS FLAT

Amazing

1 Like

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by malvisguy212: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2015
bulldoza:
PRINCESSO2

your bible was given?
YOUR BIBLE TOLD US THAT
>THE EARTH WAS FLAT
People do not reject the Bible because it contradicts itself, but because it contradicts them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by macof(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
People do not reject the Bible because it contradicts itself, but because it contradicts them!

PSA 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JER 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons against each other, said the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.

So is Jehova merciful or brutal. .. one cannot be both
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by malvisguy212: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

PSA 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JER 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons against each other, said the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.

So is Jehova merciful or brutal. .. one cannot be both
two different context, Jeremiah 13 was 'a' warning against isreal and psalm 149 was talking about Love for All , yes God love everyone and that love required justice.
Just like the world interceded and
destroyed Nazi Germany to protect the people of the world from violence, God did likewise. God destroyed the land in the time of Noah because of the violence it was filled with (Genesis 6:13). God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra because of the violence that it was filled
with (Genesis 13:13), and the fact that there was not one righteous man living there (Genesis 18:16-25).
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by macof(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
two different context, Jeremiah 13 was 'a' warning against isreal and psalm 149 was talking about Love for All , yes God love everyone and that love required justice.
Just like the world interceded and
destroyed Nazi Germany to protect the people of the world from violence, God did likewise. God destroyed the land in the time of Noah because of the violence it was filled with (Genesis 6:13). God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra because of the violence that it was filled
with (Genesis 13:13), and the fact that there was not one righteous man living there (Genesis 18:16-25).

You didn't comprehend those simple words.

A person said to be merciful to all cannot be brutal to anyone
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by malvisguy212: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

You didn't comprehend those simple words.

A person said to be merciful to all cannot be brutal to anyone
actually, Jeremiah 13 was a warning against isreal, infacte , if you read the context, is a parable. Your father is merciful, if he punished those who seek to killed you , will you called him evil ?

1 Like

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by macof(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
actually, Jeremiah 13 was a warning against isreal, infacte , if you read the context, is a parable. Your father is merciful, if he punished those who seek to killed you , will you called him evil ?

Sorry my father is not merciful to all

Nd this isn't about evil, but contradiction and confusion.

Bible said Jehova is merciful to all, yet associated him with brutality... Jehova must be suffering from cognitive dissonance

1 Like

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by malvisguy212: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Sorry my father is not merciful to all

Nd this isn't about evil, but contradiction and confusion.

Bible said Jehova is merciful to all, yet associated him with brutality... Jehova must be suffering from cognitive dissonance
if your father is not merciful to All, is he a bad man for protecting you against those who wanted to kill you ?

The book of Jeremiah is a warning. Against isreal (God own people) doesent this mean that God love required justice ? There is NO place in the bible , God sanctioned killing without warning , if God is not merciful to thoes He destroyed, NO need for 'the' warning. Am I right ?
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by macof(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
if your father is not merciful to All, is he a bad man for protecting you against those who wanted to kill you ?

The book of Jeremiah is a warning. Against isreal (God own people) doesent this mean that God love required justice ? There is NO place in the bible , God sanctioned killing without warning , if God is not merciful to thoes He destroyed, NO need for 'the' warning. Am I right ?

My father is not merciful to ALL

Jehova however is a merciful God to ALL, according to the bible

So any act of mercilessness is not supposed to be attributed to Jehova... unless Jehova has cognitive dissonance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by malvisguy212: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

My father is not merciful to ALL

Jehova however is a merciful God to ALL, according to the bible

So any act of mercilessness is not supposed to be attributed to Jehova... unless Jehova has cognitive dissonance

alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by macof(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright.

Alright what? That Jehova has cognitive dissonance or Bible indeed has contradictions

2 Likes

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by CaptainJune: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright.

