Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

How To Last Longer In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Longer In Bed (1626 Views)

How You Can Last Longer In Bed And End The Embarrasment Of Premature Expulsion. / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. / All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Longer In Bed by murphybo(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Take your time to read because,it is useful for you.

I wonder how guys complains of not lasting longer in bed with their spouse which is really not a good thing. Although experts says more than 70% of men do have pre mature ejaculation and reasons for this are numerous from stress,body system,loss of libido,unbalanced diet etc. But with this article I want to tell you that you can last as long as you can provided you can follow these steps and with time you get over it.

1. Don't ever allow your emotions to control your brain (you) you should let your brain controls your emotions...you saying uve tried it but doesnt work? it works very well and this is how it works.
a. don't think about the sex you making at the moment
b. make it a priority that you only want to satisfy her but not yourself
c. always look at her as she reacts to your actions,this will guide you on what next to do
d. make her feel the pleasure not the pressure.
Believe me if you do any of this you are 50% off on pre mature ejaculation.

2. This is the practical aspect for yourself some people do masturbate to be able to control how to last longer,well I don't encourage masturbation but it will help you as well but this is how it works.
a. never do it as a form of deriving pleasure but do because you want to know how many minutes you can use after full erection before you release.
b. repeat this actions with lubricants and focus away from deriving pleasure and time yourself. NB: anytime you reach climax and you want to release pause for 5 seconds and take a deep breath mearly doing this it will cease to cum and go back then you continue...you can repeat this process at least 2times a day for 3 days. please note its not a must you should cum oh. but just for you to be able to calculate the time you taking.

3. Lastly haven't learnt the theoretical aspect you may now proceed to try yourself out with practicals but please all the steps above now must be considered seriously during s3x as well. The most important thing to take note here is when you want to release that's when you will and if you are not ready you won't merely doing this you can last 10-15 mins depending on choice. If YOU REALIZE YOUR SPE*M IS GETTING READY TO COME PLS REMOVE YA D*ICK TAKE A DEEP BREATH FOR ABT 3 SECONDS OR 5 believe me it will go back and you continue with your action. NB: you must do this perfectly so your spouse won't suggest or guess what you are doing do it perfectly. before you know you gained full control of your sexual life. No woman I repeat no woman you give in a good time that will want to leave you. Try these steps out later you will come to praise me for giving you free of charge. It works wella. if you have any question or comment you can as well drop it.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed by john8998: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Hi everyone,
Generally people don't last longer in bed and there are several reasons for this. While having sex, men gets more excited and due to this excitement they lose their focus and they ejaculate early. Men should hold their time and wait for the perfect time to shoot. By doing this, both you as well as your partner will enjoy and can last longer. Even I have the same issue and after lots of try, I have got VigRx oil. I have applied it on my penis before having sex and it really worked what I wanted. Now I am free of any issue and enjoy better than before. I would suggest you also to use this product and get better and longer erection too.
http://www.mensexualclinic.com/vigrx-oil-best-natural-oil-for-men

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Person Is Mrcork? / What If???? / Am Joy I Need Bbm Friends Add Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.