Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam (2347 Views)

World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
CaptainJune:

In the same way many good Christians, past and present, blessed by God have died in various ways being victims of the wickedness of the world. If God did not want His people to taste physical death, He wouldn't have sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross.

In Judgment Day, it will be more tolerable for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the people in the days of Noah than for you. If their wickedness attracted so great a punishment even when there were only very few preachers of righteousness then, even when there were no manifestations of signs and wonders of God, and even when God had not come down to preach to them in the person of Jesus Christ, how much more punishment will you suffer for your stubbornness in rejecting the message of salvation seeing that there are now more than millions of preachers all over the world, and signs and miracles of God you claim cannot be verified? You haven't seen punishment. You think God is a joker. Wait and see if you are right.

What has colour of skin got to do with serving God? Are we worshiping Israelites? Is that your understanding of Christianity?

Lol. First, what is your understanding of the concept of salvation through faith in Christ? You think it is to keep the world from getting worse? Lol.

Now, you are making baseless conclusion when you say Christians ignore things which go on in earth because they are heaven bound. In fact, how do Christians IGNORE the things in earth? Never heard that before.

In other words, God should create a "perfect paradise" so that you will believe He exists, so that you will continue your disobedience and wickedness and sin in a "perfect paradise".

N.aked truth bruh!

You've warned the scoffer enough....This message would be a witness against him on the day of judgement!

2 Likes

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by hahn(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
you guys claimed to be a christian before you convert to atheist, but reading your post make me wonder ,if you're really a former christian before abandoned the faith. All the days of your christian life is a wast if you did not know the purpose of Jesus coming to this world, do you think Jesus came to bring peace ? Have you not read in the bible, that we are to make peace with God ? And not the world because the world will NEVER receive us ? The bible say in john 16:33:

"I have told you all this so that you may
have PEACE IN ME . Here on earth you will have MANY trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

I remember a man who gave his life to christ ,he ask me for advice and he was expecting sweet talk but instead I cast terror and fear in him , I say ,prepared for sorrow and trial including pain. Some months leter, I pay him a visit, beholds the brother still kept the faith, I say to him " Weldon bro , God don't look for quantity (crowd) God look for people with quality and Genuine faith(few) "

@bolded, and you're proud of yourself? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by hahn(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
CaptainJune:

In the same way many good Christians, past and present, blessed by God have died in various ways being victims of the wickedness of the world. If God did not want His people to taste physical death, He wouldn't have sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross.

How does this prove he is an all loving god? undecided You guys don't realize that most times your attempt to defend your god only tends to bring out his flaws. So there was no other way to save us than to kill his son? Even the devil didn't commit as much atrocities as your god did in your holy book.

In Judgment Day, it will be more tolerable for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the people in the days of Noah than for you. If their wickedness attracted so great a punishment even when there were only very few preachers of righteousness then, even when there were no manifestations of signs and wonders of God, and even when God had not come down to preach to them in the person of Jesus Christ, how much more punishment will you suffer for your stubbornness in rejecting the message of salvation seeing that there are now more than millions of preachers all over the world, and signs and miracles of God you claim cannot be verified? You haven't seen punishment. You think God is a joker. Wait and see if you are right.

@bolded, I'm so scared undecided Your god is a joker. None of the so called christian miracles have ever been verified. Do you know anyone close to you that has ever been cured of a terminal illness by praying and not taking any medication?

What has colour of skin got to do with serving God? Are we worshiping Israelites? Is that your understanding of Christianity?

Christianity started in Israel and was spread by the Europeans. A blatant proof that your religion is racist is the fact that Jesus seems to be described as white despite he never having any Caucasian bloodline while the devil and his cohorts are black. You guys are only worshiping the Israeli version of their god while muslims worship the arabic version. That is my understanding of religion.

Lol. First, what is your understanding of the concept of salvation through faith in Christ? You think it is to keep the world from getting worse? Lol.

Apparently, you guys have found a good excuse for your god's ineptitude.

Now, you are making baseless conclusion when you say Christians ignore things which go on in earth because they are heaven bound. In fact, how do Christians IGNORE the things in earth? Never heard that before.

Your doctrine is all about forgoing the things of the world and hoping for the heavenly things. Am I wrong?

In other words, God should create a "perfect paradise" so that you will believe He exists, so that you will continue your disobedience and wickedness and sin in a "perfect paradise".