Do not bother yourself trying to reach a mind under bolt and lock. They think that God's goodness should completely override His sense of justice and vengeance. How deluded. They expect God to turn a blind eye to the injustice and wickedness of men to their fellow men simply because He is a good God. People can be so wanting in their thought process.

According to their intelligent thinking, a good God should bless unrepentant murderers for taking the lives of many in cold blood, He should protect those who trample on the poor and needy through their position in the society or rank in the military, He should smile on rapists, arsonists, wife beaters, home breakers, sorcerers, idol worshipers, evil schemers and plotters, just because He is a good God. There should be no retribution or punishment of crime and evil because God is a good God.

Malvisguy212, don't waste your time giving any answer to people who don't even understand the question they ask. A bloody waste of time I tell you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by hahn(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
CaptainJune:

Do not bother yourself trying to reach a mind under bolt and lock. They think that God's goodness should completely override His sense of justice and vengeance. How deluded. They expect God to turn a blind eye to the injustice and wickedness of men to their fellow men simply because He is a good God. People can be so wanting in their thought process.

According to their intelligent thinking, a good God should bless unrepentant murderers for taking the lives of many in cold blood, He should protect those who trample on the poor and needy through their position in the society or rank in the military, He should smile on rapists, arsonists, wife beaters, home breakers, sorcerers, idol worshipers, evil schemers and plotters, just because He is a good God. There should be no retribution or punishment of crime and evil because God is a good God.

Malvisguy212, don't waste your time giving any answer to people who don't even understand the question they ask. A bloody waste of time I tell you.

If your god is as wise as you make him out, he would have had the intelligence to create man perfect. What's the point of creating us with sin and then punishing us for it?

The god of Israel is what it is, the god of Israel. I don't see why Nigerians are bothering themselves.

And he was too incompetent to save the jews from Hitler.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by CaptainJune: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

If your god is as wise as you make him out, he would have had the intelligence to create man perfect. What's the point of creating us with sin and then punishing us for it?

So God created you to do evil and wickedness to your neighbours and still punishes you for it, right? How then do you explain those who do good to their neighbours and receive God's blessings?

The god of Israel is what it is, the god of Israel. I don't see why Nigerians are bothering themselves.

Yes. The God of Israel is who He is because the real Israel comprises everybody from every nation of the world who has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour. That includes Nigerians.

And he was too incompetent to save the jews from Hitler.

Christ came to save the world from eternal damnation, not Hitler. The eternal life He came to bring is not perpetual physical life in the flesh but eternal life with God. He even said in the world, His followers will be persecuted and killed. Did Christ ever promise to save anybody from physical death or persecution? Do you even read the book you criticize? And you even talk about incompetence.
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by tartar9(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
change that God of Israel to the xtian god,pagans!
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by hahn(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
CaptainJune:

So God created you to do evil and wickedness to your neighbours and still punishes you for it, right? How then do you explain those who do good to their neighbours and receive God's blessings?

Lol @ god's blessings. There are lots of people who have done or promoted good and have been victimized because of it. Thousands of jews died under Hitler and were good. Where was god then? Weren't there good people on earth when god decided to flood the earth and kill everybody? What about all the innocent women and children that god killed in Sodom and Gommorah?

Yes. The God of Israel is who He is because the real Israel comprises everybody from every nation of the world who has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour. That includes Nigerians.

Lol. Keep on deceiving yourself. Even the people of Israel can't stand blacks let alone their god.

Christ came to save the world from eternal damnation, not Hitler. The eternal life He came to bring is not perpetual physical life in the flesh but eternal life with God. He even said in the world, His followers will be persecuted and killed. Did Christ ever promise to save anybody from physical death or persecution? Do you even read the book you criticize? And you even talk about incompetence.

And since Christ came the world has grown worse and is obviously not yet saved. I don't need to read a story book to know that the world is messed up. Your religion only teaches you to ignore what goes on on earth because you are going to HEAVEN. To quote a friend, if there was a perfect go who could create paradise for his creation, he would have done it already.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
PRINCESSO2

Hello, are you an Israeli?
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by CaptainJune: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

Lol @ god's blessings. There are lots of people
who have done or promoted good and have
been victimized because of it. Thousands of
jews died under Hitler and were good. Where
was god then?