Guy, if he did create a perfect world I wouldn't need to be disobedient nor wicked(which is just a silly assumption on your part) because everything will be PERFECT. Or do you just lack an understanding of the word

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by hahn(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

N.aked truth bruh!

You've warned the scoffer enough....This message would be a witness against him on the day of judgement!

I'm sure god's angels are reading and recording it right now. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by GooseBaba: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

N.aked truth bruh!

DoubleD werey..!!! Is that you. The one and only loquacious and deluded hebrew wannabe . grin

Meanwhile, that "truth " is soiled with shiiit, because he keeps pulling shiiit out of his azz. I thought judgement is still at hand. How come you guys know what type of judgement the victims of sodom and gomorrah will receive or have received ... Hmmmm I smell shiiit..

Holyspirit don suffer for una hand... Making shiiit up since Yahweh fuvk up..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by malvisguy212: 6:34am On Sep 11, 2015
hahn:

@bolded, and you're proud of yourself? undecided
YES. So what's your point.
Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by CaptainJune: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

N.aked truth bruh!

Very true bro. I had already determined that my last reply to him will not be followed by another one.

Just as expected, his reply reeks of utter senselessness, exposes his poor level of comprehension, and his incurable ignorance. It just reminds me of an ignorant blind man who refuses to heed the repeated warnings of people being wise in his own eyes (that cannot see). Consequently, he either gets crushed by a moving vehicle or falls into a ditch with none to help him out. There is a way that seemeth right to a (blind) man but the end thereof is destruction.

What is the logic behind God catching the so-called wise in their supposed wisdom like a trap? Simple, He knows that a blind man knows nothing and sees nothing so that he easily walks into a trap being deceived by the very wisdom he relied on so that his end is destruction. It is no mystery, just a simple logic.

Lol. Is he scoffing? Yeah he can scoff all he wants. Will he scoff forever? Where are the scoffers before him? And those before that? God has set a time to shut his proud mouth. He can make noise today because God gave him the power to do so. God has permitted it for a season. When God shuts his mouth can he open it?

Lastly, he even stretches his ignorant thinking to the area of paradise. In his deluded thinking, a perfect paradise/world is synonymous with a perfect man. You see why they will be ever ignorant? He has forgotten that Adam and Eve were created in a perfect paradise but let disobedience rob them of that. He has forgotten that angels were thrown from heaven on two occasions for the sin of disobedience though heaven is the quintessence of perfection. I don't think he has forgotten anything. He is plain ignorant of that fact since he doesn't know the Word of God let alone the essence of paradise. Perfect paradise or world does not make a man perfect. This is why Jesus Christ had to die for man to make him perfect before God. Only a perfect man is suitable for a perfect world. Talk about comprehension disability.

Let the ignorant man persist in his ignorance.

Peace bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The God Of Isreal Not The Same As The God Of Islam by IbrahimJafr: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
PRINCESSO2:

Exodus 3
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

BUT THE GOD OF ISLAM IS CALLED ALLAH.

The quran is replete with anti-semitic verses. The Islamic allah says the jews are pigs and apes, and tells the muslims to slaughter the jews wherever and whenever and never to give the jews any opportunity to survive.

In fact, the HATRED is so deep seated, the major hadith of Bukhari says…in Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him!”

Jeremiah 31

1At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.

2Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

4Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.

Matthew 18:16 - But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Deuteronomy 19:15-One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established
BOTH THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT AGREE ON THE SAME RULE.THE BIBLE,ON THE OTHER HAND HAS MANY WRITERS.
The Quran is the foundational holy book of Islam and was conveyed entirely by Muhammad, the founder and “prophet” of Islam.
1 Corinthians 15-The Resurrection of Christ
1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
Muslims believe Jesus was not crucified, but was raised bodily to heaven by God
Galatians 1:8-But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed

Seeing that the angel that spoke to Muhammad brought a message contrary to the gospel of Christ means that this angel falls under God's eternal condemnation. This implies that this angel could not have been the angel Gabriel but a satanic counterfeit. This shouldn't surprise us since the Holy Bible clearly states that Satan is able to masquerade as an angel of light in order to deceive and prevent people from embracing the true message of salvation:

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO MARY
18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

John 8:58-Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 1:11In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
MUSLIMS BELIEVE ALLAH HAS NO SON
John 3-16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
1 John 5-11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 2-22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

IS ISLAM THE END TIME RELIGION?

Dude Allah is just the translation of God in Arabic..... They both mean dsame tin.... Lyk Jesus, Jesu, Isa, Yisus..... Just language bt all dsame

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince / How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul / I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.