In the same way many good Christians, past and present, blessed by God have died in various ways being victims of the wickedness of the world. If God did not want His people to taste physical death, He wouldn't have sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross.

Weren't there good people on earth when god decided to flood the earth and kill everybody? What about all the innocent
women and children that god killed in Sodom
and Gommorah?

In Judgment Day, it will be more tolerable for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the people in the days of Noah than for you. If their wickedness attracted so great a punishment even when there were only very few preachers of righteousness then, even when there were no manifestations of signs and wonders of God, and even when God had not come down to preach to them in the person of Jesus Christ, how much more punishment will you suffer for your stubbornness in rejecting the message of salvation seeing that there are now more than millions of preachers all over the world, and signs and miracles of God you claim cannot be verified? You haven't seen punishment. You think God is a joker. Wait and see if you are right.

Lol. Keep on deceiving yourself. Even the
people of Israel can't stand blacks let alone
their god.

What has colour of skin got to do with serving God? Are we worshiping Israelites? Is that your understanding of Christianity?

And since Christ came the world has grown worse and is obviously not yet saved. I don't need to read a story book to know that the world is messed up.

Lol. First, what is your understanding of the concept of salvation through faith in Christ? You think it is to keep the world from getting worse? Lol.

Your religion only teaches you to ignore what goes on on earth because you are going to HEAVEN.

Now, you are making baseless conclusion when you say Christians ignore things which go on in earth because they are heaven bound. In fact, how do Christians IGNORE the things in earth? Never heard that before.

To quote a friend, if there was a perfect go who could create paradise for his creation, he would have done it already.

In other words, God should create a "perfect paradise" so that you will believe He exists, so that you will continue your disobedience and wickedness and sin in a "perfect paradise".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by GooseBaba: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
CaptainJune:

[b]Yes. The God of Israel is who He is because the real Israel comprises everybody from every nation of the world who has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour. That includes Nigerians.[/c[/b]olor
]

[color=brown]Christ came to save the world from eternal damnation, not Hitler. The eternal life He came to bring is not perpetual physical life in the flesh but eternal life with God. He even said in the world, His followers will be persecuted and killed. Did Christ ever promise to save anybody from physical death or persecution? Do you even read the book you criticize? And you even talk about incompetence.

At bolded.... Self loathing raised to power delusionary ignorance. Bros, I hail your madness ohhh... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by malvisguy212: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
CaptainJune:

thank you very much for this wonderful post. God bless you.
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by malvisguy212: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

And since Christ came the world has grown worse and is obviously not yet saved. I don't need to read a story book to know that the world is messed up. Your religion only teaches you to ignore what goes on on earth because you are going to HEAVEN. To quote a friend, if there was a perfect go who could create paradise for his creation, he would have done it already.
you guys claimed to be a christian before you convert to atheist, but reading your post make me wonder ,if you're really a former christian before abandoned the faith. All the days of your christian life is a wast if you did not know the purpose of Jesus coming to this world, do you think Jesus came to bring peace ? Have you not read in the bible, that we are to make peace with God ? And not the world because the world will NEVER receive us ? The bible say in john 16:33:

"I have told you all this so that you may
have PEACE IN ME . Here on earth you will have MANY trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

I remember a man who gave his life to christ ,he ask me for advice and he was expecting sweet talk but instead I cast terror and fear in him , I say ,prepared for sorrow and trial including pain. Some months leter, I pay him a visit, beholds the brother still kept the faith, I say to him " Weldon bro , God don't look for quantity (crowd) God look for people with quality and Genuine faith(few) "
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by CaptainJune: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
thank you very much for this wonderful post. God bless you.

You're welcome bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon / Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls / Moral Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.